100% System plays. 16-9 on dog ML's last year

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member
Re: 100% System plays. 16-9 on dog ML's last year

I'm still feeling you on the Fresno game Tool. Don't waver big dog, you always come up on the plus side. Tonite was a bad beat for whoever had -3.5 on USF. But I'm glad I stayed away just because of that fact. The line had some late movement and I'd rather play So. Carolina and Tulane rather than some iffy ones like So. Florida. Good thing you got it at -3 though. Good call and hope you bang the shit outta the rest of your games buddy! GL.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

So far, Spreads are 2-0 ML's are 0-2 for a profit of 0 pending Fresno.

If any of you watched those 2 ML's I lost you saw just how very close they were to hitting...both. If South Carolina hadn't of fumbled into the endzone they have a great shot. Purdue loses in double OT....happens.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Spreads:
South Florida -3 *2 Push
Purdue +8.5 *1 Winner
South Carolina +7.5 *1 Winner
Fresno +3 *1 Push

ML's
Purdue +280 *1 Loss
South Carolina +240*1 Loss
Fresno +110 *1 Loss

YTD
Spreads: 4-1 +2.9 units
ML's: 2-4 -1.05 units
Total: 6-5 +1.85 units

I feel like i got robbed this week on my ML's. All i had to do was win one of them for profit this weekend and i couldn't hit em. They cover 8.5, 7.5 and Push a 3 but none of them win straight up. Purdue up by 2 TD's and they blow the lead and lose. South Carolina down by 7 on Georgia 5 yard line and fumbles into the end zone, game over for them. Fresno misses 3 FG's and only lose by 3. Just one of those weekends. Next week I will roll!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm guaranteeing money this week. Check in periodically for the winners! :party

Preferably mid week to start out.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Hey buds, didn't notice this thread up today until I scrolled down. I left a post in your other thread, but just wanted to let you know that the ML dawgs will definitely be barking this week. Whatya think bout these games (i'm sure you have some the same ones on your list)?

Tenn +7
Arkansas +10
Air Force +7
NC State +7
FSU ML
SJ State +9
LSU +3
A&M +4

GL and aloha.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I share a couple with you. I'm not going to go out and say who I'm playing because last week i decided too early and the public opinion changed mid week.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

I share a couple with you. I'm not going to go out and say who I'm playing because last week i decided too early and the public opinion changed mid week.

Yeah, me too. I usually wait until last minute until I make my play, but lately the smarts have been placing bets way early and dropping lines to my disadvantage. For example, I wanted to get So. Carolina at +7.5 late, but luckily I placed my bet Friday nite and got it at +7.5. If I waited til Saturday, I would've only got 7 points. That's the only shitty part about being on the smart side. But, oh well. I'm looking at wed & thurs games already and seems like the Buffs game is somewhat of a gimme. I'll take the 3 pts at home (most likely).

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

I have all the faith that your plays will come through this week! Looking forward to your picks. 91023i2ndw;l

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Just an update, for the upsets this week right now I'm liking:

NC State
Arizona St
Air Force
Auburn

Feel free to come in my thread and tell me how bad these picks are!! I love when people fire me up. I will finalize the bets tomorrow (Saturday)

ballerfrank

EOG Member

Tool, I like them all except NC State. Might have to lay off that one. Good luck, sir.

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

solid thread here. definitely like NC State, think they get the upset vs over rated ecu. and like auburn for sure. feel georgia rolls though after last week.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Tool,
Let's go get'em baby! Call me a four legged bitch lover for all I care, but I sure do love those dogs. Make room LIVE DOGS COMING THRU....

BTW, we gotta stop thinking alike... it'll be too much of a conspiracy theory, hehehe.

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Just an update, for the upsets this week right now I'm liking:

NC State
Arizona St
Air Force
Auburn

Feel free to come in my thread and tell me how bad these picks are!! I love when people fire me up. I will finalize the bets tomorrow (Saturday)

THOS PICKS ARE HORRID, TERRIBLE! LOL! I don't think anyone's that s2pid to challenge our picks Tool. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Do I get the pixie sticks or the chico sticks? There's soooooo much 2 choose from.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. NC State +7
2. NC State +230
3. Air Force +10
4. Air Force +300
5. Arizona St +7
6. Arizona St +225

Maybe a few more tomorrow!!! Best of luck!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

NC State ties it up 7-7 in the 2nd quarter. Put the game on, it's on ESPN. Root for NC St. for me!!

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

how sad is the fumble by the DB for NC State? What a fuckin let down bro.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

how sad is the fumble by the DB for NC State? What a fuckin let down bro.

These turnovers are killing me...

A pick 6 and then a fumble on 4th and 1 at ECU 15 yard line when they have the first down....

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

should've just kicked the FG on 4th n 1. You're on the money when T.O.s are gonna kill us in the end if NC State doesn't convert to scores in 2nd half.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

WHAT A DEFENSIVE STOP FOR NC STATE!!!!!!!!! WOAHHH LETS GOOO

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. NC State +7 WINNER!
2. NC State +230 WINNER!
:party :cheers:cheers :party

3. Air Force +10
4. Air Force +300
5. Arizona St +7
6. Arizona St +225

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

that's the shit i'm talkin bout! Finally shits going my way. Good win out the outright win Tool. Let's get the rest of these games. My CMU game cam thru also. Fuckin RazorJacks got bent over and fucked w/no lube.

poke

EOG Member

Way to go Tool! Cheering for you on that NC State game. With you on the other 2. Lets get'em!

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

That sounds like a 'square' comment. Squares don't win too much.....you know this. So maybe that's a good thing!

Yeah, I hear ya bro. I like to talk bad or pessimistic that way the events can turn in our favor. very superstitious bud!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. NC State +7 Winner
2. NC State +230 Winner
3. Air Force +10 Winner
4. Air Force +300 Loser

5. Arizona St +7
6. Arizona St +225

Locked up profit for the day. Currently +3.3 units for today pending Zona St

tool21

EOG Dedicated