Horse Trainer Turned Bettor Turned Trainer......

skinny

EOG Addicted
His brother is Billy johnson, who had deshawn parkers book for years, now has louis quinones, the leading rider at mountaineer.
Seen Gary at the south point alot when he stopped training, very sharp handicapper.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
been friendly and have sat with gary johnson from time to time
for about the last 5 years, he is an elite handicapper, take my word

blueline

EOG Master
Article says he is trainer for Looch...today Looch has an entry in both trained by Quartarolo...didn't know Looch settled for a 10% trainet

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Article says he is trainer for Looch...today Looch has an entry in both trained by Quartarolo...didn't know Looch settled for a 10% trainet

Loooch is one of the good guys in the industry and is one of the few owners who is in for the right reasons: to run the horses and not rest them for 6 months at a time.

blueline

EOG Master
Loooch is one of the good guys in the industry and is one of the few owners who is in for the right reasons: to run the horses and not rest them for 6 months at a time.

I don't follow the Ohio circuit but I don't remember seeing Looch using a guy with this low of a percentage before

blueline

EOG Master
Sometimes I look at BTP....only saw the Looch thing today was because I have free time and I was looking at TDN to see if I could find a bet

skinny

EOG Addicted
Looch has about 10 different trainers all over the country, also likes to bet sports.
He hung out at the M.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Sometimes I look at BTP....only saw the Looch thing today was because I have free time and I was looking at TDN to see if I could find a bet

Yep,.. bets huge on exotics in horses too. I’ve seen that he’s hit quite a few jackpots this year. I’m sure he loses a ton betting that way also