EOG Horse Racing thread for 10/17

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
reminder to all lets keep it on topic not 90/10

more like 99/1+ as in 99-1+ exotic payouts

to start with there are some carryovers but the largest is the scam jackpot winner types at santa anita and woodbine (the solo winner types, good on closing day only for most anyway)

one true carryover pick 6 at Belmont but not large

Santa Anita Pick 6* $512,057

Woodbine (H) Super H5* 139,421

Woodbine (T) Super H5* 69,536

Belmont Pick 6 31,840

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
could have some fun with the horse name Fade Away but im keeping it 99-1

why did you pull out brunos race 3 product here? why not race 1, is there something here you see in the Bruno deltas or workout reports, or start of rainbow

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Gulfstream race 8
Three Questions 3-1ML
7.5f on the Turf. a play in the back end of the horizontals

Gabe

Horse racing expert
The pick 6 is in there. I don't bet gulfstream but figured I'd share that considering I get BRUNO's package. LOL Bruno's package.

I'll be at SANTA ANITA tomorrow with my homies. I'll post some PPs and Paddock observations, last time I posted a $44.60 winner. Looking at horses on the track is VERY important.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what method in your browser (mobile devise??) do you use Gabe to get and clip the bruno page and then upload here as an image? is that a copy image paste image or some other workaround

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
0 for 15 does not give you that special warm feeling does it. he has been favored in 3 of last 4 incredible for a horse that does not know how to win win win
you have about 4 horse in the field that can hardly walk so that helps some

Gabe

Horse racing expert
reminder to all lets keep it on topic not 90/10

Do you think anyone will post in this thread but you and I? I hope this thread can be kept drama free but the horse racing guys here are among the loudest drama queens here.

We'll see. I'm afraid some will refrain from posting about horse racing on a daily basis because it will showcase their lack of knowledge and skill. Hopefully, you or someone can start this thread if I forget, does that sound cool?

I'd love nothing more to talk horses without the all the stupid repetitive BS, just don't know if that is possible with the people here and lack of a moderator. we'll see.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Please a reminder to all lets keep it on topic not 90/10

Gabe with the first faulty post #10 not sure why give one mulligan.

to add some horse racing news great news for the Breeders Cup Enable the great European Mare (twice ARC winner) has committed to come over (unlike last year) to run in the Breeders Cup Turf!!! That means (pending a possible race Saturday in England) that stable mate roaring Lion will also come but race in the Classic

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Time will tell tryx3.

My confidence is not high from what I've seen. Nonetheless that #1 might be a good horse to key in the 2nd or 3rd spot in TRIS and SUPERS. I haven't bet GP/GPW in months, my focus is major race tracks and TUP where one of my longtime best friends is a steward. Sometimes I will dabble in the pick 4 at LOS AL because of the big pools and $1 MIN. I've hit some pick 4s (many posted here) that paid very well. I love multi-race bets with one takeout.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I do like the pick 3s and pick 4s

lets stay focused on todays info and handicapping. dozens of posters have shared a winning horse play or idea here over the years. Been there done that.

thanks for the Snip of the form of Three Questions he does look like a horse that does not like to win but can get a piece of the pie. Im watching a few replays in between other things.

does bruno have any 5 star workers who are running at Keenland today

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll be playing the races tomorrow.

Hard to play every day and survive.

Show me a part-time horseplayer and I'll show you a full-time loser.

Only the dedicated have a chance to win.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I do like the pick 3s and pick 4s

lets stay focused on todays info and handicapping. dozens of posters have shared a winning horse play or idea here over the years. Been there done that.

thanks for the Snip of the form of Three Questions he does look like a horse that does not like to win but can get a piece of the pie. Im watching a few replays in between other things.

does bruno have any 5 star workers who are running at Keenland today

No, if he did I would have posted it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ok thanks gabe.

I had a amazing time accidentally with Bruno during Derby week.

saw a guy with a laptop and saw bruno sheets (easy to spot). very rare there were not many real handicappers in that area of the track suites. mostly socialization so that really stood out.

when the guy got up to the food buffet I was near by and said something like you a Bruno disciple, he had a good day yesterday, just sparking some dialogue.

he sort of smiled and said I am Bruno!

and then he invited me to his table/couch and we spent the next 4 hours talking, capping and his stuff behind the scenes not just his commercial product is just incredible. He showed me some seriously crazy stuff and stuff hes working on as well. I dont know if its in any way useful for advantage gambling or not but wow . He has lots of things going and hes a real character as well. and marketing and sales all at the same time, some super strong computer programing skills as well.

was very interesting to say the least. a memorable experience

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bruno is a cool regular guy. Keep in mind that the selections aren't all his. He has people like Gino who does SA and Andy who does the Midwest tracks.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
yes he explained all of that to me, and what to totally ignore in his product! ie everything from Santa Anita, del mar and Turf Paradise and Louisiana downs! his best stuff is Kentucky tracks keenland and Churchill, New York tracks, and winter Spring gulfstream at least in the product he markets and sells.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
gulfstream race 3 Fad Away drifting to 12-1 as of now a few minutes to post
#1 will go off chalk
#8 Loudon's Song is the one I settled on wagering in the 3-1 or better range

Bushay

NHL Expert
If Try3 started this thread there'd be posters coming out of the woodwork to share info daily. Since Gabe started it, you've lost half the posters wanting to contribute from the get-go not wanting anything to do with Gabe. Same way I feel about the daily hockey thread. No interest in posting in it if he's associated with it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Bushay infraction #2! post #20 one mulligan

in racing news Chalk #1 did hold up to beat late money overbet 9/5 second choice at Gulfstream
number 4 fade away?? finished 4th

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If Try3 started this thread there'd be posters coming out of the woodwork to share info daily. Since Gabe started it, you've lost half the posters wanting to contribute from the get-go not wanting anything to do with Gabe. Same way I feel about the daily hockey thread. No interest in posting in it if he's associated with it.

