braves -120 2 1/2 units
jays - 1 1/2 +110 **5** units
o's -120 2 units
a's +168 2 units

will wait for indians price to shoot up more

phillies - 1 1/2 +185 1 unit
brewrs - 1 1/2 +189 1 unit
a's - 1 1/2 +260 1 unit

lab instead of the tt OVERS, maybe you should take the other side and TT unders? just a thought, sir. of the TT's that you have lost, maybe the other team under wouldve won?

IDENTITY said:
lab instead of the tt OVERS, maybe you should take the other side and TT unders? just a thought, sir. of the TT's that you have lost, maybe the other team under wouldve won?

hindsight is 20/20 ID.....thanks for the support though.I'll just struggle through this slide and hope to have a huge 2nd half.......

Have had 2 straight great bases years,and started the season up 100 units here before jrock started tracking bases,so don't feel too bad for me.......

I am losing $$ at a good clip though.Let's try and get through it......

and no chance,any time you wanna put up "real money against me in a capping contest let me know.......1k minimum.we'll see who plays with monopoly $$ then.....

Only a few people on this site would even entertain that thought though,and they are the same ones who go about their business like me,never bashing or riding others....I will continue to take the high road and let my capping speak for itself at the end of the season:+thumbs-2 :cheers

Cannon

Banned
Since you stated each unit was 2 1/2 % of your bankroll. You are down over 200 units so you should not have any money to bet. What is the deal with that?

Blacklab said:
hindsight is 20/20 ID.....thanks for the support though.I'll just struggle through this slide and hope to have a huge 2nd half.......

Have had 2 straight great bases years,and started the season up 100 units here before jrock started tracking bases,so don't feel too bad for me.......

I am losing $$ at a good clip though.Let's try and get through it......

and no chance,any time you wanna put up "real money against me in a capping contest let me know.......1k minimum.we'll see who plays with monopoly $$ then.....

Only a few people on this site would even entertain that thought though,and they are the same ones who go about their business like me,never bashing or riding others....I will continue to take the high road and let my capping speak for itself at the end of the season:+thumbs-2 :cheers

Its not me lab. General can verify. And no thanx in a capping contest. Already had my ass kicked once by you. Positive vibes. Need 4 star tigers and 5 star angels so I can have a good day. Hasnt started to great 4 me today.

UWinSports said:
Its not me lab. General can verify. And no thanx in a capping contest. Already had my ass kicked once by you. Positive vibes. Need 4 star tigers and 5 star angels so I can have a good day. Hasnt started to great 4 me today.

didn't acuse you UWIn.....I do need positive vibes.....wish u luck 2nd half:cheers

nochance inhell

EOG Enthusiast
oh I'm really scared now. A contest for a dime?? No thanks. Not worth my time. I'm in it to make money with my accounts, not waste time in a contest.

And yes I play at least 500-1500 per game in real money.

Just pointing out that you're extremely cocky and full of yourself for someone who is getting smoked. Funny that it happens right when you're tracked legitimately too. Like anyone would ever follow a guy who plays 25 games with no reasoning and talks like a tout wanna be.

Either way I hope you do turn it around. I just like to point out people who are full of shit that's all.

Looks like today is better for you. It'd be nice if Toronto hit a walk off right now for the runline.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
i tracked lab for along time in the nba and he did alright the main thing is he needs a guy like jrock who has been tracking him to continue to track him. at first he had mc track then that stopped and me and lawerence continued to the end of the season for nba and hockey which is accurate at least i know for sure in the NBA

keep the plays coming lab :cheers

nochance inhell said:
oh I'm really scared now. A contest for a dime?? No thanks. Not worth my time. I'm in it to make money with my accounts, not waste time in a contest.

And yes I play at least 500-1500 per game in real money.

Just pointing out that you're extremely cocky and full of yourself for someone who is getting smoked. Funny that it happens right when you're tracked legitimately too. Like anyone would ever follow a guy who plays 25 games with no reasoning and talks like a tout wanna be.

Either way I hope you do turn it around. I just like to point out people who are full of shit that's all.

Looks like today is better for you. It'd be nice if Toronto hit a walk off right now for the runline.

trust me. When he gets hot, 150 units no problem in a week to 10 days.

Lab, Positive vibes

5 Star angels will make the night complete

nochance inhell

EOG Enthusiast
all right then.

Lab: get hot. Bases is so damn streaky, I'll be pulling for you.

it's all about beating the book anyway. I apologize for flaming gl

nochance inhell said:
all right then.

Lab: get hot. Bases is so damn streaky, I'll be pulling for you.

it's all about beating the book anyway. I apologize for flaming gl

thanks sir......good vibes will get us there,I have no doubt.

take care and have a great weekend:cheers cheers sir