does anyone know of any good pay sites?

PINCHY!

EOG Member
i wouldnt mind subscribing to something if it is actually going to net me a decent profit. does anyone know of any good sites? even better if they dont cost like 200 bucks for the rest of the season. thanks.

mofome

Banned
there is not one pay site that exists that is better than some of the cappers here that you can follow for free.

WoW (WizardofWins) is a good example

bol

:cheers

mofome said:
there is not one pay site that exists that is better than some of the cappers here that you can follow for free.

WoW (WizardofWins) is a good example

bol

Cmon, MOFOME is not a bad capper himself. Just go to the Top 25 Daily plays results and you will find a free capper right there. Plus .. if u stick around here all that stuff pops up here that you want to pay for.
I do not mean to hurt any services with this post but I was once of those guys but keep in mind...WIN OR LOSE they still have your money, so use ALL your money to play with by following some of these guys here and services pop up here at your most needed times....

mofome

Banned
very kind of you, wildcat.

the fact is, pinchy, you cant get any knowledge from anyone at any pay service that you cant get here and you cant get better plays. you can look for peoples results or simply ask them questions if you want to get an idea of who knows what. this place is litered with great sports and capping minds....if you look around a little bit you will save yourself the money of paying for plays that are no more likely to win than some of what you can get here.
fact is i have heard of a number of people that have tried out "tout" services, but not many that stick with them long term.

there is much more knowledge on this board than most realize, just seek it and use it to your advantage. you have people who can teach you about the lines, people who can tell you about umps, people who can discuss matchups, and people who can produce winners all here at eog...
for Free.

my brother has been sports betting for a living since he got out of college and he uses a couple services. he knows the guys from and actually told them to make a website. from what he says they are the best service out there. im sure im gonna be called a shill, but theyre my bro's friends so whatever. he also used to get picks from shawn torrey at covers, so he's probably worth checking out.

just no links bud...not being called anything....we just can't allow the webaddresses

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

dirty

EOG Master
PINCHY! said:
i wouldnt mind subscribing to something if it is actually going to net me a decent profit. does anyone know of any good sites? even better if they dont cost like 200 bucks for the rest of the season. thanks.

Oh yea...Welcome to EOG Man....and you will not get better cappers and learn more about capping than from alot of the guys on here. just start reading the threads and you will learn pretty quickly :+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
dirty said:
Oh yea...Welcome to EOG Man....and you will not get better cappers and learn more about capping than from alot of the guys on here. just start reading the threads and you will learn pretty quickly :+thumbs-2

and ASK QUESTIONS. i see people complain about not being able to get write ups or opinions, but never asking for any. there are plenty of very good minds here that would certainly take the time to discuss games, capping, lines, players, teams or anything else with you.

mofome

Banned
JRock7997 said:
Why does Roger Clemens only shave after a game? Seems silly to go out on the mound all scruffy...

he stated that since he came up so young that he felt more grown and like he belonged playing with men when he had facial hair. then he started to like it and felt like more of an intimidator on the mound and he has stuck with that from then on. he came up at a very young age after leaving the university of texas.

anything else?

mofome

Banned
JRock7997 said:
How many bats can be made out of one tree? And what will happen when we run out of trees? :p

typically, one bat is made from a tree. much more wood is discarded per bat than is used to make the bat. what a waste, huh?

if we run out of trees will plant more

Cannon

Banned
MOMAN

MOMAN

I told you over a month ago I was betting Power Pics bases. That guy is the best I have seen and he is on a hot run as well.

mofome

Banned
you tell me you are betting a lot of things. every once in a while you will pop up in a thread and say you bet their stuff or have been...

whatever you say, sport...

i wish u well

Culver

EOG Veteran
JRock7997 said:
Why does Roger Clemens only shave after a game? Seems silly to go out on the mound all scruffy...

Listening to the Cardinals-Astros game Saturday, I was surprised to hear the Astro announcers make note of the fact that Clemens was clean shaven. They commented on this because it was so unusual. Clemens didn't have a very good game. Although he was charged with just two earned runs, he actually allowed four. Here are some notes from his performance:

Astros starter Roger Clemens, vying for his 343rd career win, received a no-decision after leaving with the score tied at four through six innings. The seven-time Cy Young winner allowed two earned runs and six hits. He struck out three and walked one in his fourth start of the season.
"I was just constantly making adjustments while I was out there," Clemens said. "I was just trying to do as much as I can. I'll have some time during the break to make more adjustments, continue to work hard and get stronger each time out."
In the first, Clemens allowed two consecutive singles before John Rodriguez scored after first baseman Mike Lamb couldn't scoop up a grounder by Scott Rolen.
The Cardinals made it 2-0 when Pujols scored on a force out.
Clemens threw just 10 pitches in the second inning thanks to Reyes bunting into a double play. He retired three straight batters in the third before things went a bit downhill in the fourth.
Jim Edmonds hit an RBI double, that landed just short of the wall in center field, before scoring on a single by Gary Bennett to extend the Cardinals' lead to 4-1.

Sorry I don't have any specific information regarding how much heat balm he rubbed on his crotch prior to the game, but if he was clean-shaven, I think we can assume he probably skipped that as well. When he is quoted as saying he will have time during the All-Star break to make adjustments I assume he is planning on visiting the whole stubble/deep heat conundrum at length.

Hope this helps you with your handicapping.

mofome

Banned
Culver said:
Sorry I don't have any specific information regarding how much heat balm he rubbed on his crotch prior to the game, but if he was clean-shaven, I think we can assume he probably skipped that as well. When he is quoted as saying he will have time during the All-Star break to make adjustments I assume he is planning on visiting the whole stubble/deep heat conundrum at length.

Hope this helps you with your handicapping.

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

husker

EOG Addicted
PINCHY! said:

NO services win consistantly and you can get most of their plays for free at several free forums. don't waste your money!

Cannon

Banned
Power Picks

Power Picks

The offshore edge site.

He has Thursday
3 units St. Louis -152
3 units Bost-193.