If "men" avoid threads on sports and subjects they are very interested in strictly based on who started them then that says a lot more about them than it does who started them.

What a crybaby. Good job bushay, you sent targetted attacks bitching and moaning in 5 separate threads that were originally dedicated to sports and betting.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
If "men" avoid threads on sports and subjects they are very interested in strictly based on who started them then that says a lot more about them than it does who started them.

What a crybaby. Good job bushay, you sent targetted attacks bitching and moaning in 5 separate threads that were originally dedicated to sports and betting.

Why keep responding to the bullshit? My guess is that you can't help yourself in that area. You provide an easy target with your nonstop complaining
and weird videos. Please stop.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Why keep responding to the bullshit? My guess is that you can't help yourself in that area. You provide an easy target with your nonstop complaining
He's a control freak. He's not happy without the last word or if things do not go as planned. Pretty simple.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Can't win, you avoid the trolls and they say you are not answering the question. You answer the question then you can't help yourself. No matter what you do, someone isn't happy.

Anyway bray, why did you bet against me in the RENO vs GABE contest?
1539802146202.png

I just noticed you bet against me in that contest,, that was sad. Those who bet against me, usually lose.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
He's a control freak. He's not happy without the last word or if things do not go as planned. Pretty simple.

I've ignored you for a while until you shitted up the NHL forum with your nonsense. Let's all stop shitting up threads and focus on horses.

I will do my best if you all do.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

How are you any better? You follow the guy around pissing on him every chance you get. I get that Gabe certainly deserves some of the trolling but it's gotten old. Bygones

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Can't win, you avoid the trolls and they say you are not answering the question. You answer the question then you can't help yourself. No matter what you do, someone isn't happy.

Anyway bray, why did you bet against me in the RENO vs GABE contest?
View attachment 7458633

I just noticed you bet against me in that contest,, that was sad. Those who bet against me, usually lose.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back kiddo. I'd bet against you again.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
How are you any better? You follow the guy around pissing on him every chance you get. I get that Gabe certainly deserves some of the trolling but it's gotten old. Bygones

I know that I deserve some of the trolling, never would deny that.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back kiddo. I'd bet against you again.

I get a kick out of proving people wrong, it motivates me to be better and achieve better levels of success. Haters are a great motivation.

blueline

EOG Master
I see it didnt take long for gabe to infest this thread with his nonsense...pay the under..gabe is an EOG liability....don't worry about a mulligan this is my one and only post in this thread

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I see it didnt take long for gabe to infest this thread with his nonsense...pay the under..gabe is an EOG liability....don't worry about a mulligan this is my one and only post in this thread

bushay comes in here attacks me and it's my fault. Then this guy comes in and attacks, but it's my fault. #cantmakethisup

I truly think you are intimidated by a thread like this, would prove your ineptness as a horse racing handicapper.

We can try again tomorrow tryx3. Feel free to start the thread and see who the petty bitches who avoid threads based on who starts thread then the subject.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read at EOG. So if tryx3 simply starts the thread more people will join, if someone other than myself starts the NHL thread more people will join. Who gives a rat ass who starts the thread or not, are we that fucking petty around here? Bushay says he wants to contribute in the NHL thread but for the sole fact that I start the thread he refrains.

This is what men worry about?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Gabe with infraction #3 post #13

in racing news what race tracks has everyone been to for live racing? Not sure this is a full list but off the top Ive been to Canterbury, Santa Anita, Arlington, River Downs (ohio), Retema (texas), finger Lakes (wow what a dump), Churchill, Penn National, international Musselburgh Racecourse (scottland), Wellington horse racing track in oostende (Belgium), Flemington (australia), Ascot (england).. I have so many more to attend. not enough time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
oh crap I cant account for all these intentional infractions by everyone.

lets go Three Questions

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
3rd choice in the doubles so not a fluke. no trust off the layoff? Joey Martinez jockey might be a reason?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gabe with infraction #3 post #13

in racing news what race tracks has everyone been to for live racing? Not sure this is a full list but off the top Ive been to Canterbury, Santa Anita, Arlington, River Downs (ohio), Retema (texas), finger Lakes (wow what a dump), Churchill, Penn National, international Musselburgh Racecourse (scottland), Wellington horse racing track in oostende (Belgium), Flemington (australia), Ascot (england).. I have so many more to attend. not enough time.

Been to many...my list would be extensive....easily over twenty....and that is on the east coast...
Told you I was a degenerate....You can beat a race but you can’t beat the races....(that’s me)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Horse Degens who plays these Argentina and Chili and Brazil races though gulfstream and Laurel? any way to get a feed or see a live tote from those countries in the actual TAB or tote pools they have? compare to prices on the small and probably not always accurate North American tote?