Quarter Finals Tennis for Friday! (Play of the Tournament!)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Jojon, Hal, others....

Been slumping a bit the last few days....but love todays action.

Ljubicic -167 (VERY STRONG!! PLAY OF THE TOURNAMENT!! -- Ivan is one of my favorite players. I would put him right behind Federer and Nadal. I actually think he can give either one of these guys a run for their money on the hard courts. Ljubicic is having a fantastic year. He is 45-12 in 2006, but hes even better on the hard courts at 28-5. You all know I like Robredo, but he isnt in Ljubicic's class. Oh! By the way....He's also 4-0 head to head against Robredo! Take this one to the bank guys!

Ferrer +166 (Strictly a value play here. Gonzo is solid with a nice serve and strong forehand, but I dont think he should be that big a fav against Ferrer.)

Ferrero +700 (Taking a chance on a huge dog here. Nadal has got much better on hard courts but Ferrero has played extremely well in this tournament so far....beating Blake and Soderling . Value at this price!!

Nadal NOT 2-0 +195 (Nadal is a slow starter usually. He gets stronger as the match goes on while his opponents get tired. Thats how he dominates on the slow clay courts. Hes starting to do that now on hard courts too. But dont be surprised if he loses the first set, which would make this a winner!

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
Ivan hurt his arm yesterday and was not quite himself on his serve. I'd try and get some news on his arm before unloading on this. He is the better player though and should win if healthy.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Ivan hurt his arm yesterday and was not quite himself on his serve. I'd try and get some news on his arm before unloading on this. He is the better player though and should win if healthy.

That is some news I did NOT know. WOW that can make a difference. How bad did it look? I still think he should easily win. But if he has a hard time serving, it will be alot tougher. I mean he still beat Hrbaty in straight sets....but this does scare me.

Thanx.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Doubles Play.....

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=670 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR class=gameeven><TD colSpan=9></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left colSpan=9><SMALL>Western & Southern Financial Group Masters Doubles</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>Aug-18</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>153</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>F.SANTORO/N.ZIMONJIC (USA)</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>+140 <INPUT type=checkbox value="2302319_M_Aug 18 2006 9:33:12:263AM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>12:00 PM</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>154</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>J.BJORKMAN/M.MIRNYI (USA)</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>-180 <INPUT type=checkbox value="2302320_M_Aug 18 2006 9:33:12:293AM" name=SelLine></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Take the favorite here.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
OK

After this tourney we are ALL gonna post daily records/units and plays in the Sports Betting Room.... :+thumbs-2

You sure you wanna do that with the U.S. Open coming?!

ALOT of money to be made in the early rounds there.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Great match so far between Nadal and JCF.

JCF is broken by Nadal for the first time all tournament....

Then Nadal is broken right back by JCF

JCF to serve down 2-3.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Doubles Play.....

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=670 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR class=gameeven><TD colSpan=9></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left colSpan=9><SMALL>Western & Southern Financial Group Masters Doubles</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>Aug-18</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>153</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>F.SANTORO/N.ZIMONJIC (USA)</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>+140 <INPUT type=checkbox value="2302319_M_Aug 18 2006 9:33:12:263AM" name=SelLine></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR class=gameodd><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>12:00 PM</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>154</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap>J.BJORKMAN/M.MIRNYI (USA)</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right colSpan=2></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom" noWrap align=right>-180 <INPUT type=checkbox value="2302320_M_Aug 18 2006 9:33:12:293AM" name=SelLine></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Take the favorite here.

Straight set win.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
WHAT A PISSER HE IS!!!

After Ferrero +700 gives us a huge winner....

....LJUBICHOKE......gets creamed by Robredo!

I can't believe ROBREDO is heading to the semi-finals!

Don't get me wrong. Robredo is very good. But not this good.

The top 5 ranked players in the world have all been knocked out now.

1. Federer
2. Nadal
3. Nalbandian
4. Ljubicic
5. Blake

Dont be shocked to say A-ROD win this one....

I think its his to lose....

Taking him to beat Murray.....at -151.

Can't believe I am backing an American here.....but this really is his tourny now!