12:00PM EST - Soccer UEFA Championsleague-Final - Gremany will win the title

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
in the mens competition Bayern M?nchen was eliminated by Barcelona

now today is the big Final in the UEFA Women Championsleague 12:00 PM EST 5/14

1.FFC Frankfurt vs PSG Paris-Saint-Germain

today I have a Soccer Play i would like to share

Its the Final of the UEFA Womens Championsleague

after our german Champions Bayern Munich were eliminated last week by Barcelona , the Women Team from 1 FFC Frankfurt have to face the French Champions from PSG Paris-Saint-Germain

these two are clearly the best 2 European Women Soccer Teams this season, but both teams having problems with theit Stars for today, Frankfurt won the UEFA CL already 3times whilst PSG is in the Final for the first time

PSG will be without Caroline Seger and Kheire Hamraoui ,both are suspended for the Final
Frankfurt have some key players injured if they play will be game time deceisons,but Veronica Bouquete the French Star Striker from Frankfurt who played last season in the Final for Tyreso (Sweden) said already in a interview that she is highly motivated and will try to play at every cost

This Final will be held here in Germany in Berlin so the home advantage and the bigger support is another big advantage for the Frankfurt Team , my prediction Frankfurt will win 3-0 in regulation, that by the way was exactly the result last time these 2clubs met on a international stage in the 2011/12 season

my bet recommendation: Frankfurt in regulation

ajt

EOG Dedicated
Re: 12:00PM EST - Soccer UEFA Championsleague-Final - Gremany will win the title

PSG it is.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Re: 12:00PM EST - Soccer UEFA Championsleague-Final - Gremany will win the title

If there is one thing Roxxy is worse at than soccer it is women soccer

Always pick the NAZI team. Every time :doh1

On the French HUGE today

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

I had NEVER seen him bet against NAZI nation in any sport.After rugby meltdown and taking few days off dew to mental health problems he is betting women's soccer now.
Great .

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

:LMAOmaybe Forrest , at least the line is moving against us germans

down to -122 from -133
ADOLF you took the bad line again? Ahh no not again :)
Did your whore mother teach you how to suck cock , or you learn it on your own ? What ever it is CONGRATS you master the art .

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

these two are clearly the best 2 European Women Soccer Teams this season, but both teams having problems with theit Stars for today, Frankfurt won the UEFA CL already 3times whilst PSG is in the Final for the first time

PSG is not even the best team in France... just saying...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gambling 101....always get the best line; or least make an effort.....Roxxy would have laid -175 with the German team.....:doh1

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Gambling 101....always get the best line; or least make an effort.....Roxxy would have laid -175 with the German team.....:doh1

you seem to know everything about me dont you ??

i wait for the day where you say something nice

Amen,tho have to give a pass here,virtually impossible to predict line moves on birds football imo,

anyway,fishy seems a bit shy of updating

1-1 at HT,

Germans look the better side but its football and you dont always get what you deserve.FWIW I`ll take 2 second half yellows & walk away happy.

ajt

EOG Dedicated

BOOM 1-1

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

you seem to know everything about me dont you ??

i wait for the day where you say something nice

If he does know everything about you how could he possibly say something nice?

Entertaining game,well,as far as a birds football game could entertain.

Germans all over the French,look like they could get done on the break tho

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

If he does know everything about you how could he possibly say something nice?

and who are you ? LOL

i dunno even know who this guy is and why he hes after me , amazing

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Entertaining game,well,as far as a birds football game could entertain.

Germans all over the French,look like they could get done on the break tho

more entertaining than some mens games for sure

Sleepy

EOG Master

Not sure how anyone can find losing money day after day entertaining.

That's why I stand by my claim that he is not even gambling at all.

Even Bill Gates would have gone busto with Roxxy's picks.

This Frankfurt team looks like a side who are used to steam rolling teams,now theyve come up against an outfit who arent rolling over & are holding their own ,they are frustrated and lacking ideas,they are getting pissed

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Not sure how anyone can find losing money day after day entertaining.

LOL who is losing ?? not me my Rugby is in plus and my soccer i posted the last weeks was in slightly in plus too, if you morons would keep a correct record you would know

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

I will laugh at you clown in 3 weeks when WNBA is starting , that is the time of the year where Thr Roxx is really working hard and makes money,and those who are really smart know it and jump on the cash waggon :lightbulb:

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

​BOOOM 90 minute 2-1 Frankfurt

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

FINAL 2-1 The King of Tamponsport strikes again

ajt

EOG Dedicated

FINAL 2-1 The King of Tamponsport strikes again

You predicted 3-0 and you needed a fluke goal in injury time to win. Real solid handicapping there.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

You predicted 3-0 and you needed a fluke goal in injury time to win. Real solid handicapping there.

jajaja i cashed my ticket thats what count

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

lol

you don't even bet

:LMAOlol moron, you know what is funny?? you cant proof it, and you will never know how much i just cashed, and you can NEVER proof me wrong

let me say this in Jeems words

I GRIN WHEN I WIN :LMAO

you can proof nothing of the bullshit you babble, look at your shitty house, your shitty bed,your ass raped cat, look at you tiny penis... oh wait you cant see your dick, at least not without a mirror, you are a jobless wifeless psychopath

and hey flashing a few Benjamin on a mobile video doesnt makes you a millionaire, you do not have a pot to piss in

Sleepy

EOG Master

:LMAOlol moron, you know what is funny?? you cant proof it, and you will never know how much i just cashed

let me say this in Jeems words

I GRIN WHEN I WIN :LMAO

you can proof nothing of the bullshit you babble, look at your shitty house, your shitty bed,your ass raped cat, look at you tiny penis... oh wait you cant see your dick, at least not without a mirror, you are a jobless wifeless psychopath

and hey flashing a few Benjamin on a mobile video doesnt makes you a millionaire, you do not have a pot to piss in

well you couldn't pay manchester the money you owe him and it wasn't that much

it took you months to pay brock and who knows if you even paid when you settled up. more than likely you just pawned your shitty picks off on him.

also if your betting so high how come the odds never even change the slightest? in fact most of the time they move against you.

yeah keep telling us how your betting big

like it or not i got more money in my wallet right now than 50 of your lives are worth

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

well you couldn't pay manchester the money you owe him and it wasn't that much

it took you months to pay brock and who knows if you even paid when you settled up. more than likely you just pawned your shitty picks off on him.

also if your betting so high how come the odds never even change the slightest? in fact most of the time they move against you.

yeah keep telling us how your betting big

like it or not i got more money in my wallet right now than 50 of your lives are worth

what do we do in 3 weeks Mr. Millionaire ??

you are going to double your monopoly million fading my WNBA premium picks ??

I cant wait, by the way i didnt said i bet big on this women soccer game where did i ?? I bet a hundo that it :doh1

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Roxxy has to give out his WNBA plays on EOG this year because he has 0 clients :LMAO

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Roxxy has to give out his WNBA plays on EOG this year because he has 0 clients :LMAO

you could not be more wrong mate,

even we will put the site on halt because Tyler is sick and i cant run the site alone I will have a email group , I send out a email and offered all our 75 last years clients a season package for a reasonable price this week and you would go mad if you know how apreciate the offer already

and i will be sure pregame will bring some new ones the next days

so dont you care about me i am fine

Sleepy

EOG Master

still with the 75 clients nonsense

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i guess if your going to be the sites biggest air bettor may as well also fake being the most successful tout