NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

Gabe

Horse racing expert
1539748865133.png

ML Parlay was -107... Someone who has been gambling a long time doesn't think to just bet a ML PARLAY? Especially if you are getting -120?
This was eye opening to everyone and why blueline doesn't want me posting here because I call him out on his square shit like this.

blueline

EOG Master
since he won't post what else was in the thread...I'm funded at 1 book..Bookmaker...when I went to bet there were no moneylines available so I bet the teaser...oh the humanity...he then posted his typical nonsense I went back into bookmaker and posted a screenshot showing no moneyline were available...gabe busted again

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Let's see if we have anyone here who has even a remote amount of betting ability.

I will even help with a clue.

At the time of wager, ML odds of -225 and -300 were wildly available.

Please tell me the (2) reasons why, this was an absolutely horrible wager. Reason #1 should be obvious, let's see if you can get reason #2.
Doubt I get a straight answer. Probably will just avoid the question altogether, being accountable is not the strength of an internet troll square group.

blueline

EOG Master
I think this make him my bitch...anyone need any yard work done I will loan him out...gabe do you know how to use a weed whacker...if not start practicing

Gabe

Horse racing expert
As I said, no straight answer will be given. Deflection tactics once again executed, this is to be expected from a square bettor who refuses to admit their ineptness.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
no answer blueline? If I were you, I'd avoid the question too. :D

I'm enjoying this. Although very predictable, you are never accountable for your actions.

Bushay

NHL Expert
i'm confused...was skimming and thought Penguins was the pat on back play? not Golden Knights?
Claims he bet the Pens and Vegas Knights. Pen's -210 lost early then claimed it won't be a bad night if the Knights come in for him.

1-1 -110 on posted plays I guess is not a bad night in Gabe's world. lol

It's like a game of charades with him. Never know what you get or where he's coming from.

Now he'll come in here and claim he won countless other bets to offset this loss.

Or give us all a puzzle to solve and think when no one answeres him he's won. lol.

blueline

EOG Master
gabe you should make that your avatar....if baffert only had any idea he now has a stalker...which gets stalker preference simon or baffert?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ohhh sorry missed that one. weird but guys can wager what they like and people have different models or ideas of value also. plus his book had a weak line of 2.5 so adding 7 is 9.5 all books on the screen so to speak have 2 or even 1.5 so getting a free half point on that one plus 7 is a plus actually a plus 7.5 in that game and it crosses the usually importation 7 or 8 in the NBA the garbage time max. im guessing thats the reason for the nba sweetheart 7 point tease .

Last edited:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what current off shore book has the 10 pt teasers -110 gabe. is that ties lose or ties reduce rules at that out