Cops and military should have a tattoo and alcohol ban on hiring

railbird

EOG Master
Raise the level of character some and eliminate hiring of dirtbags.

Last edited by a moderator:

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Cops and military could probably meet men without tattoos requirements. Where would they find enough young women?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
What is your thoughts on Steroid use by Police. I have police friends who use and heard it is widespread. Can't blame them if they need help to build strength.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's too complex. Cops are on edge. Everybody is really. We live in a different world today. Back then there was some order and understanding even with criminals. Now its everybody for themselves and group.

Technology has made it easier to catch criminals and bad but I feel it has enabled people to do bad things.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont blame cops and law for acting the way they do because it's more scary today because there is more of an unknown. Before, you can profile people and do certain things to prevent or warn others. Today you cant. 60 plus years smebody like the Vegas shooter is okay then one year he isnt and explodes. That's the world today.

I think politics are out of control. I think people act more impulsively than ever before.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Women dont belong, they are a safety hazard, men have over powered women and cause carnage

Why do you hate on women so much? Have you ever been married or have a steady girlfriend?

Your creepy videos interviewing women are questionable to say the least...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
An ex Navy female fighter pilot just saved 149 lives when she landed a 737 Southwest Air Liner at Philadelphia International Airport...one of the planes engines went out and spread shrapnel inside the aircraft....that’s a hero.....

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Cops and firefighters should install an annual 100 push-up/5:30 mile run test. Fail and you are out. This will eliminate dead weight and keep pension pay-outs way down.

MrTop

EOG Master
An ex Navy female fighter pilot just saved 149 lives when she landed a 737 Southwest Air Liner at Philadelphia International Airport...one of the planes engines went out and spread shrapnel inside the aircraft....that’s a hero.....

-200 rail will try to knock it down.

MrTop

EOG Master
dying before retirement . so there are 200 coincidences ? and throw in many more not in NYFD. What this is really is a coverup , Same as agent orange with the Vietnam war. Wait till just about everyone drops dead. Then at the end admit it. Pay out a few checks. You would have to be in the government to understand it along with being disabled from the gov't.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Nothing makes a police officer look more unprofessional than a arm sleeve tattoo.

I agree with Rail, raise the overall character level and quit hiring losers with such levels of trashiness.