FIRE LARRY COKER ?

Miami scored first and it looked like Miami's season was looking fine. Miami as an UNDERDOG? Those who took the points were already studying the USC - Nebraska game. Miami's defense and team speed? Miami players stomping the Louisville Cardinal logo before the game? YES MIAMI FANS WE'RE BACK! Looks like Larry Cokers firing of several well known assistant coaches after last years TROUNCING at the hands of LSU was water under the bridge. But wait! Lousiville just scored AGAIN! Thats OK, we're only down by 3 at the half, and WE GOT POINTS! DAMN, Louisville scored again! OH YES, their second string QB just came in. Come on Sebastian , I seen you on the sidelines. This is Kyle Wright, an experienced QB, here's his chance to shine. Every 'Cane is waiting for Wright to have a breakout game. Is it that he is average, or the OL is average? Good old Hank and the Mad Dog will have a lot of calls on WQAM this week. Oh, they don't play for two weeks. HOUSTON, N CAROLINA, FIU and DUKE. Should be back in the polls by then. Miami fell to 1-2 for the first time since 1997 and will probally find itself out of the rankings since 1999 when Sundays polls come out.Not since a politically correct society took the corn cob pipe out of the mouth of SEBASTIAN the IBIS'S mouth has there been this much controversy at THE U.

Re: FIRE LARRY COKER ?

Usually I would have a smart azz comment here but after FSU and ND got spanked I will be keeping my mouth SHUT for a while (2 HOURS :D)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Phantom:

would your wife divorce you if you could not get it up one nite???

Ghees ... 3 games in and folks start FIRE LARRY COKER????

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

my sources tell me he may be fired as early as 3 pm today...totally not confirmed, just something I am hearing...

This guy just has not been able to get it done. He won with Butch's recruits, but has not been able to keep the incredible local talent here, as past coaches have done. He has not brought in any real playmakers (like we're used to having) on offense at wr especially. I mean, they lost to GT at home, and got blown the fuk out 40-3 in a bowl game last year. I can deal with a good LSU team beating us in a bowl, but 40-3 is fukkin embarrassing.

The fans and alumni are going crazy down here. Losing to FSU 2 str8 years, and having back to back 2-3 loss seasons is not what is expected here. And AD Paul Dee just gave this guy an extension?? The same Paul Dee who gave Perry Clark an extension as UM hoops coach, and then had to pay him to go away and replaced him with Frank haith (thank goodness).

This school has always been feared/respected on the field, and that is simply not the case anymore.

BRING BUTCH BACK!!!

Listen Doc you Liver Spotted old man. If I couldn't get it up one night it wouldn't be a problem. If I couldnt get it up over the last two NCAA seasons, I would ask for a divorce. Larry Coker has problems. He's lucky the canes have four patsies next on the schedule...Besides, Lawrence a fellow cane my be right. However,I would'nt bring back Butch. He set the Cleveland Browns back five years.

Well now the ACC Championship game is a toss up .... I don't even know who will be in it. :doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

3 games in and they are gonna fire the guy???

The guy is 54-11 ... National Title in 2001 and returned to the Championship game the next year

Wow ... ya got to love the committment level from the fans and alumni

Not only are the Canes football team in trouble, but their baseball team has been going downhill since Ron Fraser left. Hey, maybe Katie Meier could rally the Lady Canes in B Ball this season.

3 games in and they are gonna fire the guy???

The guy is 54-11 ... National Title in 2001 and returned to the Championship game the next year

Wow ... ya got to love the committment level from the fans and alumni

Doc

When you play golf today are you gonna use the lefty or righty clubs? Or maybe keep playing with the middle club :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Glaken:

the most important "clubs" are the following:

* Beer ... and plenty of the good stuff ... have a buddy that drinks "Natural Lite" and started thinking ... I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMMERCIAL SO THAT MUST SOME FINE TASTING BEER

* Erasers ...... why card an 8 when a swipe here and there turns it into a 5

* Brazils "finest" ... nothing like a quick hit on a joint when facing that left to right downhill 8 ft putt for double bogey

* 50" driver ... hey, we play within "the leather" on putts

IF ONE KNOWS THE "BASICS" ... ONE CAN CONQUER THIS GAME!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Phantom:

the field is wide open ...

