Don Best Sports One Day Only Betting Camp $449. Meet Your Camp Director.......

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Event Overview
DonBestBetCamp™ is a one day, hands on experience that will be filled with live instruction, guest speakers, and introduction to techniques and sports betting technology proprietary to Don Best Sports. Your seat at a DonBestBetCamp™ will include: · Complimentary breakfast · Your own copy of our proprietary curriculum · Live instruction and guest experts and insiders · Access to the proprietary technology and data only available through Don Best Sports · Access to our instructors and experts for questions, photos · A 30-day free trial to the Don Best Gold service, which includes access to our industry leading DBS4 desktop and MobileHD programs ($120 value) · Lifetime Alumni benefits, including exclusive events, early registration, alumni discounts,and weekly insider tips and strategies. · VIP cocktail party · Some great DonBestBetCamp™ swag! All DonBestBetCamp’s™ will be held at highly acclaimed, select venues, located in states that have legalized sports betting or appear to be on the verge of doing so.

Event Experience and Curriculum
7:00am to 9:00am – Check in / Complimentary Breakfast 9:00am to 10:30am – Bet Camp 10:30am to 11:15am – Break 11:15am to 12:30pm – Bet Camp 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Lunch Break 1:30pm to 3:15pm – Bet Camp 3:15pm to 3:30pm – Bet Camp 3:30pm to 5:00pm – Bet Camp 5:00pm to 6:30pm – Chat with the experts / take photos / place your bets 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Free Time 7:30pm to 9:00pm – Complimentary VIP Cocktail Party-Optional AFTER PARTY Blowjob from Kelly Stewart for each male student.

“TEASERS” …
just a few of topics you will master at your DonBestBetCamp™! … how to find the best opportunities, the best value, and best time to place each and every wager. … how the vig can change the payout of a point spread wager. … the traps inexperienced bettors fall into. … how to analyze the events and use our proprietary, time-specific wagering strategies. … what markets are typically available, which ones to focus on, and which ones to avoid. … how to wager on all types of match-up wagering markets, and how the markets are processed. … how to navigate the fast-moving lines and manage your wagers on multiple markets and events. … what to expect on the wager menu and how to place an in-play wager. … which markets to monitor and how to take advantage of them. … line shopping , wager timing, value of multiple accounts, power of information. … using your free subscription to our proprietary Don Best Sports mobile app and live feed!

Event Experience and Curriculum
7:00am to 9:00am – Check in / Complimentary Breakfast 9:00am to 10:30am – Bet Camp 10:30am to 11:15am – Break 11:15am to 12:30pm – Bet Camp 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Lunch Break 1:30pm to 3:15pm – Bet Camp 3:15pm to 3:30pm – Bet Camp 3:30pm to 5:00pm – Bet Camp 5:00pm to 6:30pm – Chat with the experts / take photos / place your bets 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Free Time 7:30pm to 9:00pm – Complimentary VIP Cocktail Party-Optional AFTER PARTY Blowjob from Kelly Stewart for each male student.

Publishing material like this is reckless, slanderous and libelous Babe.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
· A 30-day free trial to the Don Best Gold service, which includes access to our industry leading DBS4 desktop and MobileHD programs ($120 value)

Not sure about you but I've been paying a lot more than $120 a month

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Publishing material like this is reckless, slanderous and libelous Babe.

But it's ok when you slander me? :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

If this were true, heim would be charged with 2,054 cases and blueline 1,832 cases of slander. Not a day goes by where those two dweebs post something untrue about me.

MrTop

EOG Master
before the stock market crash don best live feed was $600 per month they lowered it later. (now 500) last time I looked.

better to go by the year to get a better deal. Some people have group deals even better. If you bring someone in you get a month extra is another way to lower cost.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
They're teaming up with FanDuel. It's funny that they charge that much on how to beat them.....then you start beating them & they ban you.

Last edited:

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
I doubt this has anything with Don Best, this is just a group of screen watchers, possibly ex DB employees that are trying to find ways to beat the steam, create fake steam and improve their CLV.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
good they carved out time for the always valuable Take photos in the schedule.

Chat with the experts / take photos /

MrTop

EOG Master
Goon , how could they use their name / logo unless they had permission ?

I think it is don best only cause their top guy was in NYC last November at the big gambling event/meeting . There will be another big meeting where tickets will be sold too.
I could be wrong, of course.

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Sounds like a partnership, and the seminar atendees get the delayed feed for the $120 value, not the platinum. Mistery no more...

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
So if you have the platinum, do they throw in anything?

Not sure, probably worth asking if you plan on attending the seminar... can't see much value for a person that's used the screen for a while, but maybe if you are having issues finding stuff in DBS4 and want those late night perks and hand shakes it could be worth it :)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
But you don't go around telling everyone how terrible they are, on a daily basis. You don't tell people to commit suicide and mock the death of family members. You are not a piece of utter shit.

90/10 taking a freaking beating

MrTop

EOG Master
Not sure, probably worth asking if you plan on attending the seminar... can't see much value for a person that's used the screen for a while, but maybe if you are having issues finding stuff in DBS4 and want those late night perks and hand shakes it could be worth it :)

agree Dr-Goon