NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

blueline

EOG Master
We are bragging about meeting posters from a message board now? Is that the true meaning of your life? Meeting degens and TVG hosts?! How much of a low life can you be?

I wouldn’t put it past you to make up the death of your son either.

Exactly..I wasted 15mins of my time searching for the post he claims I made..I couldn't find it or a thread...basically have to assume anything he says is a lie until proven otherwise

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
not my 2 smartest prop plays in history 3 catches 30 yards :LOL::mad:(n)
TOTAL o30½-120 (K JUSZCZYK (SF) RUSH+RECV YDS vrs K JUSZCZYK (SF) RUSH+RECV YDS)
Kyle Juszczuk - Rushing and Receiving Yards

TOTAL u2½+156 (K JUSZCZYK (SF) PASS RECPS vrs K JUSZCZYK (SF) PASS RECPS)
Kyle Juszczyk Pass Receptions

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
holding pretty steady overnight

TIME VAN PIT
10/16 12:20 AM +200 -220
10/15 11:36 PM +190 -230
10/15 06:27 PM +185 -225

Gabe

Horse racing expert
How can someone down 20 units in the best bet thread constantly put down others gambling acumen?

Can someone please respond to this question?

Attachments

• 1539694622818.png
    1539694622818.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 5

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
My fathers dead, my mom is severely disabled. Are you ready to mock the death of my child too like blueline, teddy kgb and weiinke have done in the past? I have a job and people that depend on me too, I probably did allow too much of my information to become public. I wasn't aware of the consequences that of batshit crazy people like blueline and patrickbateman can cause, who call peoples jobs to try and get them fired.? blueline publicly threatened to do this.

You make a valid point but if your job is willing to fire you over stuff on a gambling board then you must be in hot water for other things.
If you worked in finance, would you hire someone who is posting on gambling forums? Would you let a poster handle your retirement account?

Food for thought.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
the rest of the world looks down upon you know your place

Your world is EOG, mine is much bigger. I’d rather have the approval of people who actually know me and have met me than that of degenerates on a gambling forum of less than 18 regular posters and people who know ZERO about my personal life.

Your reality is not mine. You are down 20 units in the best bet thread yet have the audacity to speak on others gambling acumen. That’s mind boggling to me but so is the fact that my words on a screen has you so heated up throughout the years.

your biased twisted view of me is not reality and your constant need to put down others and the mocking of someone’s dead child speaks volumes about you.

You will see a lot less of me engaging you and heim because it’s a waste of time . It’s fun seeing you both flip out and it’s amusing to see how much I’ve gotten under your skin but simultaneously I feel dirty associating with such scum, I’m a believer in positive energy and you are nothing but negative energy. You’re a drama queen.

Continue on with the obsessing and slandering me. Continue on with exaggerating my losses and downplaying my wins. Continue on with all the far fetched lies and made up stories. Continue on dedicating 80-90% of your EOG posting to me.

Continue on.

blueline

EOG Master
Your world is a charade...you aren't fooling anyone.
I've been showing that video to non- gambling people I know as sort of an experiment. I wanted to see if anyone would feel empathy towards you. Suprisingly you did garner some empathy votes but most have just laughed.They do universally ask " what's wrong with that guy?"

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
If you worked in finance, would you hire someone who is posting on gambling forums? Would you let a poster handle your retirement account?

Food for thought.

Exactly. It’s way too easy now to find dirt on people now. I don’t need a gambling forum to hurt my career.

Imagine if you are a super market manager, and you interview Gabe for the bagging position.?!
You do a quick google search and find out that he is a crazy man.. you wouldn’t want to hire him to bag groceries for your shoppers knowing what a loose cannon he is.

blueline

EOG Master
“ EOG is your life” he says...

And in the same sentence, he uses a meaningless record at said forum to judge you.

Its just more of his endless nonsense..this coming from the guy who probably has over 100K posts at multiple forums.....I never thought about what his online craziness could do to his career...I don't know what his aspirations are but any Human Resource person doing a quick search wont end well for him

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Its just more of his endless nonsense..this coming from the guy who probably has over 100K posts at multiple forums.....I never thought about what his online craziness could do to his career...I don't know what his aspirations are but any Human Resource person doing a quick search wont end well for him
I had a poster who tried to find out where I worked at so he could post bad yelp reviews. Dead serious.

blueline

EOG Master
I had a poster who tried to find out where I worked at so he could post bad yelp reviews. Dead serious.

Back in the AOL days I would go into the sport chat rooms and message boards...people were showing up at peoples homes and jobs...too many nuts out there...I have no social media activity..no Twitter..Facebook etc..

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Benoit, done with you too, but seriously dude you are trash. I went out of my way to help you with a horse even though you mocked my potential suicide and say a bunch of MINDLESS BS like me stalking TVG anchors and other shit. I was able to look past that and still try and help you cause I'm a nice guy who genuinely likes to help people out. Saw you were struggling picking horses and figured I'd go in there and help you out. True happiness is about helping out others.

After I do that after the horse wins easily you still continued to be vile with me and say horrible things? Really? What a fucking scumbucket, someone tries and helps you and that is how you respond? blueline likes to brag that numerous people on here team up against me, does he realize how pathetic and weak that sounds? Bring your whole fucking army of losers, I still come out ahead with 6-8 of you trolls coming at me at once.

It ain't a fair fight and somehow you and blueline are coming out of this looking like real scumbags.

I'm always one step ahead of you clowns. Peace out loser, good luck in contest.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

blueline threatened me numerous times. Congratulated someone who gave out my address and other personal info, called and emailed my place at work as well.
DEAD SERIOUS, many people here remember the thread that JK had to delete because billysink and blueline were losing their shit that day.

blueline was in there saying you better erase my name off your forum or I will call your work. 100% true this happened. Pics of my old apartment building, numbers of mgmt company etc. billysink and blueline were posting everything they could. It was sick.

These people are severely mentally ill. Guess I am too for engaging them. I try and see the good in people but there is no good in benoit, blueline. No good whatsoever.

Good luck with your bets. I'm out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Twitter seems anonymous...I read Twitter if I'm looking for game info etc but I don't want a personal account
You can just make up an account and use a yahoo email and no one knows it’s you. It’s easier to do it that way, then follow sportswriters or whoever.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Let's get back to business, fuck the drama queen bullshit.

Hey Lap18,

1539710860268.png 1539710935616.png

Tell me the CLV% on these when all is said and done.

blueline

EOG Master
I just read the thread where Drnk responded and saw you posted a picture taken of your TV showing baffert at the dodger game..with your comment of " my boy baffert"...is he your friend now too? ...you think that is something to post here and not get mocked....jeeeesus you really are 12years old

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe, never ever ever criticize my horse selections when compared to you. In a contest like that, it doesn’t make any sense to bet favorites unless you are in a good shape at the end. Struggling? I needed a couple scores.. wtf is 2/1 gonna get me?!

Post 2 tickets with 4 figures scores. I’ve asked many times. You never did. I’m waiting.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I just read the thread where Drnk responded and saw you posted a picture taken of your TV showing baffert at the dodger game..with your comment of " my boy baffert"...is he your friend now too? ...you think that is something to post here and not get mocked....jeeeesus you really are 12years old

Lmao. So delusional it’s crazy.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

I’ve had to hire people, and usually the first thing I did after looking at the basic resume was google his or her name, look at their Facebook, etc. Gabe would not pass the test.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Fairwarning,

You and I met before, we've hung out. You enjoyed meeting me and hanging out with me in person, right?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s funny how many posters are totally different in person vs behind a keyboard. I’ve been to 5 bashes and the overwhelming majority I would buy a drink.i guess that’s why I don’t get all of the fighting from all sides.

Back to my 90/10, or was it 80/20.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It’s funny how many posters are totally different in person vs behind a keyboard. I’ve been to 5 bashes and the overwhelming majority I would buy a drink.i guess that’s why I don’t get all of the fighting from all sides.

It's all jealously bro 100%

I have 3-4 lifelong friends who I see on a regular basis from the forums. 2 of them are among my best friends, with all the bad shit the forums provide I've met some great people and made some great connections I wouldn't have otherwise. blueline and BP think I care what they think, they've never met me and know absolutely zero about me. ZERO.

blueline

EOG Master
It's all jealously bro 100%

I have 3-4 lifelong friends who I see on a regular basis from the forums. 2 of them are among my best friends, with all the bad shit the forums provide I've met some great people and some great connections I wouldn't have otherwise. blueline and BP think I care what they think, they've never met me and know absolutely zero about me. ZERO.

more paragraphs from the guy who doesn't care what others think....I really can't think of anything anyone on this forum would be jealous of you about....pay the under for how long you would be " back to business"

blueline

EOG Master

even crazy people can keep it together for a few hours in front of others...even Landers seems ok to some in person....there's a reason why guys like them don't have any friends or maybe they have 1