ROYAL WARNING!!!

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Re: ROYAL WARNING!!!

Warning received. Thanks SHRINK. I hope everyone takes your advice and not send one cent to this notorious swindler at BetRoyal.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I have never deposited at Royal, but I did win a contest for $200 from another site.
I never expected to get paid so i actually rolled it more than requested ...when it got down to $240 I requested a payout. My balance didn't change for a week, so I called them. Was told I would get a check for $160 in about 2 weeks. I actually got a check in 3 days for $200.
I am not endorsing the site just passing on info.
BTW that check was recieved in 2/06.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Warning received. Thanks SHRINK. I hope everyone takes your advice and not send one cent to this notorious swindler at BetRoyal.

Chuck...:+thumbs-2

I worry about the new lurkers that come here in search of football picks...those are the players that Royal can hurt...

Damn shame.

Sick.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

no he is not calling off the warning. He posted today that
he has to take on some horrible books becasue these books will pay a premium to be part of a sports forum, they will pick up a few new accounts, and those premiums are too hard for eog to pass on. but he realizes and basically stated that posters are free to trash this place all they want and the posts will not be moved.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

is tej still around at royal? i have a hard time believing shrink would let tej advertise here, no matter how fat the check.

Newbies/rookies come to your site - you (directly or indirectly) endorse a shit book by linking them directly to their site - they sign up, win and get screwed. Do they then come back here looking for your help ?

Fucked up.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Newbies/rookies come to your site - you (directly or indirectly) endorse a shit book by linking them directly to their site - they sign up, win and get screwed. Do they then come back here looking for your help ?

Fucked up.
I don't recall seeing you make a post like this across the street in regards to BOS or SBG or any questionable books they have.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

JJ Mold,
the NY daily news certainly screens advertisers I can guarantee you that. The NY dept of consumer affairs is all over them.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Damian,

Why go to a site that promotes KNOWN CROOKS? What makes them any better or for that matter, TRUSTWORTHY?

because the site is good for sports betting information, whether it hypocritically sold-out or not.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

quit playing there after..........a clerk told me to call back, because they had to update the "system"

minutes before tip-off

true story

pvcpipe

EOG Master

the good news is, now that sbg is a sponsor, there is actually a worse option than royal. well, maybe not.

mods, would it be out of the question to get a "worse book" poll thread b/t royal and sbg?