why don't gamblers ban together to make a statement

and go afte Frist?

The gambling community as a whole should launch an anti Frist campaign. Not just NOW, but forever.

Go after him and do everything they can to campaign against him, run negative ad campaigns against him, etc.

Make his political life miserable.

If it was done well enough, it would probably be a deterrent against future legislation.

I mean, regardless of whether or not this gets passed, just go after the guy. Let the public know what kind of POS he is. Make sure that every time he does something wrong, or says the wrong thing, that it is publicized and he is exposed.

There's nothing illegal about it. You see negative ad campaigns all the time and we'll be seeing them I'm sure very soon. Is there a "season"? I mean, who says you can't run them all the time?

I was just thinking... :D

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Re: why don't gamblers ban together to make a statement

He's a medical doctor ....they take a pledge to save lives. Gambling is not good for you. Take 2 aspirin and call me in the AM.

He should have stayed a medical doctor!

michael777

EOG Dedicated

lets make a date and gather in washington dc,we will call it THE MILLION DEGENERATE MARCH :+waving-2

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Why? Because gamblers are fucking lazy.

If you show me 50 gamblers and I show them a way they can make guaranteed money, but they have to work hard at it 10 hours/week, 48 of them will say no thanks, I'd rather just gambler.

As a group, people who gamble are lazy. Obviously there are exceptions.

-Sean

If you show me 50 gamblers and I show them a way they can make guaranteed money, but they have to work hard at it 10 hours/week, 48 of them will say no thanks, I'd rather just gambler.

-Sean

:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned

-Sean

most are fat pantloads like MCP?

:+clueless