Washington vs Dallas

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Good looking match-up. I do not like laying a TD or more. Who do we like tonight? Will TO show up BIG? Both are 0-1 so a win is needed bad. Portis situation is big also. I need a nice performance by Santana Moss. :+thumbs-2

Thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Washington vs Dallas

My thoughts...

Since i been looking into Sundays game.. Wash @ Dallas.

EVERYONE, FROM YOUR BABIES MAMA TO YOUR GREAT UNGLE IS ON
THE COWBOYS..
Im talking all the prognasticators.. on TV, Internet and etc.. all
riding Dallas like a internet leg humper on fatties online.

DRIVING THE LINE TO -7 OR 7.5..

I SMELL SOMETHING REALLY FISHY....

IM taking the SKINS hopefully +7.5.

Goodluck..

mgmhatesme

EOG Addicted

would be unbelievable to get +7.5... really the reason the Cowboys deserve to be favored this much though is that the Skins have a terrible group of CBs with the exception of Carlos Rogers. Shawn Springs being out is huge and the Vikes WRs picked on Mike Rumph and proved he is a journeyman.

Personally I like the over, I played it at 36.5 (-115) but may play the Skins here on the thought that Greg Williams can devise something to get to that Dallas OL and Bledsoe.

The General

would be unbelievable to get +7.5... really the reason the Cowboys deserve to be favored this much though is that the Skins have a terrible group of CBs with the exception of Carlos Rogers. Shawn Springs being out is huge and the Vikes WRs picked on Mike Rumph and proved he is a journeyman.

Personally I like the over, I played it at 36.5 (-115) but may play the Skins here on the thought that Greg Williams can devise something to get to that Dallas OL and Bledsoe.

TY & BOL :+thumbs-2

Ok Vikes beat the Skins. If John Hall (k) for the skins wasn't such a bumb.
And missed the game tieing FG.. IF the skins would of won.
Line I think would be Dallas -2.5 or less.

But it turns out it was no fluke..Minn beating the SKINS..
Vikings beat the Panthers, which everyone predicted to win the NFC.
So in hindsight, losing to the VIKINGS wasn't so bad.
because they are playing really good football.

Can anyone look into how the "PUBLIC" is betting the SNL.
I wouldn't be suprised if 90% is on the COWboys, being
Americas team and all. Line is just to high..

Being that both teams are 0-1. I think that both teams wil play
cautious trin to play mistake free. Im liking the Under
but still undecided..

:smokesmal :+clueless

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i looked at this one and said dallas looks easy , but ya know it anit that easy . so i passed.

FYI,
WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE GAME...IE MONDAY NIGHT..SUNDAY NIGHT AND PUBLIC IS HUGE ON ONE SIDE THE BOOK LOSES.

BOOKS MAKE THEIR MONEY ON JUICE AND ON MULTIPLE GAME DAYS FWI.

JUST 2 CENTS FROM BOOK AND CAPPER.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

, i don' t see a real bet here; either game or total; but kboys -4 1st h is my play

gl

:p

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..That's the capping fact i needed..>>

lol

kboyz -7 big..!!

lol

gl

:+signs11-

mgmhatesme

EOG Addicted

reasons to bet Skins:
- rivalry game likely kept close
- Skins have great talent across the board with exception of QB and CB
- Greg Williams can pressure an immobile Bledsoe and perhaps force him into mistakes

reasons to bet Dallas:
- no Shawn Springs, Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn will overmatch whichever one is not double covered
- home opener for Dallas
- short week for Skins, now travelling
- no Portis
- they lost last week and will be pissed
- lost to Skins twice last year and may have revenge on mind

Majority is on Dallas, but only perhaps 57%. Personally I think a line of 7 is pretty sharp and if its sharp and im betting for entertainment, I would lean toward the dog. I am taking the over here but may consider a parlay and/or tease with Wash and the over.

Of course, watch it rain all night now... there is some rain in the forecast

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

i think like 75% of players r on Dallas. What the hell....just took the Skins plus 7.

dirty

EOG Master

I am 8-1 today...9-1 if you take the Unposted NE over in the 2nd half

I am on Washington +7 (-105) at Bet jamaica

here is the weather

Tonight: Periods of rain and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 62. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

5:28am
11-Sep-06

5:15pm
17-Sep-06

Football
Spread

Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys (-6) for Game -101

The General

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Time</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=140>Condition</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Feels
</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Chance
Precip
</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Dew
Point
</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Humid.</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width=55>Wind</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>7pm </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
75?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>85?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>70%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>72?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>71%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From SSW 6 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlySun style="COLOR: #455b73" width="50%">Sunset 7:31 pm</TD><TD class=lapHourlySun style="COLOR: #455b73" align=right width="50%">Check Local Pollen Forecast </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>8pm </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
74?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>74?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>70%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>72?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>76%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From S 7 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>9pm </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
73?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>73?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>60%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>71?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>76%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From SSE 6 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>10pm </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
73?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>73?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>60%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>71?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>79%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From SSE 7 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>11pm </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
74?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>74?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>60%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>71?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>79%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From S 6 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlySun style="COLOR: #455b73" width="50%">Mon, September 18</TD><TD class=lapHourlySun style="COLOR: #455b73" align=right width="50%">Have a pet? Check your PetCast! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>12am </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
73?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>73?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>60%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>69?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>79%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From WSW 6 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>1am </TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=128><TABLE class=hrCondData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=110 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=35> </TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width=75>Rain / Thunder
74?F </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>74?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>60%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>68?F</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>76%</TD><TD class=lapHourlyDataRow vAlign=center align=middle width=55>From WNW 6 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MCP

I am 8-1 today...9-1 if you take the Unposted NE over in the 2nd half

I am on Washington +7 (-105) at Bet jamaica

here is the weather

Tonight: Periods of rain and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 62. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

dude they play inside.

The General

Go Skins

Go Skins

I'm passing. Gonna root on the dog.

Might catch an in-game live bet late, but for now, going to watch for the love of the game.

GL all

MCP

if that little opening in the roof they have doesnt have retractable glass i apologize... i always thought it did

dirty

EOG Master

The game is not inside.....The new stadium they are building is retractable I think.....The Eye in the sky is wide Open....Watched a Many of Rainy and snowy game in Dallas.....Remember the Leon Lett game

FYI,
WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE GAME...IE MONDAY NIGHT..SUNDAY NIGHT AND PUBLIC IS HUGE ON ONE SIDE THE BOOK LOSES.

BOOKS MAKE THEIR MONEY ON JUICE AND ON MULTIPLE GAME DAYS FWI.

JUST 2 CENTS FROM BOOK AND CAPPER.

told ya!

The General

Game under (37.5) with about 4 mins to play and dallas ball 5/1 was a good shot. Wash about did it though.

Congrats to all winners tonight