WITH POST NUMBER 4000

pvcpipe

EOG Master
congrats on 4K. you help keep this place interesting and i always read your 1,000,000 * $$$$ BANG YOUR MAN IN THE ASS MILLENIUM LOCKS!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
<LEGEND>What do you think of SHAWN GOTTI's post?</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><LABEL for=rb_reputation_pos><INPUT id=rb_reputation_pos type=radio CHECKED value=pos name=reputation>I approve</LABEL>
<LABEL for=rb_reputation_neg><INPUT id=rb_reputation_neg type=radio value=neg name=reputation>I disapprove</LABEL>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Your comments on this post:
<INPUT class=bginput maxLength=250 size=40 value="Your welcome!" name=reason> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

andrew748

Banned
Gotti you freak :D

the place would be empty without you :)

now if you could just make 1000 posts by next wednsday i can assure your entry into issue 19 lol

THANKS GUYS!!!! MY WIFE CALLS YOU GUYS MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS..... SO THAT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IMAGINARY FRIENDS A GUY COULD HAVE!!!:cheers

Shawn always a good read. Congrats. You've been consistent with that avatar too. Can appreciate that consistency!;)

Good job Shawn :+thumbs-2

I have watched you grow as a good poster over the last few months :+thumbs-2

Glaken

dirty

EOG Master
I have done told ya...You are far from Bi-Polar.... YOu are Tri Polar....:eek:

When you do go off you make it a good one.....:D:D:D

Congrats Bud.....Look forward to many more :cheers

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Yeah like when Shawn went off on a paricular group of people a couple of months ago. I knew it upsetted a few posters, but I was laughing my ass off!!!!! :D :D :D He must have had too much to drink that night. :D Definitely an entertaining thread!