NCAAB - Bubble Talk + Seedings (FRI/SAT/SUN)

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
So taking a 14 loss Ohio St team that went 8-12 in it's conference against a 22 win NC State team in the strongest conference makes more sense?

I don't like Ohio St either but they played way better down the stretch and were crippled with injuries.Apparently NC st did not schedule too aggresively.I didnt look all that closely just going by what I heard.For the record Im a casual NC ST fan and despise Ohio St.I probably would not have put Ohio st in either.Thank God no TCU(Dixon one of my favs)Bama,Texas or Indiana. Having Temple against Belmont in a play in sucks as well

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
In the end I guess you had to put a few of the garbage bubble teams in.

Indiana was making noise late but they lost to Ohio State in conference tournament. If Indiana would have won, they get in. Simple as that. tcu is garbage. Dead last out of all non conference scheduling for Nc State is what did them in.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
One line that really stands out at me is the total in New Mexico State and Auburn. NM State should fancy Auburn's preferred method of play here and they have no fear in shooting the 3 ball as well.

I would expect this total to climb way past 143.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
NC St was 9-0 vs these powerhouses: Mt St Mary...MD Eastern Shore...UNC Nashville...Maine...St Peters...Mercer...W. Carolina...SC Upstate...Loyola MD. LOL

They did win most of these games by 40....that and a token will get you a ride on the A TRAIN.....now go home boys and stop crying..& most importantly schedule aggressively next year

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Let's be honest. What chance does Belmont have of getting in? Not much, imho.

Yeah, I figure 2 of 3 out of IA/Minn/Wisky will be shipped to Western region. Just hard to find NCAA teams west of the MS this year.
Chuck What are you seeing on Belmont v Temple. Have heard favorable talk on Sportscenter about Belmont as a Cinderella? Temple at +3.5.

Last edited: