WSEX
Heritage
WWTS
Canbet
VIP

All better options.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
BetUs run a criminal enterprise. We finally got a poster paid most of his money after a 3 year stiff job. A doctor was stiffed for over $100,000 from these crooks. Many more stiff jobs, too many to detail all of them.

I use top shelf books: Pinnacle, WSEX, and Olympic.

BetonUSA is bad news too but they are not connected to BetUs.

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Thanks for the info, I will definetly try someone other than BETUS. I hope I can get the money I have with them out.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
TOW said:
Chuck,

Where's everyone's preferred line (your rating) of BetUS :D ?
I cannot even refer to them as a "shit" book as not to give the shit books a bad name! BetUs is a criminal enterprise, an unrated book if you will.

gofer5,

The better time to ask a question about a book is BEFORE sending them money.

Good Luck,

Joe

PS. BetUS sucks moose testicles.

Caliente

Banned
Betus is also Omni and Bet reduction. They are all scam outfits. I was personally ripped off by them. Robert Eddy is his name. Mike Foreman is just as bad. They stole my 8 thousand dollar bonus even after I met their 10 time rollover. Dont risk it with Betus or Royal.

I got an idea.... EOG should Adverties books that are crooked. In big bold letters saying that those books are shit and should be none existant. I think they would send you money just to take their banner of the site.

A blast from the past...

Now that I think about it... whatever happened to Chuck Sims???

You would figure that he would be doing happy dances all over the site...

dirty

EOG Master
People have to make thier own decisions....and man I love how you guys always search for stuff to start shit...:hung Heaven forbid if any of you ever change your mind in life...since you all are all perfect and make the proper decisions in life all the time :cheers

But for me...I have never played there and probably will not... But does that mean my Money is not safe.... I don't know....I am sure the Money I gamble on games ($100) on average is safe at any book that is on this site..... I am not a big player and do it for entertainment.... At the time Shrink didn't trust them...But now he does..as things have changed supposedly.... We will have to wait and see. As general and Shrink have posted...Funds for 95% of the players are safe there and at others as they are Recreational Books and that is what Most of our posters are. The Whales and Sharp's on this board and other's know where to go to pay with Big Money

dirty said:
... Funds for 95% of the players are safe there and at others as they are Recreational Books and that is what Most of our posters are. The

I hate to rain on the parade, but that was said about BOS too...

sucks that employees of sites change their tune about books when they are getting paid. i guess your perspective changes when ur getting a paycheck. however, i think posters would prefer to see people who stand by their convictions. thats why we did not want bos to be an advertiser here irrespective of whether they were paying 10k a month or so in advertising.

Thats why I asked Joe new posters have come to EOG since BETUS was posted as a advertiser here and BetUS has been talked about among some as maybe being the next BOS

IDENTITY said:
sucks that employees of sites change their tune about books when they are getting paid. i guess your perspective changes when ur getting a paycheck. however, i think posters would prefer to see people who stand by their convictions. thats why we did not want bos to be an advertiser here irrespective of whether they were paying 10k a month or so in advertising.

:+thumbs-2 :cheers

wrigley said:
Thats why I asked Joe new posters have come to EOG since BETUS was posted as a advertiser here and BetUS has been talked about among some as maybe being the next BOS

At first glance, I would say no way. The governments thing on BOS has been brewing for years. Just read the indictment.

Then again... BetUs is a spin-off (former partners who had a falling out) from BOS when they were known as NASA...

There might be something there...

dirty

EOG Master
Guys.... None of Bet Us's money goes directly into my pocket....I get the same paycheck from Shrink that I did before they came on....so that argument doesn't Fly......I believe Shrink KNows more about these books than 99% of the posters here who have Mob mentality and have never been involved with the offshore industry other than these forums and placeing Bets....but somehow everyone is a expert and yells told ya so when something happens.

I respect Ken's decison and would send My Money there Now...... Just like in any Business things change in Management Etc...that can change your Views...

And I just Laugh everytime someone Tries to Blame the BoS debacle on the sites that let them advertise.... To me that just make any points you make have No Credence whatsoever.....Anyone that says they Knew Carruthers was going down to the DOJ Is full of shit. And Blaming what is going on Now on the Portals that advertised for them is as low as anything you could Blame BOS for IMO..... Becuase the More you blame and wish Ill will on management and BoS .... then the less chance the US players have of Getting their Money back as Laid out in the Temporary Order...

I think JC knows more about offshore then Shrink and he pretty much warned posters and forum owners to stay away about 2 months ago were you laughing then.

Id like to get his thoughts on Betus

we can all agree lets hope all BOS players get their money back

dirty

EOG Master
wrigley said:
I think JC knows more about offshore then Shrink and he pretty much warned posters and forum owners to stay away about 2 months ago were you laughing then.

Id like to get his thoughts on Betus

we can all agree lets hope all BOS players get their money back

JC is very Knowledgeable as we all know....he has been outspoken against BetUS and BOS...as we all know....I have never said Otherwise about JC's knowledge about the industry...saying so would be foolish....

