Trubisky and the Bears or BJ and the Bears?

blueline

EOG Master
Whomever is watching this first half..dont know how you can blame the QB or coach.
This offensive line is failing

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Draft some ol guys next year in the 2nd round. I dont care but Trubisky experiment is done. His career is done. He needs to go back to North Carolina, accept a job and just fade away. I dont want this guy to even throw another pass for Chicago or some other poor team in the NFL.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Leave him out there then. Who cares anymore. I mean, really. Who fucking cares.

The move made no sense to begin with. 2nd overall. It's just all fucked up.

Leave Trubisky out there for rest of the season. He will learn his lesson.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You know how embarrassing it is to have announcers mock us. To have the entire world laugh at us.

"If the Bears ever get into the red zone"

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The pass to Robinson over the middle, whoever we had on the outside schooled the CB and Trubisky didnt catch it. Trubisky cant make reads well.

kane

EOG master
I said it before and I'll keep saying it, Trubisky is their QB next year, you don't move up to take a guy with the second pick and give up in him this early in his career

Valuist

EOG Master
I said it before and I'll keep saying it, Trubisky is their QB next year, you don't move up to take a guy with the second pick and give up in him this early in his career

Agreed. The GM's job is tied to Trubisky. He won't give up on him yet.

As for Newton, I think he's finished.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Trubisky overall is a short passing 1st read type of QB with legs. You have to live with that type of offense then with this elite defense. He isnt somebody you want to lead. The snake has to be cut off now. Driskel set up great field position pn one of the Bears touchdowns with a poor throw too.

I get it. Trubisky made great throws today and some good passes but he isnt a NFL QB because he cant see the entire field and is highly inaccurate. He couldnt even get a flag to stand on a PI because the football was overthrown by a mile. Thats what he does. That is his MO. Throwing footballs off his back feet and overthrowing. It looked good today because there was no where to go but UP.

I dont know if Cam is done. Maybe he was injured heading into this season. Who knows.

I do know somebody with experience at QB can lead this Bears team to 13 and 3 and the division. These guys have too much speed on the outside. Cohen darted at least 10 yards down the sideline on his TD from speed alone. Get a fucking QB who knows how to put these guys in a position to succeed.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It just wasnt good enough for me against a defense who is damn near one of the worst right now to me in the entire NFL. Fuck that clown. He should be lucky he has an elite defense otherwise he would be riding the bench and never starting ever again.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trubisky overall is a short passing 1st read type of QB with legs. You have to live with that type of offense then with this elite defense. He isnt somebody you want to lead. The snake has to be cut off now. Driskel set up great field position pn one of the Bears touchdowns with a poor throw too.

I get it. Trubisky made great throws today and some good passes but he isnt a NFL QB because he cant see the entire field and is highly inaccurate. He couldnt even get a flag to stand on a PI because the football was overthrown by a mile. Thats what he does. That is his MO. Throwing footballs off his back feet and overthrowing. It looked good today because there was no where to go but UP.

I dont know if Cam is done. Maybe he was injured heading into this season. Who knows.

I do know somebody with experience at QB can lead this Bears team to 13 and 3 and the division. These guys have too much speed on the outside. Cohen darted at least 10 yards down the sideline on his TD from speed alone. Get a fucking QB who knows how to put these guys in a position to succeed.
If you dont like Mitch’s accuracy issues, you will hate Cam. A run-first QB with declining skills is bad.

Valuist

EOG Master
I thought Mitch caught a plane and had a Niners jersey on last night for some of those throws. Trubisky is clearly not the only QB in the league with accuracy issues. Cam, Josh Allen, Jimmy G, Daniel Jones, Darnold, Rudolph, Jameis and Haskins all apart of that group.

MrTop

EOG Master
well i took the bears +7 this week... if tribusky does not cover ATS i will put in my vote to remove him.

:):(

Valuist

EOG Master
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...0191112-mkiclk4l4jb3bndxf7azbtdw6m-story.html

This story opens up a lot more questions behind the Bears' thought process back in the spring of 2017. First off, the article claims that the Bears were not only very high on Trubisky, but on Mahomes as well. For some reason, they summarily dismissed Watson to a distant third, despite the fact he was the best player on the best college team, who played QB and played in the same conference as Mitch, and with better results.

But if the Bears liked Mahomes almost as much as Mitch, why would they trade FOUR picks just to move up one draft slot? Wouldn't it be logical for Pace to let the market determine things, and if the Browns or Niners did take Trubisky, Mahomes would be there at 3? And if Cleve or SF took Mahomes, Trubisky would be there. The Browns clearly did have a need at QB but Myles Garrett was considered the safest pick. I was in the Bay area in spring of 2017 and there was very little talk of the Niners drafting a QB. The buzz that offseason was that Shanahan would reunite with Cousins. Yes, a third team could trade up, but it wasn't likely. The Chiefs and Texans did trade up, but not into the top 3. So the fact that Pace gave away the store to move up one slot either disproves the theory that they viewed Mahomes almost as high, or that Pace just panicked.

Valuist

EOG Master
Ironic how a couple posts above I mentioned Myles Garrett was considered the "safest" pick going into 2017 draft.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I fell asleep and didnt watch one snap. Just saw final score. What are peoples thoughts? Was it a battle of two below average teams in a game somebody had to win? 17-7?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The best thing the bears could do is give trubisky his outright release, just move on. He'll never be more than barely average(most of the time far less), get rid of him and start planning the next move.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I fell asleep and didnt watch one snap. Just saw final score. What are peoples thoughts? Was it a battle of two below average teams in a game somebody had to win? 17-7?
The rams played offense to eat clock. Gurley got plenty of touches. It was as if the rams never felt the bears could move the ball. Plus bears missed 2 chip shot fgs