WEEK #7 CFB (40-19)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
Re: WEEK #7 CFB (40-19)

baby gotcha up?? wanta defy a chemist..???try to get an analysis of some of the stuff that shows up in a diaper: would make good chemical weapons..!!!

lol

gl

:smokesmal

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

baby gotcha up?? wanta defy a chemist..???try to get an analysis of some of the stuff that shows up in a diaper: would make good chemical weapons..!!!

lol

gl

:smokesmal

LOL!

He woke me up at 2:30 and again at 5:30. :+paraanoid

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

Auburn???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:confused :confused :confused :confused

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 40-19

Colorado St +4.5 -105
West Va -25 -110
South Florida -2.5 -105
LSU -26 -110
Auburn -2 -107
UConn -5 -105

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 40-19

Clemson -24.5 -110 (1st Half)
Colorado St +4.5 -105
West Va -25 -110
South Florida -2.5 -105
LSU -26 -110
Auburn -2 -107
UConn -5 -105

bamald

EOG Member

not bad capper but watch out for air force, that is a awful line as well. you should be getting at least +6

sds23

EOG Enthusiast

Hey MC -

Love the Col State play. Only question about it is: how big should I go on it? Or is this just a single unit type of a play? I really like it a lot!

Also, I am leaning preyy hard towards an "OVER" in the VT/BC game that same night. Any thoughts or concerns on that angle??

Keep rolling MC & GL

- sds

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hey MC -

Love the Col State play. Only question about it is: how big should I go on it? Or is this just a single unit type of a play? I really like it a lot!

Also, I am leaning preyy hard towards an "OVER" in the VT/BC game that same night. Any thoughts or concerns on that angle??

Keep rolling MC & GL

- sds

Hey,

I got a very bad number on the COL ST game. I got it +4.5....You can now get it +6 at many shops. Its not my favorite play on the board. But I do like it. Dont go crazy on it. Its a regular play for me.

As for the VT/BC game...I, honestly, don't have an angle on the total. But gun to head I would have to take the under.

I would take Clemson 1st Half before touching that VT total.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

sds23

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks MC. I was asking some questions on Zero's thread about these games too. He doesn't like either play (neither the OVER in the VT/BC game, nor the COL St play). But here's what I said in response to justify my reasoning:

The reason I am liking the over in the VT/BC game is because VT is averaging 33 a game and BC is averaging 26 a game. Average that against the opposing defenses (giving up 19.5 and 12 per game against a lot of really weak competition) and you get 45 points scored. I know "averaging" points scored versus points allowed is not reliable, but look at what happens when these two teams actually play opponents who can score: VT lost 27-38 to GT and BC won 34-33 versus Clem and BC won 30-23 versus BYU. I really think this one is going OVER.

And the reason I am liking COL ST over AF so much is due to the fact that AF is so reliant upon the run and COL St is holding opponents to 75 yds per game. Yeah, I'm sure AF will still roll for 150+ rushing yards, but I'm capping this one to be a 2 or 3 point victory for COL St.

Thanks for the input MC!

GL this week & weekend!