The most RACIST game show of all-time is....

FAMILY FEUD

I admit to watching it at times. It is hilarious to see the stupid answers people come up with while their families cheer them on with GOOD ANSWER ! , Laqushna or whatever. The looks Steve Harvey comes up with are great.

The show is Racist because it is almost always a Black family against a white family. The winners come back the next day, so if Blacks win they play the Honky family tomorrow and vice versa...... so the next contestant is chosen by race. Once in awhile they will toss in an Asian or Hispanic family instead of Caucasion-American, an occasional Zebra family gets in too.

Blacks are about 14% of the population but 50% of the contestants on this show.

I can see where someone might come up with a dumb answer when they have 20 seconds to answer 5 questions at the end, but these people have several minutes at times to think of an answer and come up with stupid answers or no answer at all. they sure are not the type you see on Jeopardy !

I usually root against the Black family just because they are over-represented, but the colored host is very good.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seems the franchise changed once Steve Harvey's administration took over.

I knew the game show after I read the thread title.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
FAMILY FEUD

I admit to watching it at times. It is hilarious to see the stupid answers people come up with while their families cheer them on with GOOD ANSWER ! , Laqushna or whatever. The looks Steve Harvey comes up with are great.
Juju
The show is Racist because it is almost always a Black family against a white family. The winners come back the next day, so if Blacks win they play the Honky family tomorrow and vice versa...... so the next contestant is chosen by race. Once in awhile they will toss in an Asian or Hispanic family instead of Caucasion-American, an occasional Zebra family gets in too.

Blacks are about 14% of the population but 50% of the contestants on this show.

I can see where someone might come up with a dumb answer when they have 20 seconds to answer 5 questions at the end, but these people have several minutes at times to think of an answer and come up with stupid answers or no answer at all. they sure are not the type you see on Jeopardy !

I usually root against the Black family just because they are over-represented, but the colored host is very good.

Yeah

railbird

EOG Master
my family was on in the 1980s, in the hatfield vs mccoys week. Richard Dotson was great, he would kiss everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of families misplay the game. I don't recall EVER seeing anybody opting to pass instead of play. There are times when there is a board with 8 answers and the the number one answer gets nailed at the faceoff ( as is usual) and it gets a huge number like say 62, now you know the rest of the answers are all going have small response numbers. I think you should pass this board to the other family, they won't clear it, you will get a chance to steal.

while they are BS ing with Stevie your family can be discussing answers and seeing what kind of answers get the red X, with 5 of y'all thinking you should be able to come up with a decent answer.

Usually I would say play it ( especially if only 5 or so answers), but not always.

Another bad decision I see on who wants to be a millionaire is this....

They are at $ 10,000

have it down to 50-50 with their last lifeline

they can walk with 10k or risk losing 5k with a wrong answer, but get to 20k if correct, they then walk with 10k turning down 2-1 on a coinflip !

mr merlin

EOG Master
I assume they have a lot of blacks on the show because that's a fair chunk of their audience? i imagine most of the welfare blacks are watching family feud , while all the white trash is watching price is right or the view?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I think you mean Richard Dawson. Richard Dotson was a pitcher on the White Sox, maybe early 80s?

Dotson was a finesse pitcher, if memory serves.

During batting practice, he liked to talk/flirt with a sexy, scantily-clad girl in her early 20's who sat in the front row of the left-field bleachers at old Comiskey Park.

At 13, I was in love with the girl too.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I have never heard a white person casually say "I hate black people" but have heard quite a few blacks say "I hate white people".

And no one raised an eyebrow either

This show is really nothing other than affirmative action taken to the game nshow level.

They go as far as axing the black family easier question s in the fast money round.

.... Like name a part of your body you brush to the African family?

Only real answers are hair and teeth, so they get lots of points

Whitey family might get

Name something you eat at Thanksgiving other than turkey ?

I wouldn't be surprised if they axed a question like

Name a soul food your Baby-Mama serves when you be downing some forties?

This show is ridiculously biased.

On the fastcash $20,000 five question thing yesterday....

Name an animal that is large and grey?

Obviously a gimme query for those with large knees.

They also get extra time to answer questions.

I found a gameshow that is far more racist. It airs on Bounce which is an AA network

It's called BCQ. The black college quiz. They have students from 12 black colleges.

The contestants, host and audience are all black

They axe questions about black histtot