Join the Libertarian Party for Free

dirty

EOG Master
This is the first step to becoming a Major party is allowing Free memberships that Thrive on Donations like the other parties. Used to have to Donate to be a Member.

take time to Look over the site

http://www.lp.org/

dirty

EOG Master
I joined today..... and am Renouncing my Republican party Ties today as well. Doesn't mean I am not a conservative anymore....the Repubs don't stand for my beliefs as a Party.....

:cheers

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
I took a crapload of political affiliation tests during the elections and all of them pointed to libertarian. Never been a registered republican always independent, but I also think the repubs are a little to socially conservative than I am. You know of any libertarian candidates for 2008? LOL. not that it even matters.

dirty

EOG Master
Not right now....But I do think if The Base of the Party doesn't come back to the Center Some you will see some High Profile Repubs and Democrats convert to Libertarian or INdependant.... Right now the GOP Base is Moving way Right....and the Democratic Base is moving Way left.... At some point the MOderates and True Dems and Repubs are going to get sick of it and unite

I used to think Voting Libertarian was throwing away your vote....as it was not a Viable party.....but hell the way things are now...you are throwing it away anyhow.... at least send a Message to the 2 major parties by not voting for them

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
Not right now....But I do think if The Base of the Party doesn't come back to the Center Some you will see some High Profile Repubs and Democrats convert to Libertarian or INdependant.... Right now the GOP Base is Moving way Right....and the Democratic Base is moving Way left.... At some point the MOderates and True Dems and Repubs are going to get sick of it and unite

I used to think Voting Libertarian was throwing away your vote....as it was not a Viable party.....but hell the way things are now...you are throwing it away anyhow.... at least send a Message to the 2 major parties by not voting for them
:+thumbs-2 Good Post. The more the extreme left and right try to outdo themselves the better it is for the middle. People fail to realize that Compromise is the best thing this country can offer its people. One side can't have it all.