Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

You asked Heisey what he would have done, since he obviously needed a break from your bullshit and lies, I answered your question and told you a bunch of things I would have done different than Trump, I'm not going to sit here and keep answering you bullshit questions all night
kane- De Blasio said on March 10 that NY can't be shutdown over undue fear. How did you know it was so serious when no one else knew?

Deblasios negligence has been criminal. Trump has even less of an excuse because he has had the most exclusive intelligence information at his disposal

mr merlin

EOG Master
What part of it, it shows a peak of about 2600 deaths a day in 2 weeks. I think it'll be a bit higher but the important thing is it has the pandemic ending by early june.

One side note, if you notice the peak is a couple weeks away, yet the media hysteria builds by the day, pushing trump and other govs to shut down even though their states will never get that bad, talking about a nationwide plane shutdown even though no one is flying, bitching about groups in parks, etc. We're approaching peak hysteria, unfortunately that wont subside as quickly as the virus.

MrTop

EOG Master
Patriots' plane bringing 1.2 million masks to United States
The New England Patriots' team plane is being used to transport 1.2 million N95 masks from Shenzhen, China, to the United States.

According to The Wall Street Journal, the transfer was the result of multiple global negotiations and the Massachusetts governor, Charlie Baker, calling on Patriots team president Jonathan Kraft for his help in acquiring the masks.

it stopped in tampa first to let brady out

;)

MrTop

EOG Master
What part of it, it shows a peak of about 2600 deaths a day in 2 weeks. I think it'll be a bit higher but the important thing is it has the pandemic ending by early june.

One side note, if you notice the peak is a couple weeks away, yet the media hysteria builds by the day, pushing trump and other govs to shut down even though their states will never get that bad, talking about a nationwide plane shutdown even though no one is flying, bitching about groups in parks, etc. We're approaching peak hysteria, unfortunately that wont subside as quickly as the virus.

it is pumped up a bit

boston massacre

EOG Master

blueline

EOG Master
We've come to this

The government's top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, is now receiving security protection after becoming the face of the nation's coronavirus response — and a target of some supporters of President Donald Trump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Did Obama have anything to do with JFK’s death?

When A Bar sells Alcohol, you would NEVER want to replace the Stock, to stay in Business.

Your Goal would be to go out of Business, so that you do not survive.

Just Like Obama Did.

You do not want to replace the Supplies, that were used for Health Care workers, To Fight an enemy, because in a Future Fight, They would have the supplies that are needed to Fight the next enemy, and as a result of this, they would survive, instead of Die.

Better to have the Health Care workers Die, instead of surviving, Obama Decided.

boston massacre

EOG Master
lol. Pair up your EOG member with the people in this video! :)

Boston Masturbator the 1st guy in the video with the red beanie!

Put it your Wild Bill Thread.

Where only Posters Like you are allowed, because You SUCK each other Off.

Stay there, so that you can provide The BUSH, in case they decide to switch back.

Last edited: