How Relevant Is NFL SOS Handicapping?

Heim

EOG Master
I was looking at MIN/CHI game and noticed zero 'wow' wins on either schedule. Which made me start looking at other teams like CAR. Newton having a MVP year, but another garbage schedule. So many mediocre teams SOS seems so trivial nowadays.

Valuist

EOG Master
I had this debate with a friend yesterday re: the Giants, who clearly had a much more difficult schedule than the Niners so far. Really hard to count a win over the Raiders for anything.

Having said that, and I know they haven't beaten much, the Bears will take care of business on Sunday night.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I had this debate with a friend yesterday re: the Giants, who clearly had a much more difficult schedule than the Niners so far. Really hard to count a win over the Raiders for anything.

Having said that, and I know they haven't beaten much, the Bears will take care of business on Sunday night.
I’m not playing minn only because the dome team playing outside thing at this time of the year. It wouldn’t surprise me if they won by 2 scores though. As a Bears fan, I need to see it vs a quality opponent.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Since I dont trust either Qbs I am passing on the game.

Cousins might turn the ball over several times and Trubisky might play like crap if the Minny defense shows up

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Vikes have about 5 starters that might play - coming back from injury. That might help them a lot. Half of their starting lineman on both sides of the ball were down for awhile.