Suggestions for a 2k bankroll

Next week I'm going to fund a 2k bankroll in various books for football season. Just a little capital for this small-time recreational bettor. I want to spread it around to a few books maybe even take advantage of some offers or bonuses.

Looking for professional suggestions as to books to use and how to spread the money around. Keep in mind, I do like to bet some obscure soccer leagues, tennis and other stuff not always found in lots of books.

I am keeping this money separate from the poker bankroll as well, so that does not come into consideration.

Tried to click on the banner in your message and couldn't.
I keep hitting refresh playing banner slots, but I can't hit one to save my life, lol.

Did EOG ever decide to insure posters funds from the advertisers books. I'm pretty happy with the selection of advertisers here and would likely use a combination of them.

I think "pinny" (pinnaclesports.com) is a good choice. They might be slightly geared towards big bettors and their Registration bonus is "lowish" but they have decent vig and a wide selection of leagues etc. Pinny used to have silly rules (fees on smaller withdrawls) on money transfers so please check out the small print before signing up.

You might also consider to use a sports exchange site. I have been a satisfied customer at Betfair for some time. There are other alternatives around offering lower comission fees so shop around. Betfair is strong on European sport.

Doberman with a $2000 bankroll I would not bet more than $20 a game

I guess you should put $400 in 5 books and get 15% bonuses or dump all into Pinny and jsut play the low juice

Same difference

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Heritage has a great bonus and the best lines out there.

BetJamaica also offers a nice bonus and is a great book.

Guess I wasn't clear. This is a separate bankroll from my regular wagering. This is an experiment in a few new things I want to try.

I would be willing and happy to insure ANY GAMBLER for up to 5k per account on an INDIVIDUAL basis...

I'd love to see anyone else offering 5k protection???!!!!

And NO, you don't have to post umpteen numbers of times here per week to qualify!

But, you MUST use EOG as a referral source and provide me with your account number, name, address, and funds sent. method used and to which sports books...

I will email you back the additional requirements...

Please also note that ALL of our sponsors have agreed to allow the General and I to arbitrate in cases of disputes if you used EOG as your referral...

I maintain that the 15 sports books you see listed on EOG are as safe and have more years in business as any other establishment on the internet, period!

THE SHRINK

shrink@eog.com

With that kind of bankroll if you can still get into SIA you have to use them.

Also I am sure you are looking for bonuses, so pick a book that offers the bonus that you can live wit. Seems like all the places here are giving something.

But SIA(til you win 12-15K), Pin (obviously), Bet Jamaica(good for low BR) and another that will give a good bonus I would think. But make sure the bonus can be withrawn in CASH once any requirements are reached.

As far as money management, with that type of bankroll I would free wheel it at first, and if you can double or triple it then think about adhering to some sort of plan. Hard to switch up, and definately takes some discipline, but can be done.

Unless of course you are just looking to double or triple it, then you can start off slow, and work your way up.

All depends on what your ultimate goal is.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
GreenDoberman said:
Tried to click on the banner in your message and couldn't.
I keep hitting refresh playing banner slots, but I can't hit one to save my life, lol.

Yes, the old revolving banners flaw. The SHRINK, are we working on this?

Best Wishes...OF:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
GreenDoberman said:
Guess I wasn't clear. This is a separate bankroll from my regular wagering. This is an experiment in a few new things I want to try.

Please enlighten of of the desired results, goals, and parameters of this grand experiment. Could give you better advice then GD.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5