But Ken is not dummy when it comes to this INdustry and if after he met with them and was convinced they Changed for the better...then why Not give Benefit of the doubt..... Like I said He knows More about this industry than 99% of the people that post on these forums and IMO that should Hold weight with everyone that posts here.

This Gang Mentality hanging on every word to Discredit someone when an opinion Changes is Childish and silly.... We have aleady Had Several Threads about BOS, Mill and BetUS when they came on board... And Warning POsters and giving your opinions on Books are fine and are always welcome at EOG.... we have always been that way....whether they are sponsors or not..... But the Searching for quotes to discredit anyone Months after the fact is childish IMO and serves No purpose....And there are many posters who just Live for the day they can do this.

But Feedback on Books is always good IMO

PS...Wrigs....this is not meant to be a slight at you....Just my thoughts In General....Not you specifically

Agree!
:+thumbs-2
kinda like the childish bicker in the political forum but people are not sending money there

I would hold off on depo's there right now. I don't know the BOS connection but to this day they were using the same lines on props etc, word for word.

we all are entitled to our opinion. if we think the forum is to blame, then we are entitled. i BELIEVE that the forum never shoould have put up BOS as an advertiser knowing its history. it's really that simple. this is no surprise that BOS players are not going to get paid. its been happening for several years now. and yes, this is just an opinion to which i am ENTITLED. just like anyone else is allowed to think i am wrong. finally, i think EOG needs to go back to only advertising good books. not compromising at all would make this site the best in the business.

dirty

EOG Master
EOG, or any other Forum for that matter, putting them up has no bearing whatsover on the Circumstances Involving BoS and their Group Now....and saying or Insinuating that is Moronic and Irresponsible IMO..... The other stuff with them is what it is and there are many opinions about that.... But the Legal stuff with the DOJ is totally Irrelevant to any of that. Players Not getting paid in this case Has Nothing to do with BoS and everything to do with the Arrest of Carruthers and the DOJ's hardon for Nailing Gary Kaplan.

Too Bad some's BAshing and thier Dawg Pound Attack Mentality are unable to Separate the Reality of this situation. It has nothing to do with BoS as a Book and could have Far reaching Consequences in the offshore World. Unfortunately Some can't Hope that the best works out in this situation then the Book can be dealt with Seperately after this is over and they don't Refund the Money that is required or requested.....

But the Attack dog mentality takes over

bottom line. eog AND others advertise to garbage books that ultimately hurt players. it's 100% fact. has nothing to do with the DOJ. of course EOG didnt cause the DOJ to come down on BOS. but eog and other books which promote BOS and other garbage books DIRECTLY cause newbies to deposit there and lose their money.

:yikess

I really hate to say this... but Identity is rrrrrrrrrrrs.... riiiiiiiiiiiiii... r-r-r-r-r... damn I can't even type it... my fingers are shaking too much...

Well, Identity is the opposite of wrong.

dirty

EOG Master
Joe said:
I really hate to say this... but Identity is rrrrrrrrrrrs.... riiiiiiiiiiiiii... r-r-r-r-r... damn I can't even type it... my fingers are shaking too much...

Well, Identity is the opposite of wrong.

But None of what she is saying has anything to do with what is going on Now..... That is all I am saying....Some are just taking this chance to pile on for thier past problems when it is not Relevant. If Kaplan was the founder of a book that didn't have thier past it would still be the same story. DOJ nailing thier ass becuase they want one person.... BoS just happened to be the book that is tied to Kaplan...The Past with players Funds has nothing to do with this case right now

daringly

EOG Enthusiast
For those of you that don't remember this about BetUS, here is an excerpt from SBR:

4/8/2006 SBR Bill Dozer reports: BetUS downgraded from D+ to D as bettors continue to file complaints. Management has not addressed its policies towards winning clients as promised. Players have also voiced their mispleasure with customer service and misleading bonus offers.

For those that don't remember the actual facts causing this problem, BetUS sent out a flyer with a "free" $50 bonus to try their website. The problem was that if you won with your $50 and met rollover, they refused to pay you.

On a serious note, why is BetUS an advertiser here?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
dirty said:
People have to make thier own decisions....and man I love how you guys always search for stuff to start shit..

dirty I believe in the above statement , I also believe people have to be RESPONSIBLE for their own decisions:doh1:doh1

I also feel many of these sites are not watchdog sites, they are here to cater to all of the gamblers in cyber world.

dirty

EOG Master
kidslick said:
dirty I believe in the above statement , I also believe people have to be RESPONSIBLE for their own decisions:doh1:doh1

I also feel many of these sites are not watchdog sites, they are here to cater to all of the gamblers in cyber world.

The general and others have posted we dont' consider ourselves a watchdog site.... We are here for the Recreational Gambler. Which most that post on these sites are....The sharps know where to go. I still stand by the fact that if Shrink thinks Rec players money is safe there then It should be. We have not seen any case with Bet US since they have been on here I don't believe....here or anywhere else.... Or I have not seen any or heard of Any

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

EOG.com is a sports information & gambling website. The posters are the watchdogs.

I have stated this several times over.