Blake Griffin To Nets...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Six-time All-Star Blake Griffin is being viewed by the Nets as a small-ball center off the bench.

He is good friends with starting center DeAndre Jordan.

Heim

EOG Master
Never liked his game but Nets have no post up presence. His post up game is good enough to keep the opposing defense honest.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out like the Malone, Payton, Shaq, Kobe fiasco.

P.S. Who remembers the 5th starter on that Laker team?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Because of knee and ankle injuries, Blake Griffin is now more of a perimeter player than a low-post presence.

Heim

EOG Master
Because of knee and ankle injuries, Blake Griffin is now more of a perimeter player than a low-post presence.

He's still decent on the left block. Can still draw fouls swinging to the middle. That mid-range jumper still brutal. Last time I checked...38%

Laker 5th starter: Devean George

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As of 3/8/21 (15:16 GMT)

UniBron: LTP 4.20

The 4 Muskateers: LTP 4.00

Oh Heim, wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Nets wont win the east IMO.

You got the Field or a particular team in mind? I can't say, I struggle to keep up w/ UniBron much less time for counter-surveillance. I really need to carve out a schedule for this stuff, ecspecailly if I plan to talk al lot of shit again :)

I didn't want Blake for us and I'm not sure he helps the Muskateers out much, haven't seen much of him over the years, just enough to take a pass for us. Their Offense efficiency is admirable but there defense needs much improvement.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They're only going to get better. Big 3 only on the court together 7 games.

If were talking a Chip, their adding another piece that needs to fit in, is he going to improve their offensive efficieny? Their defensive efficiency? UniBron has championship DNA at it's core and while they are still figuring things out (Frank could use some offensive combination help) and once they do, I'll take them in 7 over anybody.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He's still decent on the left block. Can still draw fouls swinging to the middle. That mid-range jumper still brutal. Last time I checked...38%

Laker 5th starter: Devean George

Devean George, good call.

I forgot about him.

Started only 108 games in a regular-season career that spanned 630 games.

Won three rings with the Lakers.

Go to the head of the class and take the seat directly behind ComptrBob if you knew George attended Augsburg University in Minneapolis.

I agree the move doesn't matter much, he really took the easy road here to try to back into a title. A lot of other contenders could have used his skill set more but all these NBA players seem to think winning a ring by any means necessary trumps all. It's like Juwan Howard on the Heat winning titles while doing little, yet when he was top 10 player in the league he never had a good enough cast around him.

Heim

EOG Master
HGH always rumored with him...early breakdown no surprise to many. His game changed when testing became more rigorous 2014-15.

Nets +253
Lakers +284
Clippers +584
Jazz +703
Bucks +799

https://www.pinnacle.com/en/basketball/nba/matchups

===============================

Heck, I know exactly what comes over me. My IQ drops 30 points as soon as I land at BKK.
-
Look at it from the bright side: your IQ is at the same level then as the IQ of most P4 P girls LOL. Makes it much easier to communicate.
-
Your admission and honesty are what set you apart from so many? Yes, your big head lost is your little one gain?
-
"I'm sure she did everything you wanted. Did you remember to deflate her after." (Strike Back, Season 1).

Last edited: