Talk about an impressive week of capping football

Re: Talk about an impressive week of capping football

Who you been following Dirty? no way you are picking these games....

Just kidding man, Good job...

dirty

EOG Master

LOL Jrock.....

Actually 9-3 guys....thanks for the Props.....took Wash last night...and had Jax tonite...then a Half unit on the over....but will count it as a loss of one Unit for Tracking purposes...

Hoping to get it turned around....:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

well i would have rather been dead than watch the game this weekend. ainge was autistic at times and our online was soft.

i dont think fla can win at auburn to be honest. Fla offense doesnt fit leak and auburns defense, if healthy, is ridculous at home. those boys are physical and fly around. the road in the sec is tough.

if you guys can stop the run like u did against TN u obviously have a chance, but points will be tough to come by. myer doesnt fit well with this unit yet it doesnt seem vs the SEC.

ya I know all that..

it will be tough

Tebow looked poised ...

Gators future :)

mofome

Banned

i dont know if poised is the word, he wasnt asked to do anything this week. the week before he made some poor decisions when presented with the chance. what he did show is that hes tough and will get an extra yard after contact which is great to see but could lead to some big hits in this speed conference.

he will be a great player in your system, get noel devine on campus with he and percy and it could be trouble facing your offense for years to come

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys....but blind Squirrels find nuts every once in a while they got to eat too :cool: