Roberts Has Done It Again...

railbird

EOG Master
puig throws to wrong base, Pederson doesn't dive, freise clueless on routine pop up. when u have 7 different faggots that own team its no surprise.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't know if you can fire a guy for reaching WS B2B... however Scioscia in Dodger blue next season would be no surprise.

Heim

EOG Master
Lefties hit .164 against Baez.... they're 0 for 9 v. Baez in post season. Elementary but it's Roberts. He liked the Wood/Nunez matchup better than Baez/Devers.

MrTop

EOG Master
not a big fan of the dodger managers thru the years. Dodgers were good in the 70'-80's not much since. Winning a division easier now.

dodgers should have more WS wins than what they have since the early 80's (2)

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I bet Boston before the season started and when I saw -135 on the series I grudgingly had to bet more.

Too much value.

Heim

EOG Master
I bet Boston before the season started and when I saw -135 on the series I grudgingly had to bet more.

Too much value.

Do you ever think before you post? What gambler in their right mind would take the Sox at 10/1 or better pre-season then press them for -135? I could see a hedge
pre playoffs on the other league but 'too much value' LMAO

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I could never bet against my home town team in any final in any sport....just the way I am wired....would be an automatic pass for me....

I do feel guilty. Lol 😂.

If it were any other team than Boston I’d be rooting hard for dodgers. Boston was my World Series pick before season started and they were good to me this season.

Dodgers been making me sad since 1988 haha

Bushay

NHL Expert
I do feel guilty. Lol 😂.

If it were any other team than Boston I’d be rooting hard for dodgers. Boston was my World Series pick before season started and they were good to me this season.

Dodgers been making me sad since 1988 haha
Any proof of that in an earlier post?
As in before the season started.

You are doing a lot of past posting ala Railbird of late.

Heim

EOG Master
Roberts is too old school....he left 100+ homeruns on the bench tonight because a lefty was on the mound. You can't afford to do that especially if you're a team that relies heavily on homeruns.

Heim

EOG Master
Madsen was initially acquired to chew up middle innings & get to the set up guy & Jensen. All of a sudden he's a high leverage guy even though 50 percent plus of the runners he acquires score. I wish a reporter that has a clue would ask him about some of these moves using numbers in the post-game conference.

railbird

EOG Master
Roberts is too old school....he left 100+ homeruns on the bench tonight because a lefty was on the mound. You can't afford to do that especially if you're a team that relies heavily on homeruns.
Bellinger hits .071 every post season. he got 1 at bat too many tonight

Dodgers price tomorrow is fukkin high.

I like a team to put up a fight that has went nlds, nlds, nlcs, world series, world series, but damn.............

A rookie (who is damn good) in his first world series game. I mean he has the college world series experience that helps, but still

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
This is the NBA - "BET HOME TEAM IN GAME 3 IF THEY LOSE FIRST 2 ON ROAD" angle, thus the large price on LAD.

Betting market is probably right though and Dodgers will likely win gm 3.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Chrissake people, I am not saying Roberts is the greatest think since the hula hoop but he did get the Doyers to the Woyerld Series. Dont think too many managers would have a chance against Boston.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
My buddy at work , a huge Dodger fan was also critical after the Dodger loss: "With the DH let them play!!. Sometimes you need 4 at bats in the evening. Over-coaching by Dave."

Heim

EOG Master
1540705093010.pngDonald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager takes out a pitcher who is loose & dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!