DEBUNKING DOCS REASONING ON BUSH AND BRITISH TERROR IDEAL

seems that yep we knew about the attack..and so did the british...FOR MONTHS...
but the british and us have different ways of doing things.
they can keep someone in jail for 28 days without any charges..we have 48 hours...they also were watching the guys and wanted to catch them more or less in the act..
we have been attacked and want to stop them early on.

another doc bs story debunked.:+thumbs-2

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
:+thumbs-2 Im also happy it was Muslims that turned them in. Why people are complaining about stopping attacks before they happen is beyond me. Miami7 glad they are put away I don't care if your reading the Bible, Koran, Torah, Communist Manifesto, if you are taking video of targets you want to hit while trying to get help from Al-Qaeda who happen to be the feds you should go down.IMO

ynot

EOG Dedicated
They call him the debunker.

he'll debunk yea, yea he'll debunk

yea , yea, yea, .. they call him the debunker.

Yea , yea , yea, .. call him the debunker.

S

stucco43

while your concerned about some pissed off texan going after this administration..the USA goes down a deep hole...
you all make good spokesman for whores for corporate america...
seems you have a hard on for making mercer look bad....while its u that looks bad kids

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
They call him the debunker.

he'll debunk yea, yea he'll debunk

yea , yea, yea, .. they call him the debunker.

Yea , yea , yea, .. call him the debunker.
LOL! :+thumbs-2 TheOne/KTB
sounds about as intelligent as Archie Bunker!:+thumbs-2

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
ZZ: good one !!!

Wow ... Debunked?? By who??? ... THEONE???? DEVIL????

Blair and this "bust" fits in line with Britain's version of the Patriot Act they are going to try and force down their countrymen's throat this fall

Love it .... this "bust" is nearly as impressive as the fearsome MIAMI 7 bust this summer

funny you don't acknowledge the facts...
the brits were able to keep after them and capture them because of the extra liberties their police are afforded.

pay attention nutjob..even your buddy hillary said so..

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Sure they were ...

and Blair will remind them when he shoves his version of the Patriot Act down their throats this fall

Nice try ... THEONE IS MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE IN TRYING TO MAKE HIS POINTS ON THIS FORUM SO LOG BACK IN AS THEONE

look, its simple doc, go look and see what hillary has said on the subject..read it..since she is your mentor and then cut and paste what fits your agenda..

but the bottom line is they busted the guys because they can do more than even our fbi or cia is allowed...fact..
again i know you dont deal with truth easily

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
You tell em MR GHOST .... soo cute when you write to yourself!!

MISS YOU????? ..... WOW, THE OL "REACH AROUND" TWOSOME MUST LITE UP THE OFFICE!!

<table id="post346123" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> 08-14-06, 01:30 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #4 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> THEONE <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_346123", true); </script>
EOG Member

Rep Power: 0<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_346123"> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> good pts ktb.

miss you in the office this week..
see you next week.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
You tell em MR GHOST .... soo cute when you write to yourself!!

MISS YOU????? ..... WOW, THE OL "REACH AROUND" TWOSOME MUST LITE UP THE OFFICE!!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post346123 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 08-14-06, 01:30 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </TD> <TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #4 (permalink) </TD> </TR><TR vAlign=top> <TD class=alt2 width=175> THEONE <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_346123", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

Rep Power: 0<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->

</TD> <TD class=alt1 id=td_post_346123> <!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> good pts ktb.

miss you in the office this week..
see you next week.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Hey Doc, leave 'em alone! Capn Crunch told me that I am his favorite.:+thumbs-2

The Devil

EOG Master
while your concerned about some pissed off texan going after this administration..the USA goes down a deep hole...
you all make good spokesman for whores for corporate america...
seems you have a hard on for making mercer look bad....while its u that looks bad kids

ADDING STUCCO TO MY LIST OF PAY NO MIND TO.......

devil,

these guys just take the cake.....about 4 of them on here maybe 5 that i really am beginning to wonder if maybe they are mildly retarded...
people with real brains dont think like these nutcases.
shit even Hillary is talking about the great job done by the british and the way they did it and why...
:+clueless

S

stucco43

Jeff Gannon Butt Fart

Jeff Gannon Butt Fart

ADDING STUCCO TO MY LIST OF PAY NO MIND TO.......
must smell good down there brownosing for the Grand Ole Party of Pedphiles.....u better check what your side really beliefs are...
better check what your hero Limbaugh has to say before you answer.....
bye the way you are a sellout to the constitution...

S

stucco43

the circle jerk continues while the world burns...

the circle jerk continues while the world burns...

devil,

these guys just take the cake.....about 4 of them on here maybe 5 that i really am beginning to wonder if maybe they are mildly retarded...
shit even Hillary is talking about the great job done by the british and the way they did it and why...
dude you couldnt get laid at the del rey with those beliefs

<TABLE class=tborder id=post346822 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_346822>must smell good down there brownosing for the Grand Ole Party of Pedphiles.....u better check what your side really beliefs are...
better check what your hero Limbaugh has to say before you answer.....
bye the way you are a sellout to the constitution...
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i guess you missed all the lib judges that have been letting child molesters go lately.....oh wait that does not fit your agenda.
YOU ARE THE FUCKING SELLOUT TO THE CONSTITUTION YOU TRAITOR

I have only seen 5 people on this board dumb enough to believe Bush behind 9/11

stucco
doc
zz
ynot
buck...

that pretty much means the other 1500 dont believe it..

who is the fool???i guess you 5 are just the geniuses?
roflmao

morons

S

stucco43

theres more to this story

theres more to this story

If you put KTB and this devil in a room , you might get the intelligence of a retarded monkey scratching its nuts looking for a peanut...
what jackasses these two are....
combos come in two...
g.w. and cheney.....losers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Stucco: key word --- MIGHT

Remember: 30% of Americans cant name the year 9-11 happened ...trust me ... Dumb and Dumber are certainly part of that crowd

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
If you put KTB and this devil in a room , you might get the intelligence of a retarded monkey scratching its nuts looking for a peanut...
what jackasses these two are....
combos come in two...
g.w. and cheney.....losers
You're being pretty generous today, eh Stucco? LOL!

The Devil

EOG Master
devil,

MILDLY???? ONLY MILDLY???? LMFAO..........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Devil:

I gather that you do carry a notebook that allows you to post on a regular basis when not picking up folks for rides from the airport??

The Devil

EOG Master
I SEE STUCCO IS GETTING THE DOC MENTALITY.......IF YOU CANT ANSWER A QUESTION, TRY TO DAZZLE THEM WITH FOOTWORK......THAT WORKS FOR THE RETARDED LIBS.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Stucco:

Keep up the good work ...I can tell when Devil is flustered as he
grabs the dictionary and starts trying to impress this forum with
his useage of big words ... I mean, look at the latest posting:

* MENTALITY

* DAZZLE

You are turning our simple little Devil into a regular Literary giant !!

B 2 1

EOG Veteran
MERCER , CAN I TALK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OR WILL A MOD SAY I'M TOO HARSH?

LET ME KNOW.

THANKS B