Saturday Bases....(373-405, -14.52 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys......nice to have the weekend here yet again...hope everyone has some nice plans, its hot as hell here, and supposed to be that way all thru next weekend.....so i will stay in the a/c and enjoy some bases......lets hope we can have a winning weekend.......best of luck today

St Louis (-142).........2 units

St louis -1.5 (+137).....1 unit

San Fran (-112)......2 units

Cincy UNDER 9.5 (-114).....1 unit

Arizona (-129).......2 units

Atlanta (-125)........2 units

White Sox (+125).......2 units

WS/Yanks ov 10 (+104)......1 unit

Texas (+116).......3 units (fav play)

*** Bonus Prop Play

Smoltz OVER 5.5 Strikeouts....(+121).....2 units

Blooper

EOG Enthusiast
Hey Buc,

I found that if you want to bet the runline at -1.5, you should usually wait right before the game time. It seems that +1.5 always gets pounded late.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Blooper said:
Hey Buc,

I found that if you want to bet the runline at -1.5, you should usually wait right before the game time. It seems that +1.5 always gets pounded late.

ok, thanks...i will keep an eye on that...

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast
GL Bucs, second half turn around on the horizon....

Keep the faith in yourself and your capping we all go through rough spots...

:cheers

Texas-Winners

EOG Member
i have asked this once and i will say it again. props should not be counted in the total record. by the time we get the plays, the lines have moved like crazy. i dont think you would bet a game tha has moved that much.

lol texas - if bucks bet it, it should count. just cuz u werent fast enough to the draw. thats ur problem. not his...

why does HIS record depend on what YOU get the play at? as long as his play is verifiable, whats your problem? i dont get it, sir. also, u are saying this when smotlzy struck out 4 in the first 2 innings....sound like u dont want bucks to have the attention...

joelatti

TW always agree with you, BUT you are wrong this is BUCS thread and what he plays is WHAT his record should be. IMO

Blooper

EOG Enthusiast
Texas-Winners said:
i have asked this once and i will say it again. props should not be counted in the total record. by the time we get the plays, the lines have moved like crazy. i dont think you would bet a game tha has moved that much.

One of the reasons Buc posts his picks here is people like us who can't handcap games on our own can follow his picks. But Buc also uses this thread to keep track of his record. Including prop plays is certainly fair game, imo.