Friday Bases...(472-547, -87.32 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys....Hope everyone is set for a nice weekend...rainy and storming here, but hopefully it clears up for the weekend....more football is on the way, and some good matchups in bases as well, as the pretenders are starting to get seperated from the contenders....Hope everyone has a nice profitable weekend, and good luck on your wagers......this is the day that has plagued me for weeks now, the day after a nice winning day...i need to string 2 in a row, you have to do that before you can get on a good streak.....wish me luck.....

Cicny/Phil OVER 10.5 (-103)....2 units

Mets (-143)...... 2 units

St Louis (-124).....2 units

LAA (+134)......1 unit

Texas (-115).....3 units (fav play)

Texas -1.5 (+164).....1 unit

Toronto (-107)......2 units

Bonus prop plays ***

Cincy TEAM TOTAL OVER 5 (+103).....2 units

Texas TEAM TOTAL OVER 5 (+104).....2 units

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
bux - just work on chipping away at the number....

:)

Im trying ID, im trying......spent alot of time on todays card, we shall see....

But im working at it....its becoming a challenge to me now, so maybe thats a good thing...make me work harder...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
nice night bucs....im glad to c it for ya. FWIW I am all over texas as well.....:smokesmal

GL,

MN

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
lol bux - was it not a challenge before, sir?

:mutley

I knew SOMEONE would come in and pick apart my words YET AGAIN...

You do not need to "read into" everything i say......Yes, making money is always a challenge......

I simply meant i have challenged myself now, to get this straightened out..

is that ok?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
well, Texas got us one win in the books, in the first inning...

Now still some work to do on the others...

but glad to see the Rangers put up a 7-spot in the first inning..:+thumbs-2

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Reds rally to get to 5 runs, so we at least have a push on the prop, then the best of both worlds, as Phils tied it at 5 in bottom of 9th, therefore the bet on the over is now a winner...

Still have a shot at turning the prop into a winner as well, rather than a push.....

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Reds rally to get to 5 runs, so we at least have a push on the prop, then the best of both worlds, as Phils tied it at 5 in bottom of 9th, therefore the bet on the over is now a winner...

Still have a shot at turning the prop into a winner as well, rather than a push.....

bucs nice day great call on toronto i had them as well:cheers