HUGE CFL play tonight

Joe said:
Do you like the moneyline too?

I like it as well but I took the 4 as a gift

this Montreal team is the best imo no way should they be getting 4 in this spot..they have the weapons to lay a hurt on ANY team first game was a beatdown by MTL as well this will be no different

they will be ready

highnine

EOG Addicted
this game opened PK, quickly went to 2, and made it to 3 before most joints put a line up. now at 4 i expect some take back.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I enjoy the CFL very much when I get a chance to watch it. I wish that was more often.

BTW, thanks for the fade BP. :p

highnine said:
this game opened PK, quickly went to 2, and made it to 3 before most joints put a line up. now at 4 i expect some take back.

So what made it jump to 4 so quickly?

Romanowski said:
dmmd98 do you have a lean on this game?

Already on the over 52. Unders have gone 3-1 and 2-1 in the last two weeks at some point overs are going to balance it out. (Sqaure thinking i know) But I do like both offences.

highnine

EOG Addicted
Joe said:
So what made it jump to 4 so quickly?

i think it was a couple of things. MON last two games against HAM. WPG playing well last 3 games w/zero turnovers.

Home team in this series is 12-5 SU and 11-4-2 ATS although WPG(4-4 SU and 5-2-1 ATS) usually a home dog against MON.

Or someone wanted to bet MON and bet a little early to move the line so it was +3 or better when widely available. Who knows.

I like WPG and the UNDER.

some joints now at 3.5 after being 4 earlier today