jakethompson bet offer....the best basesman on the net vs you

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member
Here is a bulletin for you...Your both are as sharp as a bowling ball. Without reading the whole thread I'm sure this bet is for "funsies" correct?

J

joeybagadonuts

Mofome,
Your response to me just proves everything I said, Kid. Keep up your online fame. You are a total clown. Clean it up bud. I think I'll start calling you Co-Captain 2. Btw, the reason that I want Mof agme back in the dump is so that I don't have to read his idiotic, self promoting posts, attention whore posts. Anyways, carry on it seems that you like to be the most popular guy on the internet. <o:p></o:p>

mofome

Banned
joeybagadonuts said:
Mofome,
Your response to me just proves everything I said, Kid. Keep up your online fame. You are a total clown. Clean it up bud. I think I'll start calling you Co-Captain 2. Btw, the reason that I want Mof agme back in the dump is so that I don't have to read his idiotic, self promoting posts, attention whore posts. Anyways, carry on it seems that you like to be the most popular guy on the internet. <O:p></O:p>

this shows how dumb you are you DONT have to read anything. does someone make you read it? this thread was started by me and about somethign that doesnt involve you, yet you are soooo stupid that you felt you ahd to read it.
who's an idiot?

:+thumbs-2

im just a capper that likes to enjoy talking with some buds. you are ...well you're stupid, joey. the sooner you realize that, the more quickly we can work on changing it.

:cheers

mofome

Banned
sorry joey. aparently you can come into my threads and call names and bash without my having every spoken with you but i cant reply.

i love you and think you are right. you offer a TON to this forum with your capping and wins. i think you should be able to bash me and have me just accept it b/c im mofome and thats fair

-(-----)

i mean

joe

mofome

Banned
jake, im +over 8.00 units in the only two days ive posted this half, you down or what?

if you know you are worse, just say so and who gives a shit. otherwise whats up

"Not sure what exactly you are looking for mofome but if ya grow some balls and think you can hang with the big boys, give me a call. " -jackie

i know you are worse, you know you are worse, so? thats your quote, challenges with anyone bore me to be real, but i will certainly kick your ass if you feel the need to talk big time.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome said:
jake, im +over 8.00 units in the only two days ive posted this half, you down or what?

if you know you are worse, just say so and who gives a shit. otherwise whats up

"Not sure what exactly you are looking for mofome but if ya grow some balls and think you can hang with the big boys, give me a call. " -jackie

i know you are worse, you know you are worse, so? thats your quote, challenges with anyone bore me to be real, but i will certainly kick your ass if you feel the need to talk big time.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Actually up a few.

And I don't even need to bet anymore than 1 unit a play to make my tally look better. :doh1

I love ya mo but if we do something, it'll have to wait. I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend plus working for my buddy which I told you about.

I don't have the time right now...

mofome

Banned
jakethompson said:
Actually up a few.

And I don't even need to bet anymore than 1 unit a play to make my tally look better. :doh1

I love ya mo but if we do something, it'll have to wait. I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend plus working for my buddy which I told you about.

I don't have the time right now...

80% of mine are 1 unit. you are a fake and want nothing to do with this. you are not good, not a top 50 bases capper. just make on excuse after another, you're out of you league talking shit to me.
thats the facts

you dont have time right now? thats weird, this was your idea. you know i dont fuck around with contest so you thought i would decline, but you talk too much. give respect to those better and know your place

:smokesmal

mofome said:
80% of mine are 1 unit. you are a fake and want nothing to do with this. you are not good, not a top 50 bases capper. just make on excuse after another, you're out of you league talking shit to me.
thats the facts

you dont have time right now? thats weird, this was your idea. you know i dont fuck around with contest so you thought i would decline, but you talk too much. give respect to those better and know your place

:smokesmal

I'll give respect to those better when I meet one.

I'm outtie for a lil bit.

mofome

Banned
jakethompson said:
I'll give respect to those better when I meet one.

I'm outtie for a lil bit.

keep drinking and enjoy your evening, we'll talk tomorrow.

mofo - jakethompson will SMOKE you head to head. even if he didn't, his modesty is CLASS. your braggart act is gross....bush league little buddy....BUSH LEAGUE....

:yikess

mofome

Banned
IDENTITY said:
mofo - jakethompson will SMOKE you head to head. even if he didn't, his modesty is CLASS. your braggart act is gross....bush league little buddy....BUSH LEAGUE....

ID i make fun of you, dont like you...dont repsect your opinions and thats why u are giving them here. its fine, you've complimented me when things were fine but you dont now...who cares.
the person that would "smoke me", doesnt exist.

jake has posted plays all year and so have i, im up much more than he is. he isnt being modest, you shemale
the only reason this is a thread is b/c HE said this

"Not sure what exactly you are looking for mofome but if ya grow some balls and think you can hang with the big boys, give me a call. "

he is being far from modest, as anyone can see. you are just a little nothing. we all know i am better, but we're having fun. he wont accept

BigDaddy

EOG Master
IDENTITY said:

ID please jake is square as they come he has no chance against mo he already is dancing around his statement that was uncalled for in the 1st place