How to get money out?

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran
With all this hullabulou going on....my question is simple...

At the end of the football season what will be my options for getting my funds back to me?

Can I Western Union a check? Etc...

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: How to get money out?

Most places will fed-ex a check. Some charge a fee.

Or snail mail may take 2 weeks.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

but willl the banks cash that check?

I have never had a problem. You usually have to leave it in your bank account a few days before you can take cash, because it is an out of country check.

The checks usually take a week or so to clear since they are out of the country. But banks have to cash them.

Neteller, or any other electronic money transfer service your book offers.

As you probably already know, this bill only addresses money be sent to online books. Once your money is offshore you are in the clear. Receiving money is not a problem.

Neteller has indicated they are continuing business as usual and it has been shown that if Neteller chooses to snub this new law, there is little the US can do about it (have a look at the link where the law prof examines the bill).

And if Neteller voluntarily chooses to back out (which they have shown no indication that they will), another service is there. Your book probably has several other electronic money transfer services available.

And in the worse case scenario you can always receive a check via snail mail.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

NETeller is getting faster with things. I asked them to clear my old bank account info so I could add a new bank. You know then then have to verify that new account by depositing a small amount in your account. This morning I found an extra .34c in my checking account. I couldn't figure out what it was until I saw an email from NETeller telling me they had made a deposit in my account. Now that was real quick.