What's wrong with this picture ? EOG's New Advertisers

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: What's wrong with this picture ? EOG's New Advertisers

There are many posters here really concerned about newbies being 'taken in' by shit books advertising on EOG. OTOH, some are here just to bash Ken for whatever reason but when a Mod is ashamed to promote an advertiser then that tells a lot!

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING BUCSFAN PROMOTE ANY BOOKS HERE.....HE PRETTY MUCH STAYS IN THE PICKS FORUMS AND POSTS HIS PLAYS..........

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Good spin.
Bucs made a point to say not 'those books'

dirty

EOG Master

Just Like you said some F aggoty guy would get his ass kicked last night sam and not come back and respond when I confronted you about it.....:+clueless

You have been on quite a Hatefull Roll lately....

Sam Odom

EOG Master

dirty said:
You have been on quite a Hatefull Roll lately....

Hateful ? Yeah I guess so... I hate EOG have sold their soul.

No one supported EOG more than me the 1st yr of operation! Go check my posts.

And just because Ken made a post about a 'new direction' of eog.com with respect to advertisers does NOT absolve crooks. A fvcking crook is a crook unless you believe Ken's word is from god above. Pathetic shit you guys promoting crooks. :mad:

dirty, is ken's word from god?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

whats up sam?.....i have noticed over the course of a year plus you have really changed man. When this place 1st opened you and i talked a lot and had quite a bit of fun and i believe i once said you were my favorite poster on here. You then left for a long time(i dont know why....nor do you have to explain to me). When you came back your personality has been totally different.....since coming back i have not said a word to you because it seems your always hacked.....that wasnt you about a year ago. I sure hope you are doing alright in the REAL world my friend. If you would like to talk....im all ears man......you can get my email from a mod if you like. I hope all is well and good luck to ya.

mn

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Mr. NBA said:
whats up sam?.....i have noticed over the course of a year plus you have really changed man. When this place 1st opened you and i talked a lot and had quite a bit of fun and i believe i once said you were my favorite poster on here.

Hi dude :) I have nothing against you :cheers But ask youself what changed at eog this year?

Your post proved my point about me being very pro-eog until eog changed.

btw-- I'm doing well personally, thx for asking.

dirty

EOG Master

Sam I don't Know...I am not deeply Religous... Noone said Kens word is Gospel....and Noone said anyone has got to play at any of the books...

For that matter Noones word is Gospel.... if you hate the place that bad and the direction it is taking then I don't see why you or anyone else for that matter wastes time posting here... Bottom line is Not one advertiser at the top, or one Mod is asking you to sign up at any of the books.... we are giving you the options...

Very simple.... People are Agenda Driven and Hang on every word Ken says so they can bash him and his Family.... That has been shown over and over.... How many other Forum owners will Mingle and Post with the posters, give his emails and Phone numbers out, Offer all this free stuff on the site, Free Rooms in Vegas.... and still Let you and others Bash him, His family, advertisers and employees at every turn and Not Hinder that in any way :+clueless

I know that answer....So before you go and say that he doesn't care about his posters because of the advertisers here... I think you need to think about that a little deeper....

dirty

EOG Master

And as a Poster you must Not have much of a Life if what EOG allows advertise here affects you that much

Sam Odom

EOG Master

dirty, you are doing a good Clinton here... Address the issue please. Is eog promoting past/known crooks?

I know that answer....So before you go and say no we don't... I think you need to think about that a little deeper....

Sam Odom

EOG Master

dirty said:
And as a Poster you must Not have much of a Life if what EOG allows advertise here affects you that much

That's a laugh. Me and a few others are standing up against crooks but you guys are sucking their pricks and I'm the one with a problem?

btw-- Bucs is honest enough NOT to promote these crooks.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hateful ? Yeah I guess so... I hate EOG have sold their soul.

No one supported EOG more than me the 1st yr of operation! Go check my posts.

And just because Ken made a post about a 'new direction' of eog.com with respect to advertisers does NOT absolve crooks. A fvcking crook is a crook unless you believe Ken's word is from god above. Pathetic shit you guys promoting crooks. :mad:

dirty, is ken's word from god?

Hate is not good for your health, Sam.

Be careful, unless you are just acting for attention.

All the best

Sam indulge me if you will on this matter...

JC, Chuck and some others post with regularity on the status of the books. I don't say much about it myself because a majority of the players out there are bonus whores easily seduced by offers too good to be true. Sticky bonuses and 10x rollovers don't even register with them.

You and I on the other hand saw the light at Matchbook a year ago and we both posted about it with raves. Other than a few, I don't think many went there because they were intimidated by the math and the lack of phony bonus offers. We've been taking free money out of there ever since and very few show any inclination to take the plunge. That's OK, more for us.

My point is players are only going to go in the direction in which they have become accustomed to, a little like salmon if you will. They are preprogramed to keep repeating bad decisions. No amount of yelling from the highest mountain will be heard by these people.

I gave up on the bashing books and forum operators that advertise them because it ultimately falls on deaf ears. I still throw darts at Stiffs from time to time but even that is a waste of time and energy.

Guilt and negativity are wasted emotions...

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Mr Hoffa my freind, I know in the long run you are correct but the dreamer in me wants to believe otherwise :cheers

?'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing'?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Hi dude :) I have nothing against you :cheers But ask youself what changed at eog this year?

Your post proved my point about me being very pro-eog until eog changed.

btw-- I'm doing well personally, thx for asking.

good to hear......but i thought you left before all the BOS and other shady books came aboard. Either way im glad you are doing well......hope we can get back to the fun days:cheers .

mn

itsme

EOG Member

Bottom line is Not one advertiser at the top, or one Mod is asking you to sign up at any of the books.... we are giving you the options...

