BetJamaica Hi/Low NFL Contest Chatter for Sunday, Week #5...( Winners Inside )

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
(29) pool is up to $700 this week, and there is another $500 to be won by the top scoring, and low scoring teams......

Possible lows this week, i woudl think are Cleveland, Buffalo, miami, NYJets, Baltimore, Tennessee..

Possible Highs this week, might be Green Bay, St Louis, Dallas, Philly, NYG, New England, Colts

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: BetJamaica Hi/Low NFL Contest Chatter for Sunday, Week #5...

lets hope jacksonville can shut jets out or jets get 29 points:D

BTW the damn jets have scored 28 points in back to back weeks:+whipping

really i would love to have indy this week looks like a lock most likely they score 35 or more today

Possible Highs this week, St Louis

Sorry, but my rams are just too average to get the high, but that always gives them a chance at the 29 ;)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Sorry, but my rams are just too average to get the high, but that always gives them a chance at the 29 ;)

Yeah, but their going against that GB "D" this week.....

very weak against the pass

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jrock i think this 29 thing is a gimmick how do you ever get 29 i cant figure it out:+clueless looks like bucs will get a big pot at the end of the year:+signs15-

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Miami's been playing some shitty ball, but not shitty enough to be low for the week. Today could change though playing at New England.

On any given Sunday.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Miami's been playing some shitty ball, but not shitty enough to be low for the week. Today could change though playing at New England.

miami has joey harrington starting you have a very good shot at getting 3 or less today:+thumbs-2

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

jrock i think this 29 thing is a gimmick how do you ever get 29 i cant figure it out:+clueless looks like bucs will get a big pot at the end of the year:+signs15-

damn...:+signs11-

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I didn't know Joey Harrington would start today. Thanks for the info Big Daddy!

i`M LOOKING FOR A NICE BIG GOOSE EGG FROM MY BROWNIES TODAY AGAINST THE PANTHERS ON THE ROAD :+whipping

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i just hope the bears can continue shutting out my stupid bills in the 2nd half and not give up a garbage score late in the 4th quarter.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i knew it was going to happen. talk about a bad beat, a garbage td with 1:06 left in the game. i hope both the bears and the bills all choke to death tonight.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Washington is looking good so far for the low, putting up a 3 spot...and holding the low

Chicago put up a nice 40, for the high so far, but Jacksonville is looking to take a shot at that, it looks like..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Washington is looking good so far for the low, putting up a 3 spot...and holding the low

Chicago put up a nice 40, for the high so far, but Jacksonville is looking to take a shot at that, it looks like..

jets will get shut out:D no fg attempts if they get down anymore:D

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

once again, its looking like a very good shot at the high, and low coming from the same game.....very weird how many times that hits, or comes very close...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

a 17yd punt just gave the jet a chance at a TD:+peeing-5

1st and goal on the 8yd line

BigDaddy

EOG Master

1-8-JAC 8(15:00) B.Askew up the middle to JAX 4 for 4 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by JAX-S.Starks at JAX 4. S.Starks to JAX 4 for no gain (B.Askew). Play Challenged by NYJ and REVERSED. B.Askew up the middle to JAX 3 for 5 yards (G.Sensabaugh).

then a goal line stand still have shot if jacksonville can get out from the 1yd line:eek::D

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

nice job BD.....

a good contest, when ur team can suck, and make ya cash...:+thumbs-2

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 275pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=367 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>Jaguars</TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed"></TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" align=right x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed"></TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" align=right x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">TryTryTry</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> HMMMM HMMMMM HMMMMM

BigDaddy

EOG Master

<table style="width: 275pt; border-collapse: collapse;" x:str="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="367"><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl24" style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Jaguars</td><td style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;">
</td><td style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;" x:num="" align="right">23</td><td style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;">
</td><td style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;" x:num="" align="right">23</td><td style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;">
</td><td class="xl25" style="border-color: rgb(235, 233, 237); background-color: transparent;">TryTryTry</td></tr></tbody></table> HMMMM HMMMMM HMMMMM

nice job:cheers now i have to find a book that takes bets on if a team gets shut out:D

August West

Rambler

Thank you Jets...

You fucking pansies :+peeing-5

BigDaddy

EOG Master

balt 3-3:D

JETS!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew this contest would be fun to enter

thanks again bucs good contest and a great idea for one:cheers

and thanks to betjam for adding to the pot:+thumbs-2

as they say the rest is gravy:D

trytrytry i dont want to jinx you:eek: but congrats:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Congrats to this week's Hi/Low winners...

The High goes to

TryTryTry (Jags) (41 pts).....$250.00

The low goes to

BigDaddy (Jets) (-0- pts).....$250.00

And once again, no one hit the (29) so it builds to $840.00 next week...

good luck to you guys on your wagers, and better luck to the rest of us next week, as we try again...at least we have had a few different winners....Like it better that way.....would have never pegged the jags for a high though....maybe a low, but not a high...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

you guys might try again but I will trytrytry again.....

thanks betjam

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Re: BetJamaica Hi/Low NFL Contest Chatter for Sunday, Week #5...( Winners Inside )

Congrats Guys!

Its about time I hit one of these. Raiders last year screwed me and now the Chiefs look like a middle of the road team.

August West

Rambler
Re: BetJamaica Hi/Low NFL Contest Chatter for Sunday, Week #5...( Winners Inside )

Congrats guys. This was probably my only shot of cashing w/ the Redskins. Thought 3 points would be good, but the sorry NJ Jets couldn't score a damn point.

dirty

EOG Master

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned

2-9 im glad i didnt enter, i never win

:mad: