MadCapper's Card For Week #3 (10-3) (First 2* Play)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Week 1: 5-1
Week 2: 5-2
YTD: 10-3

This weeks card brings with it my first 2* play. All that means is that I like this play more than any other play so far this season. It has only been 2 weeks so it doesn't mean that much. Take it how you want.

(2*) Bears/Vikings UNDER 34.5 -108 (2*)

Writeup to follow......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: MadCapper's Card For Week #3 (10-3) (First 2* Play)

Bears/Vikings UNDER 34.5 -108

This is my first 2* play of the season. Get this total now before it disappears. This game features one team which sports the best defense in the game and another team that sports a very respectable defense. The Bears (2-0) come into this game having allowed just 7 points in the first 2 weeks. Their defense seems better this year than it did last year...if thats even possible. The Vikings (2-0) come into this game having allowed just 29 points through the first 2 weeks. Although Chicago has aired it out a bit during the first 2 weeks, dont get fooled. They are a running team and only aired it out because they were facing 2 terrible defenses. They are still a run first and run 2nd and maybe even run 3rd team. They will try to run the ball, control the clock, and wear opponents down. The Vikings have been playing strong defense under new coach Brad Childress. As I have written up, twice already, they have a very underrated defense and are very stingy in the red zone. They have 2 great tackles and an athletic linebacking group. The cornerbacks are above average, with Winfield being on of the best in the game. They have bought into Childress' brand of football....run, run, set up the field position battle, and control the clock. And it has seen success starting 2-0. Chester Taylor is proving he can be an everyday starting runningback. He uses the left side of the line frequently, running behind Birk, Hutchinson, and McKinnie. These teams have a very similar game plan and makeup on offense. Good ground game and runningbacks and regular average joe receivers. This game has low scoring written all over it. You might not even see 2 touchdowns. Field goals will be the story here.

Bears 13 Vikings 9

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Other Plays:

Panthers -3 -105
Jaguars UNDER 44.5 -110

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Panthers -3 -105

This game features 2 winless teams. But from what I saw, one of these teams is inferior to the other. I still feel that Carolina is the best team in the NFC South. They should have beaten Minnesota, in Minny, last week. A botched punt return (bonehead play) and a fake field goal touchdown for the Vikings was the difference. Carolina dominated on defense. Peppers was unstoppable. He is by far the best defensive player in the NFL. The Buccs, on the other hand, should be 0-2. They have been playing awful. Simms has regressed. Cadillac cant find any room. And the defense isn't stepping up. I really dont see Tampa Bay doing much of anything on offense against Carolina. Carolina's offense may get a HUGE boost this week with Steve Smith ready to get on the field. Smith is the Panthers offense. He opens up the field for the short passes and running game. And he is their red zone threat. I think the Buccs will play better defense at home on Sunday, but I dont think their offense will get on track. It will be a very very long day for Simms. Panthers will get a suprisingly easy win in Tampa.

Panthers 24 Buccs 13

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Jaguars UNDER 44.5 -110

The Jaguars defense came to life in week 2. They will have a much tougher opponent facing them in week 3. Still, they will be able to contain the high powered Colts. Why? Because the Jags front 4 are so dominant, they alone will shut down the Colts running game....which isn't much of anything anyway. They will also get alot of pressure on Peyton with the help of zone blitzes. I am not saying they will shut Indianapolis out, or even win the game. But they wont allow Indi to score at will. The Jags offense isn't good. They will try to control the clock by running against Indi. The only way The Jaguars have a shot to win is if they control the clock. That means less scoring opportunities for The Colts. Some field goals instead of TD's for Indi in this one.

Colts 23 Jaguars 16

Tank450

EOG Member

Hey i love all your picks this week and from what u were writing about last night about the under i took it and also do a 30-1 bet that it would be under 14 so thanks alot keep it coming

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hey i love all your picks this week and from what u were writing about last night about the under i took it and also do a 30-1 bet that it would be under 14 so thanks alot keep it coming

No problem. I wish I played that myself instead of the side.

Good luck this week.

Tank450

EOG Member

I posted my picks in a thread u need to take a look for me and tell me what you think. IS labeled week 3 picks.Good luck 2 u as well

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Full Week 3 Sunday Card:

Bears/Vikings UNDER 34.5 -105 (2*)
Bears/Vikings UNDER 17 -105 (1st Half)
Panthers -3 -105
Jaguars UNDER 44.5 -110

Writeups included.

timetobet

EOG Member

Panthers -3 -105
is my only one I'm on so far...they will not go 0-3 and will make a, "we are for real and 0-2 is a fluke", statement sunday.

timetobet

EOG Member

Atlanta -3 (is a gift)
Panthers -3 (see above and Smith is expected to be back in Week 3 but how effective will he be? I think enough.)

Leans thus far...
Chicago -3 (Min beat Wash and a Smithless Panthers am I wrong not to believe in them yet?)
N.Y. Giants +3.5 ( I think the Sea home winning ends this Sunday):(
Arizona -4
Philadelphia -6 (they are going to take that loss out on SF but how big?)

more to come....

Tank450

EOG Member

Atlanta -3 (is a gift)
Panthers -3 (see above and Smith is expected to be back in Week 3 but how effective will he be? I think enough.)

