BET JAMAICA'S NEW "ROLLING WAGER" -- INFO INSIDE !!!

dirty

EOG Master
Rolling Wagers are simply an “IF” bet that is allowed to be placed off an EXISTING straight, parlay or teaser at anytime PRIOR to the grading via phone or net.

Internet “Rolling Wagers” can be placed behind EXISTING straights, parlays and teasers however the new additional wager must be a “STRAIGHT” bet..

Telephone “Rolling Wagers” allow straights, parlays and teasers to be placed behind other EXISTING straights, parlays or teasers.

Rolling “If Win Only” wagers can use up to the FULL RISK AND WIN COMBINED TOGETHER.

Rolling “If Win or Push” wagers can only use up to the FULL RISK AMOUNT

Like any “IF bet” the previous wager must "NOT" lose for the next wager to continue

Rolling Wagers are ideal if your funds are tied up on an existing straight, parlay or teaser and would like to make another wager. (Example your early NFL game goes into overtime and the afternoon is about to start) or (your Yankee total over is 7-5 in the third inning and another game you like is about to start )……….. no longer a problem at www.betjm.com

Note; for further explanation please see this wager type listed on our tutorial here

PLEASE EMAIL DIRTY@EOG.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE OR POST THEM IN THIS THREAD AND IT WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

ANOTHER GREAT REASON TO PLAY AT BET JAMAICA....THIS ALONG WITH $10 MINIMUM PHONE WAGERS, FASTEST PAYOUTS IN THE BUSINESS, YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT TIME ZONE YOUR GAMES ARE DISPLAYED IN SO YOU WILL NEVER MISS ANOTHER GAME, AND THEY ALSO ALLOW OPEN TEASERS AND PARLAYS UP TO 15 TEAMS...."OPEN" WAGERS HAVE TO BE CALLED IN.

MCP

excellent addition to a great book !

now grade that contest, im pretty sure I won and wanna throw it on a 3 teamer with tonights 10pm games :)

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:
excellent addition to a great book !

now grade that contest, im pretty sure I won and wanna throw it on a 3 teamer with tonights 10pm games :)

LOL....I will have it graded in about 20 minutes.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
wow thats pretty interesting....have had that happen many times before...

you make a large wager on the over of the early baseball game....and the late game is about to tip off, but the early game is tied at 10-10 in the 6th inning, already a winner, and u cant use the money...

this is a nice idea...