Dirty thats BS,

first i want to apologize publicly for attacking you yesterday, you did nothing to me and i owe you an apology....im sorry.

now what you said above, hanging a banner is different than giving options

giving options would be more along the lines of having the TRUE info on SBG's history posted on their review including the fact that the owner of this site was robbed by them, putting all that out would be giving people options, but hanging their banner and having links to their site with NO mention of their past crimes is not giving people options

im sorry but your way off here

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

the only watch dog we can really count on is ourselves. If the Shrink put Bin Laden up there whose business is it anway? This is not a watchdog site this is huge group of bonus whores who are opinionated. Ken has 21 books on top of the site. He can't really guarantee a single one of them. He can really only give his hopefully honest opinion.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty thats BS,

first i want to apologize publicly for attacking you yesterday, you did nothing to me and i owe you an apology....im sorry.

now what you said above, hanging a banner is different than giving options

giving options would be more along the lines of having the TRUE info on SBG's history posted on their review including the fact that the owner of this site was robbed by them, putting all that out would be giving people options, but hanging their banner and having links to their site with NO mention of their past crimes is not giving people options

im sorry but your way off here

Apology accepted..... But I respectfully disagree.... we don't make anyone click a Link or banner....Posters do that on their own..... There is not a requirement posters sign up at a advertiser..... they do that on their own... we allow Posters to state their Opinions on everything about this site... that is better than a description of the sponosors.... you get player feedback... Self accountability is the Key.... Not blaming others

itsme

EOG Member

Apology accepted..... But I respectfully disagree.... we don't make anyone click a Link or banner....Posters do that on their own..... There is not a requirement posters sign up at a advertiser..... they do that on their own... we allow Posters to state their Opinions on everything about this site... that is better than a description of the sponosors.... you get player feedback... Self accountability is the Key.... Not blaming others

lets agree to disagree

WOW, what is the world coming to?

Fact...Advertisers pay the bills around here.

Fact... The PROS around here know what books to post up with.

Fact... The recreational player here is most likely safe at any of the books that hang a banner around here.

Fact...Most likely the poster bashing some of the sponsors here, are bonus whores, movers, or sharps whose action isnt wanted anyway.

Fact...If ya dont like the sponsor, dont play there, it's that simple.

Fact... I will get bashed over this post.

Fact..The ones who do bash me have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

Best of luck

dirty

EOG Master

Fact... The recreational player here is most likely safe at any of the books that hang a banner around here.

Fact...Most likely the poster bashing some of the sponsors here, are bonus whores, movers, or sharps whose action isnt wanted anyway.

Best of luck

Very good post....:cheers

itsme

EOG Member

Happy New Year Ken!!

ITS NOT THE WORLD......EOG!!!!

NO REASON TO BRING ON D RATED BOOKS!!!

SO IF YOUR NOT A PRO, YOU COULD KISS YOUR RIGHTS TO A FAIR GAME GOOD BYE?? WTF??

"MOST LIKELY" DONT CUT IT!!!

THE OLD BONUS ARGUMENT DOESNT HOLD ANY WATER TODAYS DAY AND AGE...DOES BETCRIS HAVE THESE SAME ISSUES? FUNNY I NEVER HEAR OF THEM OCCURING THERE...FACT!!!

THATS FUKIN LAME!!!! YOU WELCOME NEW VISITORS TO YOUR SITE AND HENCE PUT THEM AT RISK BY EXPOSING THEM TO BOOKS THAT ROBBED YOU!!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE THAT SHIELDS NEWBIES FROM SUCH PLACES!!!! WTF????

ALL YOU FUKIN CARE ABOUT IS THE BACON AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....YOU SAY ITS RAINING WHEN ITS SUNNY OUT, YOU SAY ITS NIGHT WHEN ITS DAY!!!! FACT!!!

BINGO!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!! FUNNY HOW SHIT ALWAYS FLOATS TO THE SURFACE!!!!

Best of luck

YOU NEED THE LUCK MY FRIEND, YOU BROUGHT ON SBG GLOBAL WHO RIPPED YOU OFF FOR 152K PERIOD!!!

dirty - you think in the real world if you advertise a company, you are not going to be held responsible? if you have knowledge and dont disclose, you can bet you will be responsible for your customers' losses...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

to enter the Royal contest it was stated many times that a poster must sign up if not already a Royal member. That is pretty clearly an endorsment by a mod to sign up, not send money but for sure sign up and go after the free money.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

to enter the Royal contest it was stated many times that a poster must sign up if not already a Royal member. That is pretty clearly an endorsment by a mod to sign up, not send money but for sure sign up and go after the free money.

from above

Bottom line is Not one advertiser at the top, or one Mod is asking you to sign up at any of the books.

dirty

EOG Master

We are not asking anything.... We are telling you that if you want to be in the contest this is what you have to do.... It is called Rules.... and we don't make the Requirements to be in them Most times...The books do...It is Not a endorsement...or a Non endorsement.... Books want signups....Bottom Line.... It is up to you to choose to be in the contests.

I am done arguing these points with the same 5-6 people... Yall have a good one...

Sam Odom

EOG Master

dirty said:
I am done arguing these points with the same 5-6 people... Yall have a good one...

That's good, made you look like a punk standing up for crooks :D

I'm done too !

From now on I will only post a warning in threads where EOG.com is promoting a shit book. I will not start another thread on crooks/shit books advertising here.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

-- Had to bump -- (check the dates of posts)

911 thread made me do a search