MILW GM7

Heim

EOG Master
Hard to fade them knowing Hader is available for a 6 out save. Don't care who LAD starts.

Heim

EOG Master
The Brewers have done a great job scouting LAD hitters. Most of the pitches are all low and on the edge. Chacin did a great job following this last time out. That's not my opinion....other scouts have commented on this.

railbird

EOG Master
remember back in 82 when angels blew 0-2 lead in best of 5 to robin yount and gormon Thomas, vukovich

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Buehler v Chacin is the listed showdown.

All hands on deck in Game 7.

And don't be surprised to see Hader for more than six outs.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
remember back in 82 when angels blew 0-2 lead in best of 5 to robin yount and gormon Thomas, vukovich

Yes, that may have been the 2nd best angel team after the WS team.

JK - the numbers can be off quite a bit thanks to the way teams use the bullpens now.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I bet under 8.5 runs in the late innings of yesterday's Dodgers-Brewers game.

LA's Brian Dozier failed to turn a tailor-made double play ball in the bottom of the eighth inning to cost me the bet.

Next.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I bet under 8.5 runs in the late innings of yesterday's Dodgers-Brewers game.

LA's Brian Dozier failed to turn a tailor-made double play ball in the bottom of the eighth inning to cost me the bet.

Next.
The defense shouldn’t really skew the numbers much - it’s the quick hook on the SPs, then using other pitchers in the all hands on deck role. You are placing pitchers in unfamiliar roles with short rest, nothing good will come from it. All the pressure is on the Dodgers here. If you like the Dodgers, the 5-inning play may be the way to go, you probably avoid Hader.

Heim

EOG Master
Using Hader early & still down 2-1 was the beginning of the end for MILW & the live betting prices reflected that.