* Jim Donan

* John Cooper

* RC Slocum

* Hayden Fry

* Terry Bowden

* Bob Davies

* Lou Holtz

* Gary Barnett

* Gerry Faust

* Earle Bruce

* John Robinson

* Terry Donahue

Coker took a lot of heat last year, fired his coaching staff and brought a bunch of former head coaches...

Now you know why they are "former" head coaches...

So long as he does not toally embarrass himself, Coker should last the season.

Its a Black Sunday in South Florida. A Hurricane beating, the Dolphins didn't even show up to play, And the Marlins let one slip away late in the game. Is Coker still the Head Coach? I attended the Dolphin game and chanted for Joey Harrington with the rest of the crowd. Culpepper looked terrible. Just like Jay Fiedler, he couldn't find a receiver more than 15 yards downfield

Its a Black Sunday in South Florida. A Hurricane beating, the Dolphins didn't even show up to play, And the Marlins let one slip away late in the game. Is Coker still the Head Coach? I attended the Dolphin game and chanted for Joey Harrington with the rest of the crowd. Culpepper looked terrible. Just like Jay Fiedler, he couldn't find a receiver more than 15 yards downfield
YOUR A JINX FATBOY....NOW I KNOW WHY THEY COULDN`T MOVE THE BALL...CAUSE YOU WERE IN THE STANDS ....WHAT`s YOUR RECORD AT DOLPHIN REG SEASON GAMES YA ATTENDED 0-20?...DIDN`T ANSWER YOUR CALL CAUSE---DON`T MESS WITH MY CHI, LEE.......................DOC THAT LIST YOU GOT UP TOP IS A COLLECTION OF MISFITS AND LOSER`S...EXCEPT HOLTZ AND HE IS SENILE

dirty

EOG Master

I agree that Coker needs to be gone.... Firing assistants was not the solution..... the solution is Talent on the Offensive side of the ball the Depth across the board. the Canes are getting top recruits still...but not enough to stockpile. After a few injuries they are decimated.... Offense has been Non existant since the Dorsey/Moss days and it will be Putrid again this year.

Coker needs to go and they need to bring in a top Recruiting coordinator and a Credible Head Coach. I have watched alot of Miami Football in my life being in GA and they are always on .... and the teams the last 2 years are not the MIami I am used to seeing on TV

Plain and simple...Miami does not have th game breakers they have had in the past...Most talented offensive player suspended...Coker now dealing with his own recruits and it ain`t worlin...Cokers gotta go buh bye....Doc`s list up top ain`t the answer..Butch Davis is an asshole too and he ain`t the answer....Put Dolphin`s Saban in Hurricane eye... AND BRING BACK DON SHULA...SHULA LEFT THE GAME THE WRONG WAY AFTER GREAT CAREER...THAT ASS OLIVADOTTI RUINED HIM..I SAW SHULA ON A COMMERCIAL AND HE IS STILL COACHING:D :D :D :D

First of all, the Canes are not getting recruits from their own back yard as years in the past. Homegrown talent going to other major colleges...Second BRING BACK SHULA. Jimmy Johnson came down here and told a bunch of lies to get Shula fired. Then he took over, ruined Marino and left us Dave Wandstate. FU Jimmy Johnson.

dirty

EOG Master

That is funny PR..... LMAO at the JJ can get Don fired for Lies....LOL.... Noone would fire One of the top 3 coaches of all time because of what JJ had to say... The owner wanted JJ and that was that....had nothing to do with what he said....

Salo

EOG Dedicated