Is BETCRIS hard up for players?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Between them calling me daily and taking over non US BOS accounts im beginning to wonder:+clueless ......the guy today was like a used car salesman....trying to give me a bargain at every turn.....lol:doh1

....i used to really like em and never took a bonus from them....wanted to be able to move quick, much like wsex....this place is worrying me a bit with all this calling.

mn

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Is BETCRIS hard up for players?

One of the elite books and most definitely not hardup for players........ :)

Yup and B Gates is broke. Not the case at all. They see a window of op and they took it.

Cris rules.............

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I truly believe this is often perceived to be something more than it should at times (Books calling players)

It's becoming more popular, and it's simply business imo.

Think about the example below....

Have you ever wanted and received a raise at your place of employment?

Doesn't that extra money seem fine & dandy in the beginning, but after about a year it sort of wears off, and once again still doesn't feel like it's enough funds coming in?

Well, kind of the same thing here when it comes to customers.

Can you ever have enough.................?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

One of the elite books and most definitely not hardup for players........ :)

I wonder why they are calling me so much? They never used to. Im not a big fan of a lot of phone calls.....like begging for money....something that im used to when dealing with Bet Royal, but not a book like CRIS.

mn

Would make my day if they took over US accounts after ruling this month..TRO

It would be great for everyone involved, Cris would get their name dropped and they get more customers ! I wonder what the rollover on 7k would be?
Must be stand up folks to do this for non US players.

Oct 16th is when it is set to expire...BoS was trying to get a deal done before then. I don't know if there is another hearing on 16th or not.

when I registered at Cris, I waited 3 days to post up. They called me each day(I never answered) until I posted up. They haven't called since, but I'm afraid once my account becomes dormant after basketball season that they'll call continuously.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

yeah point to all this was that i had never received calls from them before and now all of a sudden they are becoming the second coming of ROYAL in regards to the cold calling......not saying they are garbage....because i still use them from time to time, but am disapointed about their new marketing approach.

mn

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CRIS!!!!!!

BUT, ALL TELEMARKETERS SHOULD GO GET A REAL FUCKING JOB!!!:cheers

Between them calling me daily and taking over non US BOS accounts im beginning to wonder:+clueless ......the guy today was like a used car salesman....trying to give me a bargain at every turn.....lol:doh1

....i used to really like em and never took a bonus from them....wanted to be able to move quick, much like wsex....this place is worrying me a bit with all this calling.

mn

I signed up with them since i was playing in the dog contest but haven't deposited yet. I've been getting phone calls every week so it stinks.

:+peeing-5

Santo

EOG Veteran

All I get are "We tried to call you" e-mails.. of course their autodialler probably doesn't put in international dialling codes :p