The PIG contest question

The first round is a best of 3 series. If someone sweeps the first two weeks, do we still have to post picks for the 3rd week. Or we just wait until the 4th week to post our plays again

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: The PIG contest question

The first round is a best of 3 series. If someone sweeps the first two weeks, do we still have to post picks for the 3rd week. Or we just wait until the 4th week to post our plays again

i'm not that smart but since its best of 3 if you win 2-0 i dont see any reason to travel to game 3 but then again seems like shawn gotti got robbed 1st week of a win so anything can happen IMO

dirty

EOG Master

i'm not that smart but since its best of 3 if you win 2-0 i dont see any reason to travel to game 3 but then again seems like shawn gotti got robbed 1st week of a win so anything can happen IMO

YOu have to be a smartass about everyting lately....Shawn Gotti got robbed of nothing.....

YOu have to be a smartass about everyting lately....Shawn Gotti got robbed of nothing.....

ACTUALLY I WAS ROBBED! BUT, HACHE MADE THINGS RIGHT BY SWAPPING ME SPOTS!

KUDOS TO HACHE FOR SUCH A CLASS MOVE!:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

dirty not being a smartass i didnt reply in shawns thread about what happened but glad things worked out for him have a nice day dirty :cheers

also dirty just trying to fit in maybe i will start another challenge to the shrink thread you know we could use another one

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

guess who this guy is going against:+signs11-

BigDaddy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_395872", true); </SCRIPT> .................:cheers CHALLENGE SHRINK TO HAIR PIE EATING CONTEST!!!;)