10/19 NHL

vig-me

EOG Enthusiast
Rangers -129 .5 unit to win .39 (Pinnacle)
Rangers -1.5 +216 .25 unit (Pinnacle)

Rangers may come out flat after a national tv shutout win and the Islanders should be stoked for this one after three days rest, but at this price I'll take the better team at home playing hot. Man this looks like a sucker line but I'll nibble.

Minnesota -106 .75 unit (Pinnacle)

I don't think I'll see a better line on this one. Minnesota's special teams advantage put this on on the play list for me. 7/16 on the power play last 3 vs 2/40 on the penalty kills for the season. Minnesota at home on two days rest after a 4-1 win vs Anahiem with two days rest till next game. San Jose on one day rest in the second game of a long road stretch playing 3 games the next 4 days after a greuling 3-2 ot shootout loss to Detroit.

I have 3 other plays I'm looking at but hoping for some line moves and want to see what my hockey guy plays before i pull the trigger on any of them.

vig-me

EOG Enthusiast
Not going to wait on this game. This is one of the plays I had in mind last night and my hockey guy comes down on the same side. His only play for the day. We are 2-0 so far on same plays so for this year. Going to count it as an early play since the line has barely budged since last night and I think it could move this way toward game time.

LA/Colorado over 6 -104 1 unit (Pinnacle)

Was leaning on the Blues at -109 but that line is long gone now. I still have a lean on the over in that game but need a nice price increase (+125 or better) before I'd pull the trigger.

Early sides 0-1 -.75 unit
Early totals 2-1 +.825 unit
Late sides 4-1 +2.6 units
Late totals 4-1 +3.24 units
Overall 10-4 +5.918 units