5Dimes Tony disappeared

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Didn’t realize that it has been a few weeks since the alleged kidnapping....was kept very hush hush....I only found out about it when my buddy sent me a fax....

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Doesn't sound good for Tony. Investigation must not have been yeilding any clues and they went public with a little info.

Voodoo

EOG Addicted
People were complaining of long waits for Bitcoin payouts this past month.
That could be the explanation.

railbird

EOG Master
funny, my agent told me 3 yrs ago that Tony went missing for a month before, turns out he was on a coke bender and was then in rehab the entire time, I wasn't sure I belevied my agent at time, I believe him 80 pct now instead of 20 pct.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
BTJ showing what a class act he is. He's celebrating at Peeps. Billy Sink is also missing although I suspect only fool play.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
You have a better chance of Tony actually being God than Tony being really kidnapped and a million dollar bit coin gone bad death. thats silly. probably some form of 5dimes publicity.

guy is laughing his ass off at all this.

railbird

EOG Master
funny, my agent told me 3 yrs ago that Tony went missing for a month before, turns out he was on a coke bender and was then in rehab the entire time, I wasn't sure I belevied my agent at time, I believe him 80 pct now instead of 20 pct.
apparently he was kidnapped, so back to 30 pct

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tony is a naughty boy for sure. Could be a new form of shot taker honey trap where he purposely posts bad lines and waits until punters bite. In this case, see who goes into Home Alone mode.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
You have a better chance of Tony actually being God than Tony being really kidnapped and a million dollar bit coin gone bad death. thats silly. probably some form of 5dimes publicity.

guy is laughing his ass off at all this.

TONY is GOD!

its official SBR just posted. wowzer

railbird

EOG Master

A group of exagentes of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States works in conjunction with officers of the Judicial Investigation Agency (OIJ) in order to find the whereabouts of a businessman from the capital known as Tony, whom they keep kidnapped.The nightmare for this man of American nationality began on Monday, September 24, when he was last seen leaving his office, located in San Pedro, Montes de Oca, in a Porsche Cayenne Turbo vehicle for his home.Tony was traveling at 10 p.m. by the sector of San Isidro, Heredia, when he was intercepted by two gunmen on a motorcycle, who pointed it out, and two more who were in a black BMW X6 stopped in front to be shocked, so the gringo was on the side of the way on a fence.Another version that is handled is that the subjects, one of them of black race and with good handling of English, because the businessman almost does not speak Spanish, arrived in a taxi where his driver always wore a motorcycle helmet.At 3 am, the victim's wife received a phone call from the captors, who apparently are Ticos, and told him that they were keeping him in captivity. To see him again alive, he had to pay a reward as soon as possible. They allowed him to express that he was fine.Former FBI are sponsored by Tony's wife, however is considered the main suspect, as the police begins to discard people in the first instance of the nearest nucleus, who know the movements and assets that has.Without thinking twice the desperate woman agreed to the requests and conditions of payment, so she deposited, apparently, $ 750 thousand in virtual currency (only electronic form is exchanged, for which a computer network is used, usually connected to the Internet , and a digitally stored value system).At 9 am. the spouse decided to contact the OIJ and filed the respective complaint so that the investigations could begin, however it seems that the investigations are not progressing.MUDA EVIDENCE Minutes later, officers of the Public Force arrived at the "levante" zone, where they located the Porsche without occupants and crashed.They coordinated with the Traffic Police, who took down the plates to the luxurious car, which is registered in the name of a society and was confiscated by the OIJ.Confidential sources mentioned to DIARIO EXTRA that Tony could be in the Caribbean area, but the police fear the worst, since after the payment, the wife or some of his relatives have not received any contact, so a dozen private gringo investigators joined.The search has been concentrated in Sarapiquí, Siquirres, Guápiles, Guácimo and Limón, without having any clue as to where it could be, including the fact that it was removed from the country by the northern border or in the worst case buried in a banana farm.It transpired that the kidnapped was carrying a laptop and a cell phone that the criminals stole and pledged, but the police recovered them. Computer engineers analyzed them to look for some information that leads to the whereabouts of the businessman, who was wearing a red shirt and black pants.The authorities do not rule out that some close person is the mastermind, who "put" it so that they take it without major problem, because it is a businessman who does not give evidence of the economic power that he has, including it is known that he usually wears diver trousers, T-shirts and sandals.Private investigators handle the version that the money deposited for the rescue of Tony, who also owns several bookmakers, would have received Cuban citizens living on the island and some intellectual authors left our country.In addition, the gringo is one of the majority partners of a company that is looking for foreigners to invest in Costa Rica, where he has been living with his wife Tica and other relatives in the eastern sector of San José for more than 10 years. FROM FAST TO SLOWWhat draws the attention of those close to Tony is the slowness with which the OIJ has worked on this case, which is almost one month old, while the kidnapping of an Oriental was resolved in a week, despite the fact that the reward payment It was less.The subjects kidnapped the Chinese woman on September 30 and after paying for her release $ 17,500 (approximately ¢ 9 million), the OIJ agents rescued her alive on October 5 at night in a busy street in Escazú.The accused were identified with the surnames Gamboa Garita (female), Brenes Guillén, Cordero Montoya, Jiménez Calderón, Obando Corrales and Méndez Zamora, who apparently threatened the eastern woman with a firearm and put her in a car, where they asked her , in the first instance, the husband $ 200 thousand.When they arrived at an agreed point, there were two vehicles, a white one in which the victim was and a black one in which the money of the rescue supposedly was. When the individuals came to collect the money, cops coached them. The couple of Chinese maintains in the country a company of import of articles and at the same time distributed to different oriental shops.The Best Selling Newspaper in Costa Rica learned that there are about 10 kidnappings in Limón every year, with the particularity that there are no complaints before the OIJ, as these are cases of drug trafficking where the victims are drug lords and among them are They arrange with bullet or with executions.​

railbird

EOG Master
America and Canada is such a pc rathole, we are only nation in earth that thinks Oriental word is offensive.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i think i played no on kidnapping, i think I parlayed kidnapping with no airshow crazy bad form Im in.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I would rather be broke with 5 felonies living in America than rich with a clean background in those shit countries....

White perspective here.