Leans thus far...
Chicago -3 (Min beat Wash and a Smithless Panthers am I wrong not to believe in them yet?)
N.Y. Giants +3.5 ( I think the Sea home winning ends this Sunday):(
Arizona -4
Philadelphia -6 (they are going to take that loss out on SF but how big?)

more to come....
Very Nice pick i pretty much like them all i am betting on all of them as well. Good luck> You can see my pick under week 3 picks i will ahve more coming

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

MC.....THANX FOR THE PLAYS.....LOVE THE CARD..... SORRY I LIKE THE CARD I LOVE MY WIFE.....

MC - i thought you dont actually bet these plays? in this thread, you admit to betting.

:+paraanoid

That's just on baseball ID. You get artistic license here! Like not putting 1st half and 2nd halves in your record. I hope you didn't bang that baseball play last night! More football!

As always good luck!

jefff

EOG Senior Member

This is my first 2* play of the season. Get this total now before it disappears.

Bears 13 Vikings 9

interesting, the total has gone up from 33 to 34.5 and now just moved to 35.
someone sure loves the over here...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I am contemplating Indy/Jags Under as well MC

Good luck this week!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

3 Team 7 Point Teaser:

Vikings UNDER 42, Colts UNDER 51, Broncos +14

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'm very surprised the Vikings total has moved up to 35.5

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Full Week 3 Sunday Card:

Panthers -3 -105
Jaguars UNDER 44.5 -110
Bills -5.5 -105

Writeups included.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Full Week 3 Sunday Card:

Panthers -3 -105
Jaguars UNDER 44.5 -110
Bills -5.5 -105

Writeups included.

I will be out until Sunday night celebrating the Jewish New Year - Rosh Hashana - with no internet access. This is my full card.

Good luck to everyone!

And have a happy New Year!

Have a great holiday. Can I get the remainder of what you owe me please? You are hot as hell in your picks, I'd like to get paid before you give it all back.

Thanks

bmo

Alii

EOG Enthusiast

This is my first 2* play of the season. Get this total now before it disappears. This game features one team which sports the best defense in the game and another team that sports a very respectable defense. The Bears (2-0) come into this game having allowed just 7 points in the first 2 weeks. Their defense seems better this year than it did last year...if thats even possible. The Vikings (2-0) come into this game having allowed just 29 points through the first 2 weeks. Although Chicago has aired it out a bit during the first 2 weeks, dont get fooled. They are a running team and only aired it out because they were facing 2 terrible defenses. They are still a run first and run 2nd and maybe even run 3rd team. They will try to run the ball, control the clock, and wear opponents down. The Vikings have been playing strong defense under new coach Brad Childress. As I have written up, twice already, they have a very underrated defense and are very stingy in the red zone. They have 2 great tackles and an athletic linebacking group. The cornerbacks are above average, with Winfield being on of the best in the game. They have bought into Childress' brand of football....run, run, set up the field position battle, and control the clock. And it has seen success starting 2-0. Chester Taylor is proving he can be an everyday starting runningback. He uses the left side of the line frequently, running behind Birk, Hutchinson, and McKinnie. These teams have a very similar game plan and makeup on offense. Good ground game and runningbacks and regular average joe receivers. This game has low scoring written all over it. You might not even see 2 touchdowns. Field goals will be the story here.

Bears 13 Vikings 9

Agree ... would be very contented with that score.

timetobet

EOG Member

Ok MC, this is what I have....

Week 1 3-2-0 (+2.00 )
Week 2 6-5-0 ( +14.00)
YTD 9-7-0 (+16.00 )

Arizona Cardinals -4? -105
Chicago Bears -3? -110
Chicago Bears/Minnesota Vikings under 35 -110
Carolina Panthers -3 -110
Baltimore Ravens -6? -110

With you on Chi, Chi under and CAR

Good luck on the rest of your picks!:cheers

Have a great holiday. Can I get the remainder of what you owe me please? You are hot as hell in your picks, I'd like to get paid before you give it all back.

Thanks

bmo

Remember that Madcapper owes this guy close to $800, since Dec. of 2004 and although MC has been Hot in his picks if he really does bet them why has he not paid Bowl back:+clueless

timetobet

EOG Member

Ok MC, this is what I have....

Week 1 3-2-0 (+2.00 )
Week 2 6-5-0 ( +14.00)
YTD 9-7-0 (+16.00 )

Chicago Bears -3? -110

With you on Chi, Chi under and CAR

Good luck on the rest of your picks!:cheers

***Added***
Atlanta Falcons (-3.5) -109

MC do you want us to spam your thread with this shit every day of the week?

It will you can "BET" on it.

timetobet

EOG Member

Final card
Chicago Bears -3? -110
Carolina /Tampa Bay U 33.5 -101
:cheers

timetobet

EOG Member

Final card
Arizona Cardinals -4? -105 L
Chicago Bears -3? -110 L
Chicago Bears/Minnesota Vikings under 35 -110 push
Carolina Panthers -3 -110 L
Baltimore Ravens -6? -110 L
Carolina /Tampa Bay U 33.5 -101 L

YTD 10-12-1 (-36.50; ROI: -25.22%) -1 pending Week 3 was a killer