An Early College Football Play For Me...

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: An Early College Football Play For Me...

shrink,

if you get a chance can you give me your opinion on my first half parlay question thread. there are a few good opportunities today with one of my locals.

thanks

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

Shrink what syndicate played it at +30 or is this the old double reverse? Thanks as always for posting your picks. I know you bet your own money on them so thanks.

Shrink what syndicate played it at +30 or is this the old double reverse? Thanks as always for posting your picks. I know you bet your own money on them so thanks.

I can't release their name because they asked me not too...

But it is someone I respect...

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

This was a syndicate release ever since the line was put out, LOL. Me and a few other guys posted the angle right in this forum very early in the week. It's really no "dig". Any novice capper saw that one a mile away.

With all these late releases, now I'm VERY worried. :+paraanoid

Well, Cincy just scored a TD...Gotta like our chances now..Was there a M/L on this game? LOL

Chalk,

There are no ML's for 30 point dogs, lol...

and ssshhhhhhh...

Don't jinx us!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Really?
Are you sure about that. On pinnacle I have seen money lines offered on huge spreads. Lot of times they are in the -$4,000-5,000 range if you want the chalk, LOL

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Sat 9/16</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>355</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Texas</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -34.5 -103 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-8000 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 55.5 -106 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 03:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>356</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Rice <TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +34.5 -107 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+6100 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 55.5 -104 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Give me a dime on The OWLS BABY!!:+whipping :+whipping
Owls MONELINE that is!

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

This was a syndicate release ever since the line was put out, LOL. Me and a few other guys posted the angle right in this forum very early in the week. It's really no "dig". Any novice capper saw that one a mile away.

With all these late releases, now I'm VERY worried. :+paraanoid

Well, Cincy just scored a TD...Gotta like our chances now..Was there a M/L on this game? LOL

Saw what coming a mile away? That one big syndicate would take the dog then the most successful sportsbettor in the history of the world would take the favorite?

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Don't know about that IHBA...Just know that many on here, including myself, gave out the game very early in the week (Dave cokin, and a few other guys also posted the play). I also heard the play given out all over sports radio shows early in the week. Just surprised it took the syndicate so long to figure it out. The angles were plain as day

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..Hey; the buckeye g ain't over yet boyz..!!

Just a thought..!!!

gl

:+signs11-

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..so; big ten can cover..??

Nice work..!!!

gl

:+clueless

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD>INTERNET/-1</TD><TD>Sep-16 11:41:57 AM</TD><TD>
CFB</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[313] CINCINNATI U +30?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

love the bad line with the local

GO BLUE!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

So typical..As soon as the world gets on the game, they all get fucked by the late move, LOL..Just glad I got it early in the week at 30

August West

Rambler

Shrink, thanks for the plays today. (got screwed on cincy though). Always appreciate the insider info, as it usually works out better than my personal plays.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

nice day. great to see michigan destroy notre dame!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Nice Job Shrinker!
I was big on Michigan myself. Great M/L play score for me. I also caught a nice middle on the Cincy game. No way I was playing Wisconsin. I'm a Badger homer, but they did not look sharp at all last week vs W. ILL. Glad you nailed that one on the late line move (-14 down to -12):+thumbs-2