How many use the Ignore feature?

mofome

Banned
<TABLE class=tborder id=post309080 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 309080"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">07-15-06, 08:58 AM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Joe<!-- google_ad_section_end --> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Joe is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

seems to be on point, from what i can tell here. actually, there are just as many winners in this post here as i have seen from joe all year

:cheers

excellent

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Are there honestly ANY eog posters worth being relegated to the ignore list..............:confused :)

mofome

Banned
i have had a few on there. here is one example.
<TABLE class=tborder id=post309118 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 309118"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">07-15-06, 09:40 AM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Joe<!-- google_ad_section_end --> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Joe is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i keep my list, that i read, to those that are either funny, smart, or can cap. some dont fit the criteria

MCP

ignore feature NEEDS to work both ways... if you ignore someone, they shouldnt be able to see what you say as well as you not being able to see what they say

make it happen general

??? what was that for mofo? i thought we were fine. i was posting that the topic was good re: ignoring. cuz i ignore a few people myself....no need to be rude mofo. please apologize, sir.

mofome

Banned
IDENTITY said:
??? what was that for mofo? i thought we were fine. i was posting that the topic was good re: ignoring. cuz i ignore a few people myself....no need to be rude mofo. please apologize, sir.

what???

who was talking to you? :+clueless

i thought we were fine?? now you are suggesting i was anything but polite to you?? what gives??? dont say things that are so mean and change my intentions, i hadnt even read your post, come on???

:confused

mofome

Banned
listen to the content manager. he picks out where all the pretty pictures go

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Remove user from ignore listmofome
This message is hidden because mofome is on your ignore list.

Truly a great feature...

mofome

Banned
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: Joe</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>

Joe
masterbator on men i survey
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>joe has yet to produce a win at eog.com would you like to: </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Remove Joe from your Ignore List (no thanks)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i like it here

mofome

Banned
SHAWN GOTTI said:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU GUYS READ THIS OR DO U GOT ME ON IGNORE?:+clueless

hey hot stuff, lets have a day of winnahs. some of us here do contribute to the capping side of this capping site. others do not

listen to the content manager. he picks out where all the pretty pictures go

The beauty of it is I'm just one click away from banning you, but I let you stay out of the sweetness of my heart (and because I've decided your psychosis is better contained here then let loose on the world -- you might hurt someone, or yourself).

Think of me as your therapist at the insane asylum... I leave your door unlocked even when you annoy me because I know it's best for your health -- just remember I have the key :cheers

Oh, and don't ever forget:

Sound Of Silence 426
YOYOMA 277

:+thumbs-2

As your therapist I'll leave you to your own psychosis now... No more reponses to your posts... I think its better for your health. I'll keep that key safe for now ;)

mofome

Banned
Sound of Silence said:
The beauty of it is I'm just one click away from banning you, but I let you stay out of the sweetness of my heart (and because I've decided your psychosis is better contained here then let loose on the world -- you might hurt someone, or yourself).

Think of me as your therapist at the insane asylum... I leave your door unlocked even when you annoy me because I know it's best for your health -- just remember I have the key :cheers

Oh, and don't ever forget:

Sound Of Silence 426
YOYOMA 277

:+thumbs-2

As your therapist I'll leave you to your own psychosis now... No more reponses to your posts... I think its better for your health. I'll keep that key safe for now ;)

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

are you flexing your e-muscles, dufus? i couldnt care less about you or anything you think or do. i can post on eog.com, i dont break rules. you are bashing and starting trounbe for some reason. dont be so insecure that you have to make e-threats.

lets also remember that i had 9 Sps on the Dl when we played. im in first in my divsion, im in the playoffs and i will win the league with a healthy team

go manage some content, e-dork

mofome said:
MOFOME AT THE ALL STAR BREAK 162-137 (+73.23)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

WHETHER U LIKE THE GUY OR NOT.....YOU GOTTA GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned
SHAWN GOTTI said:
WHETHER U LIKE THE GUY OR NOT.....YOU GOTTA GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

i hope you like me...
:confused

and that record (+73) is mostly one unit plays, but only 38 days worth.

as kidslick said, this pokerjim has been great. as has gotti who couldnt lose for about 3 weeks...

kidslick said:
the best capper in cyberworld so far

Poker King Jim

184-218 +$8937 +89.37 YTD

wagering mostly 1 unit

gotta give props to both

PKJ is having a great year. Respect to PJK!

These guys are no slouches either:
stump: 273-184-2 +118.60
BigD: 200-160-5 +78.09
Illusion: 106-91-2 +75.91
Wassymac: 217-187-2 +73.40
sonnythekid: 160-116 +69.47

and Spooky, I believe, is also hitting it out of the park this year.

and Mofome too.

Congrats to all of you guys

mofome

Banned
Amsterdam said:
PKJ is having a great year. Respect to PJK!

These guys are no slouches either:
stump: 273-184-2 +118.60
BigD: 200-160-5 +78.09
Illusion: 106-91-2 +75.91
Wassymac: 217-187-2 +73.40
sonnythekid: 160-116 +69.47

and Spooky, I believe, is also hitting it out of the park this year.

and Mofome too.

Congrats to all of you guys

all are great....
BigD!!!

how come he wont post here (is it bigD from here)
:(

i love bigD! and he kills in contests like its nobodies business!

and spookster is my man from back in the day....much love to spookyman!! he is killin this year

mofo - one thing i do not tolerate is liars. please be HONEST and admit you were referring to me when you said "hermaphrodite." please be a MAN and admit it, k? thats all i ask. then we will be fine. but do not lie to my face, sir.

mofome

Banned
IDENTITY said:
mofo - one thing i do not tolerate is liars. please be HONEST and admit you were referring to me when you said "hermaphrodite." please be a MAN and admit it, k? thats all i ask. then we will be fine. but do not lie to my face, sir.

who could lie to this face?

i would never lie to you, cutie pie