WHO WILL BE THE 2006 BEST DAMN NFL HANDICAPPER AT EOG.COM? Contest closed!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
1. Entry fee is $250.

2. Lines will be posted Tuesday/Wednesday each week in the contest section at EOG.com.

3. Each player will need make 5 selections each week (sides or totals).

4. Please transfer the funds into account 23223 @ THE GREEK. Email Support@thegreek.com and ask that Wally or Margaret do the transfers. Be specific as to what you want to do when you send email.

5. Email me at General@Eog.com when you have made your transfer into the above account.

6. It is very important that you supply your EOG USERNAME to THE GREEK and General@Eog.com via email

7. Winner(s) will be decided by most wins

8. Payout will be 70/20/10 using post-up funds only and any funds that THE GREEK may add with participation.

If you want to email them, that is fine. The concept is very simple and there is no point in making it harder than it needs to be.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->​
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Please start listing CONFIRMED entries. If the Magic Johnson number reaches 57 I will buy in directly through an Olympic deposit and transfer. Siriusly. I'm already buying in directly (if needed) the last weekend before the deadline at Carib. For 10 dimes I will buy in directly at EOG the second to last weekend. As long as I don't make any more stupid bets with Gorilla I can and will do this. $250 is a good investment for $10,000 in a straight up Paula Abdul NFL capping contest.

Dell Dude said:
Please start listing CONFIRMED entries. If the Magic Johnson number reaches 57 I will buy in directly through an Olympic deposit and transfer. Siriusly. I'm already buying in directly (if needed) the last weekend before the deadline at Carib. For 10 dimes I will buy in directly at EOG the second to last weekend. As long as I don't make any more stupid bets with Gorilla I can and will do this. $250 is a good investment for $10,000 in a straight up Paula Abdul NFL capping contest.

dell dude, hows it going

we need some suicide parlay threads going :cheers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
First place at Carib is 75K. I will definitely buy-in directly to that on my last paycheck before the Sunday openers if I don't win between now and then. If I win enough for an additional entry, I will go with Carib again because second place pays 20k. Carib also gets priority for my third $250 entry because of the 12.5k for third place. So actually for me to get into EOG I would have to already have three Carib entries in hand and the EOG 1st place jackpot must be greater than the Carib's fourth place prize of 7.5k. That would be my fourth entrie. 5th and final one would be a Carib hedge where I 100% fade my picks to at least guarantee me a winning first week.

So I need $1250 disposable coin. Right now I think I have 18 cents at WSEX, 86 cents at Jamaica and (-)$529 at NETeller. So I'm in good position to pull this off. :+thumbs-2

I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER A FOOTBALL CONTEST WHERE YOU PLAYED 5 GAMES PER WEEK AND THEY COULD BE COLLEGE AND/OR NFL.....

I DO NOT NORMALLY LOVE 5 GAMES ON SUNDAY OR SATURDAY....

ANY IDEAS?????????

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Matt said:
Just wondering, what is the Carib contest Dell Dude?

$250 entry fee. 5 sides only per week NFL, 17 weeks. $200,000 guaranteed prizes to top 50. 1st: $75,000. $10,000 bonus on 57 or more wins (split if more than one). I estimate there will be around 700 entries. That's why I am willing to give up one paycheck to grab at least one entry. Also why I am more than willing to buy 3 or 4 if I have extra coin. 3 entries plus top three places return $107,500. My claim to fame was the second week in 2004. For 24 hours I was in sole posession of first place. :grand:Then the Packers won on MNF and I fukkin fell apart and finished just outside the J Money. :+signs8-2

dirty

EOG Master
YUNGBUCK said:
Just call me Prego cause I'm "In There!"

What up wit tha Repub/Dem contest? Dirty? Hache?

should know something early next week...the guy who has to approve it didn't get back in the office til today...

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
We had over 40 players at a smaller forum last year. Football season will be here before we know it! Come on guys! This ought to be a good contest. The more the merrier!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Hey Duce980 :+thumbs-2

Let me know when you deposit please. Glad to have you involved. It will be a nice contest with some nice payouts.

muskatel

EOG Addicted
General --

Any thoughts on when Greek will decide if they are going to add a sweetener? I appreciate the books that do offer those promotions - Legendz and BetJM from last year come to mind.

I may be in along with a few other fellas I know...will have to see if Greek (obviously no obligation on their part, just want to know the stakes involved) will be adding coin.

I appreciate you keeping the list updated on who is in.....

:+thumbs-2

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I just bought my Carib entry. If I win a few more dimes I might throw some EOG sugar sugar. Just for fun. Already guaranteed to be playing for $75,000.:kick