Wednesday trivia- MLB

Valuist

EOG Master
White Sox trivia: how many of the players listed below played for the Chicago White Sox, at some point in their career? And which players didn't?

Kenny Lofton
George Foster
Bill Madlock
Cleon Jones
Tom Seaver
Mickey Morandini
Ron Santo
Ken Griffey Jr
Dave Kingman
Bartolo Colon

kane

EOG master
Very tough question unless you're a die hard WS fan. I know for a fact Seaver pitched for them, but that's the only one I know for sure as some of those guys were before my time

Valuist

EOG Master
Very tough question unless you're a die hard WS fan. I know for a fact Seaver pitched for them, but that's the only one I know for sure as some of those guys were before my time

Yes, Seaver did pitch for them. He had a resurgence with them in the mid 80s.

kane

EOG master
I honestly don't know if any of these guys played for them or not, I would just be guessing. Maybe Timely will check in, I suspect this would be in his wheelhouse

Valuist

EOG Master
JK was correct on Kingman and Morandini. His original guess on Foster was wrong. Foster, like Cleon Jones, saw his career come to a close with less than a productive tour with the White Sox. Several ex Mets made their way to the South Side.

Still one other player on the list who never did play for the White Sox.

Valuist

EOG Master
OK here's question number 2. Seemingly, every player has played for the White Sox or A's. Which of the players below have played for BOTH the White Sox and A's?

Frank Thomas
Joe Rudi
Harold Baines
Marcus Semien
Dick Allen
Jeff Samardijza
Ron Kittle
Chris Singleton