Question for trump supporters

Reports out that trump fired Bolton because he believes he was the guy who leaked the story of trumps brilliant idea of using a nuclear missile to disarm the latest hurricane. I wonder how many trump supporters think that’s a brilliant plan.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.
"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.
"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Condoleeza Rice had more credibility on the college football playoff committee than she does in politics

kane

EOG master

She doesn't think Russia flipped the election to Trump, that's different than her saying Russia didn't interfere in the election, or that Russia didn't help get Trump elected, just that in her opinion Russia wasn't the reason Trump won. I can't say for certain that Russia flipped the election to Trump, I can say for certain that Russia interfered, and Russia helped him

kane

EOG master
He's the worst president ever regarding the environment, he thinks climate change is a hoax started by China, how sad

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He's the worst president ever regarding the environment, he thinks climate change is a hoax started by China, how sad
no doubt
Fine then. Drink THAT water. Better yet - Der Fuhrer and his family should be made to drink/shower with it

This fucker needs to be removed from office. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ANY! A-N-Y!
We shouldn't have to settle.

kane

EOG master
Obama put in place several policies to protect the water we drink and the air we breathe, Trump has rolled back all of them, he cares more about the companies that pollute the environment than he does the American people, sad

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It's so hard to believe Trump asked Russia for help to win the 2016 election. It's really not believable that Trump sought dirt on Hillary because it would help him win the election. But than again if you give a serial criminal a long leash they usually get caught red handed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...mails-hold-him-accountable-column/2449564002/

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/26...ony-shows-the-president-is-a-brazen-criminal/