PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SENATORS NOW!!!

Guys,

It takes all of 3 minutes to contact both of your Senators...

Here is what I emailed them...

I hope you don't vote to prohibit online gambling. I am in favor of allowing Americans to play poker and gamble online at Home.

This is hypocritical if you allow us to bet on horses or buy lottery tickets!

In essence you are saying it is ok to drink American Wine but not Caribbean wine...

Thanks for your time,

Ken Weitzner

I hope i don't get arrested since i have to put name and address down. Im not even registered to vote. So they prolly laugh and say u stink cee :(

Hello senator Santorum,

My comment is in respect to the Online Gambling bill that will be coming to a vote in the senate in the future. Aimed towards banning online gambling.

I hope you vote "no" on this issue. It's weird that we can bet on horses legally and play the lottery. But all of a sudden wagering on sports or playing poker is illegal.

Life isn't easy for people these days. The economy isn't booming anymore like it was when Clinton was in office. So more people are forced into working two jobs in order to make a living, Including me.

People would like to relax and have some fun on their days off. Poker and sportsbetting are a few ways that people can take their minds off things. Being able to do these few things mean ALOT to people in life.

Hopefully you don't help take this away from them. For the record. I doubt you will even read this message personally. So i do not expect you to vote "no" in the future. But it's the chance of hope in life, that gets people up in the mornin. Now i will "hope" that you read this and take this into account when making a decision. I might be only one voice , but with many people that feel the same way.

Goodluck in the future and thanks for serving PA well. Im proud to be a pennsylvanian.

The Devil

EOG Master
GOT MINE SENT.....HOPE WE CAN GET EVEN A FEW HUNDRED FROM EOG AND A FEW HUNDRED FROM EACH OF THE GAMBLING PORTALS....

dirty

EOG Master
I wish we could Get a Website going where we could all sign it and put our Reps and our States...in there and then send it to all senators when it is time... We could all email the link to our friends and I am sure all the other forums will join in....

I am not Net savvy enough to pull it off but I am sure someone is...

what do you guys think.... If we do this and email our Senators then they might get the message....may get attention if they get a huge list of names instead of just a few from each State...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Contacted mine here in South Carolina. Guarantee these two self rightous bible thumping family value spewing necks will vote yes. So I at the least requested for them not to insult my intellegence with this family value horseshit and just come out with the truth. That they are banning it cause they can't get their fingers in the till. Such hyprocasy. Until several years ago South Carolina had video poker and blackjack everywhere. Had the worst odds in the nation if I recall. And they did away with it because lottery sales were slumping. I swear, somedays I just want to head to some friggin island.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
This is what I said to both my Senators.....

I hope you vote no on the prohibition of internet gambling. That would be taking away the freedom of people to play poker and gamble online in the privacy of their own home. I'm sure the huge majority of people do it responsibly and as a form of entertainment.

It would be hypocracy to let us bet on horses and the lottery legally while the rest of online gambling (like playing poker) is prohibited.

Prohibition for alcohol was tried in the 1920's and it didn't work then. Illegal card rooms and bookmakers would pop up more and more if online gambling is prohibited.

Please take what I have into consideration and thank you for listening.

Letters and e-mail are nice but if you really want to get their attention, a contribution to their re-election campaign speaks loudly.....

:+money-8+

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
We all need to remember that not all Senators, etc. have their mind made up on wanting to end online gambling.

Some of them are on the fence, or don't know as much about the subject as others, so any suggestions pass we may along to them couldhave leverage in swaying their thoughts or opinions .........

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Senator Feinstein/Boxer,

This message is about the on-line gambling bill currently being considered in Washington. I am 100% OPPOSED to it and hopefully you are, too. First off this bill has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese. How come there are exemptions to many forms of gambling such as horse racing and the lottery? The odds of winning the lottery are around 50 MILLION to 1 (if not more for something like Mega Millions) while the odds of winning a sports bet is 50%. Why should something that has a 50% chance of winning be made illegal but something that is impossible to hit - isn't? Instead of Congress OUTLAWING online gambling - they should make it LEGAL - and then tax the money. In the long run this would greatly help the government as opposed to what is going on now. The way things are now if online gambling is made illegal the ones who will benefit the most are the corner bookies - who will generate a TON of revenue - and the government will see NONE of this. I know that making gambling legal is something that will probably never happen any time soon but let's not make it ILLEGAL, either. What I choose to do with my hard earned income is MY business NOT Washington's and if I choose to gamble on line - that is MY RIGHT. Please vote "NO" on this gambling bill and do all you can to help defeat it

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
BUMP

After what has been happening with our arrest happy government, I thought I'd bring this back on top.

panther

EOG Dedicated
shrink

shrink

talked to one of mind today

he will be voteing no

have no connection to the other so will have to write him

panther

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Good news Panther. I haven't got a reply back from my senators from California yet. Will probably have to do more than just e-mail them.