100% System plays. 16-9 on dog ML's last year

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Those of you who followed it last year know what the criteria is.

1. Alabama +170

Also put a little bit on the spread. Will track this seperate.

1. Alabama +5

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: 100% System plays. 16-9 on dog ML's last year

ML's 1-0 +1.7
Spreads 1-0 +1
Total 2-0 +2.7

tool21

EOG Dedicated

UCLA +7.5
UCLA ML +220

Rutgers -4
Rutgers -195

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Sorry MO, Tennessee is going down....2938u4ji23

tool21

EOG Dedicated

UCLA +7.5 Winner
UCLA ML +220 Winner :houra

Rutgers -4 Loss
Rutgers -195 Loss

ML's 2-1 +1.95
Spreads 2-1 +.9
Total 4-2 +2.85

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Bumpity bump bump. No plays last week a few on the way for this week.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

If I remember from last year I believe that he looks for road favorites that have better than 70% of the betting on them and the line moves opposite. He then evalutes the home dog (doesn't always have to be a dog but that's where this makes the most money).

If I am incorrect please correct me as last year is a while back. It is a very solid way of capping though and look forward to your week 3 breakdown.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

If I remember from last year I believe that he looks for road favorites that have better than 70% of the betting on them and the line moves opposite. He then evalutes the home dog (doesn't always have to be a dog but that's where this makes the most money).

If I am incorrect please correct me as last year is a while back. It is a very solid way of capping though and look forward to your week 3 breakdown.

wrong but the concepts are pretty close. the plays will come when i bet them.

jabba2

EOG Enthusiast

How big of a line drop do you look for? 1 or more?

jabba2

EOG Enthusiast

Are Syracuse, ND, Rice, New Mexico part of your play?

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

tool's plays are probably gonna be one of the following...

south carolina
tulane
north carolina
fresno
or rice

Am I right or am I right Tool? Hate to toot my own horn but that is what I'm feeling this weekend! Good luck Guys.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

ML's aren't available to me yet but here's the spreads I played.

South Florida -3 *2 not playing the moneyline on this one because i don't like juice.
Purdue +8.5
South Carolina +7.5
Fresno +3

Also bet these ML I will post my odds when i get them. Spreads are to win 1 unit and ML's I bet 1 unit.

Suck em in books!!

YTD
ML's 2-1 +1.95
Spreads 2-1 +.9
Total 4-2 +2.85

GL this year bud, I'm leaning to So Fla as well but have'nt pulled the trigger yet

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm good to go.

Spreads:
South Florida -3 *2
Purdue +8.5 *1
South Carolina +7.5 *1
Fresno +3 *1

ML's
Purdue +280 *1
South Carolina +240*1
Fresno +110 *1

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

South Florida -3 *2

South Carolina +7.5 *1

South Carolina +240*1

:+crying-5

<!-- / message -->

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

I'm with the square public on these. Never good to be against the tool system plays.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Just remember, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. ESPECIALLY with these joke college ratings. Never believe em.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Just remember, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. ESPECIALLY with these joke college ratings. Never believe em.

Tool,
My sentiments exactly! Some people just don't use their brains. Vegas aint gonna just give away freebies. I notice that in the NFL they may allow favorites to get away w/it, but w/college it seems more "right in your face" kinda of deal. If it's too good to be true, the squares will bite.

doogie

EOG Member

Just got on here at EOG. Think I may like it.
First ques...what is 100% about your system? Has it never actually lost ATS or is it just a stat thing that the system says a particular game has a 100% chance of covering?
Thanks and GL

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Just got on here at EOG. Think I may like it.
First ques...what is 100% about your system? Has it never actually lost ATS or is it just a stat thing that the system says a particular game has a 100% chance of covering?
Thanks and GL

Good question. 100% means that there is absolutely no handicapping of any sort going into these bets. They are 100% mechanical, systematic plays I don't look at injuries, points per game, weather, situations, nothing. I have criteria that I look at not pertaining to the game itself and if a game passes I bet it against the spread and the moneyline. Basically Vegas tells me who the 'upsets' are going to be and usually you get them with free points and great moneyline odds.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Tool,
It's funny how everyone and their mother seems to be on certain plays (rutgers last nite for example), but they don't realize what they're getting into until the finally see the light, which is after the game's done and they lost their money. I guess it's hard to tell an alcoholic that he's an alcoholic, huh? I like the way your system goes, cause I think I have the same strategy down as you. That's why I think we're always on the same plays. Are you on the RxForum under another name or do you just post here? Anyways, GL buddy and just for shits sake, this is what I plan to play think wkend.

South Carolina +7
Rice +8
Tulane +14 (b+1)
Maybe Fresno +2

I love when the dawgs bark, especially when they're on their own porch (at home)!

GL Tool, nice job on NC lastnight.....How easy was that for you guys?:doh1

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Tool,
It's funny how everyone and their mother seems to be on certain plays (rutgers last nite for example), but they don't realize what they're getting into until the finally see the light, which is after the game's done and they lost their money. I guess it's hard to tell an alcoholic that he's an alcoholic, huh? I like the way your system goes, cause I think I have the same strategy down as you. That's why I think we're always on the same plays. Are you on the RxForum under another name or do you just post here? Anyways, GL buddy and just for shits sake, this is what I plan to play think wkend.

South Carolina +7
Rice +8
Tulane +14 (b+1)
Maybe Fresno +2

I love when the dawgs bark, especially when they're on their own porch (at home)!

I have the same name over at the RX but I don't post over there.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hi Tool21, curious as to how many units it made ly.

Thank u

I have NOOO idea. It was 16-9 with just ML dogs so I'll take a guess and say over 9 units with just ML and 9 units with spreads, so 18 units.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

:smokesmaldont think sc or usf can pullit off this week

That's why this works so well. Nobody ever likes these plays. Nobody liked UNC last night and i was chastised buy many people for playing UNC. They laughed when i took them ML.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

That's why this works so well. Nobody ever likes these plays. Nobody liked UNC last night and i was chastised buy many people for playing UNC. They laughed when i took them ML.

LIKE I SAID... PEOPLE ARE BLIND. AND THEY WANNA STAY BLIND. AN ALCOHOLIC WILL NEVER ADMIT HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, RIGHT TOOL?

tool21

EOG Dedicated

LIKE I SAID... PEOPLE ARE BLIND. AND THEY WANNA STAY BLIND. AN ALCOHOLIC WILL NEVER ADMIT HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, RIGHT TOOL?

Exactly! Good luck on your plays! :cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm good to go.

Spreads:
South Florida -3 *2
Purdue +8.5 *1
South Carolina +7.5 *1
Fresno +3 *1

ML's
Purdue +280 *1
South Carolina +240*1
Fresno +110 *1

From now on I'm going to wait till close to game time to post the plays. I got an early jump on this weeks games but the public opinion has changed halfway through the week on some of the games. South Florida opinion changed and ended up with a push and the opinions on Purdue and Fresno aren't as hot as earlier in the week although still popular. South Carolina over Georgia seems to be the favorable upset this week.